Mueller Report Out! (AG Barr Edition: download within)

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just on page 31 and I found out that the IRA targeted families of black social justice activists and possed as a group called Black Matters US...

Remember what we have been saying about ADOS and why is it suddenly now trying to be a thing now.

Remember when we questioned the timing and Kats thought we were dumb.. niggas up here getting played
You see something in there about ADOS?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So trump told George that he was interested in meeting Putin over Sessions disapproval and the only reason that this didn’t happen was because before the election George was dismissed cause he gave an interview to a Russian news agency.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
You see something in there about ADOS?

I’ve always stated that the recent timing of the ADOS movement with the upcoming election is similar to other Russian techniques ... but that was an assumption...

What I didn’t know is that the Russians infiltrated the Black lives matter movement prior to the 2016 election... and used a similar pattern to what the now ADOS movement is doing.. I also didn’t know that the Russians put pressure on families of civil rights advocates during that time.. it makes me wonder about the ones during the movement now...

Just curious.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I’ve always stated that the recent timing of the ADOS movement with the upcoming election is similar to other Russian techniques ... but that was an assumption...

What I didn’t know is that the Russians infiltrated the Black lives matter movement prior to the 2016 election... and used a similar pattern to what the now ADOS movement is doing.. I also didn’t know that the Russians put pressure on families of civil rights advocates during that time.. it makes me wonder about the ones during the movement now...

Just curious.
latest

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This fat Jabba the Hut looking motherfucker is trying to sway public opinion with his bullshit. Saying the CIA and DOJ needs to be investigated and it’s unfair to Trump? Dude, he already lied about damn near everything asked! What a clown! They still going to get his ass! He can’t be the shitus forever and I hope Barr fat slob ass falls out with a heart attack! Sorry mf

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This fat Jabba the Hut looking motherfucker is trying to sway public opinion with his bullshit. Saying the CIA and DOJ needs to be investigated and it’s unfair to Trump? Dude, he already lied about damn near everything asked! What a clown! They still going to get his ass! He can’t be the shitus forever and I hope Barr fat slob ass falls out with a heart attack! Sorry mf
And that he is a bitch also

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Hold up.. so Manafort who was campaign chair told Rick Gates to supply Kilmnik.. ties to Russian intelligence.. with polling data during the election.

Also the fbi admit that even though they could find no evidence of Manafort discussing Ukraine plans with Trump... they couldn’t find all of Manaforts discussions because he used encryption applications. Wow

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Barr should have let Trump be tried in Congress because he would have been acquitted in the Senate. This looks like a cover-up and the cover-up is always than the crime

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So the investigation into the June 9th meeting and trump’s knowledge has to be still proceeding.. cause it’s redacted on page 180.

And the only reason why they weren’t charged is cause mueller team thinks it would hard to find a willfully violation... but in my opinion one could still be charged for fucking Attempt... but whatever.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just curious.

They always said it was “outside agitators” in the movement

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
So trump told George that he was interested in meeting Putin over Sessions disapproval and the only reason that this didn’t happen was because before the election George was dismissed cause he gave an interview to a Russian news agency.

The argument seems to be that Trump's obstruction was stopped by his aides because they didn't fulfill his demands. Since when is accomplishing your goal the core criteria? They're essentially arguing that an attempted murder can't be charged because it was "attempted" but not accomplished. It's nuts.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The argument seems to be that Trump's obstruction was stopped by his aides because they didn't fulfill his demands. Since when is accomplishing your goal the core criteria? They're essentially arguing that an attempted murder can't be charged because it was "attempted" but not accomplished. It's nuts.

Fam..I haven't even hit the Obstruction shit yet.. I'm still on the Conspiracy shit.

but I completely agree.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So the Mueller team.. States on page 185.. the office didn't charge the members of the trump tower meeting only because they could not prove issues of Intent (knowing and willful) and they couldn't establish a value for the offered information.....

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Interesting...

Section 3... Campaign Finance... page 183...
Several areas of the Office's investigation involved efforts or offers by foriegn nationals to provide negative information about candidate Clinton to the trump campaign or to distribute that information to the public. One example was the Trump Tower meeting.. the Other example.. Completely redacted.. (interesting) even though that said that the evidence was not enough to charge either incident as a criminal violation. So why redact it.

Subsection.. c. Application to (HARM TO ONGOING MATTER)
Subsection c.(i).. Questions Over Whether (HARM TO ONGOING MATTER)

This second incident definitely looks at the intent of an individual... not group... when it talks about willfulness. It also has a brief mention of constitutional consideration... Mainly the First Amendment posing constraints on prosection.

This section has to be about TRUMP.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Fonz whats the point in reading it, do you think you are going to single handedly find condemning evidence in it that can hurt Trump?