Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah Hogan and Vince were besties. U can look online to see all the backstage politics Hogan used. Anything Hogan said Vince went with. Hogan even made Macho Man winning the title about him.

This is what I'm saying... Everyone repeats these crazy nonsensical stories that a bunch of drugged up, crazy, jealous ex wrestlers told.

It's Vince's business. Couldn't no one make him do anything. He did what he wanted. Always has. Whether it be Shawn Michaels/Brett stuff
Or trying to make the Warrior a thing, all the way to shoving Cena/Roman down everyone's throat.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate... No loathe women's wrestling. It's so bad... But at least I'd get some enjoyment out of the lingerie version. Maybe bring me back to the 90s Era

That's sad that you are going back that far for them... Just not enjoyable to me. I like them as valets more so

NXT has had consistently one of the best divisions in wrestling, it's women's division for a long time now. Smackdown's women's division if small but solid. Raw's women's division is pretty weak with with storylines and AEW's women's division used to be by far the worst but is getting better. The women do their thing. A lot better than the WWE diva's non-wrestling women divas era.