gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
SD's women's division was already light

havent watched Smackdown yet but looks like Carmela getting bumped up
Selina Vega is back
and we got NXT callups (Nox & Shotzi)
allegedly Toni Storm is on deck (who i think had more upside on the Main roster the Bianca, Rhea, IO & Gonzalez duing Mae Young challenge but maybe them thighs pulled a number on me. She blonde, attractive and can go in the ring)

but Shotzi is basically a more attractive version of Ruby Riot
Nox has never really established herself on NXT, is injury prone and doesnt have much of character outside of her feuds in NXT

concerned that they'll get lost in the mix and future endeavored down the road

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
What if its Sasha Banks...

Doesn't matter. Accidents happen.

Bayley was doing chain wrestling, which is basically when they're doing like the actual grappling, headlocks and wrist locks and shit, and blew her ACL. It was likely non-contact or probably landed weird.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
havent watched Smackdown yet but looks like Carmela getting bumped up
Selina Vega is back
and we got NXT callups (Nox & Shotzi)
allegedly Toni Storm is on deck (who i think had more upside on the Main roster the Bianca, Rhea, IO & Gonzalez duing Mae Young challenge but maybe them thighs pulled a number on me. She blonde, attractive and can go in the ring)

but Shotzi is basically a more attractive version of Ruby Riot
Nox has never really established herself on NXT, is injury prone and doesnt have much of character outside of her feuds in NXT

concerned that they'll get lost in the mix and future endeavored down the road

I hope not, but they probably will. Toni will probably do alright.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

Sasha is my fav
my alergies were definely acting up during their match
love what they did but...

whats next
Sasha been MIA
and bianaca been spinning her wheels
in the wwe with these 2 it aint a black thing, its a lack commitment to women's wrestling
Bayley goes out and they gotta call up 3 NXT chicks...why. Cause there aint no one else on the Smackdown roster
you
got the champ Bianca
bayley done
sasha MIA
Ruby Riot got cut
Carmla
Liv
and....

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
Sasha is my fav
my alergies were definely acting up during their match
love what they did but...

whats next
Sasha been MIA
and bianaca been spinning her wheels
in the wwe with these 2 it aint a black thing, its a lack commitment to women's wrestling
Bayley goes out and they gotta call up 3 NXT chicks...why. Cause there aint no one else on the Smackdown roster
you
got the champ Bianca
bayley done
sasha MIA
Ruby Riot got cut
Carmla
Liv
and....

Sasha probably needed a break, her and Bayley carried their entire women's division all pandemic. Now she's probably gearing up to do the carrying again post-pandemic along with Bianca. Becky's probably doing the same.

Sasha vs. Bayley is played out.

Bianca vs. Sasha is the big match, but it loses it's value if they rematch it to death like everything else.

Bayley probably needed rest, too, but being the workhorse that she is, she took on the burden until she physically couldn't do it anymore.

WWE's in this position out of sole lack of preparation. They got all these women, but they only believe in like 6 of them. Another one goes down and Vince just goes to NXT like it's a JC Penneys catalog like "give me a singles woman and a tag team", like that's gone be enough.

They need to be building up more women for them to face, but they aren't. Vince only pushes the ones that are the total package - Pretty, good worker, good promo, over with the fans. Probably in that order.

They could do so much more with who they have but Vince is too lazy and stubborn to do what it takes to elevate the ones he doesn't care for and mask their flaws.

They could do so much with Naomi. They missed a huge boat by not putting Naomi in the Hurt Business. They could even put her in the Roman storyline now, but they won't.

Sasha probably comes back next week. I don't see any of the other women winning MITB.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP Mr. Wonderful. One of the originals of the egotistical heel character. This vignette of him helping people work out at the gym was one of my favs. At the 3:30minute mark is when it gets real good :lol::roflmao::roflmao3:!
RIP Paul.

That is the voice Eli Drake/LA Knight is channeling
I thought he was trying to sound like a Stone Cold/Rock Mashup but it's actually Mr. Wonderful voice

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
qEqSh1Q.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP Mr. Wonderful. One of the originals of the egotistical heel character. This vignette of him helping people work out at the gym was one of my favs. At the 3:30minute mark is when it gets real good :lol::roflmao::roflmao3:!
RIP Paul.

Man I never really heard him talk my girl over here listening to him and thinking he sound like the Rock and he does sound like him.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So are Cody and Aleister supposed to be salt and pepper shakers?!?!

I think we are finally getting a FreeLAX moment! Hopefully the win over FTR puts them inline for a Bucks title match

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
So are Cody and Aleister supposed to be salt and pepper shakers?!?!

I think we are finally getting a FreeLAX moment! Hopefully the win over FTR puts them inline for a Bucks title match
Signifies good vs evil, light vs dark. Kinda like when HBK wore all white in his Mania match against Taker.