XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's been a lot of AEW talk in here lately. How is everyone feeling about the Mania card at this point?

I don't like the idea of Roman wrestling both nights. Especially with the dumb ass speculation. Whether or not if they're doing a Bloodline Rules match or the Bloodline is banned, Rock the Dwayne is getting involved on Sunday.

Is Seth too injured to drop the title to someone in a 1 on 1? Hiding him in a tag match as Cody's 2nd banana ain't doing him or that belt no favors.

Rock will most likely cost Roman the belt on Sunday and they will main event next year's Mania without needing the title. Just don't see why they're forcing tag match in this year.
Seth is going against Drew 1 on 1 at WM and will likely drop the belt so he can heal from his injury.
I'm like 99% sure they're going to have the 'Bloodline Rules' match on Sunday meaning Rock and Roman win on night 1 and create doubt for Cody in his match on night 2.
A 'Bloodline Rules' match is not something you tease and then not deliver on.
They're doing a tag match so they can hide the fact that Rock gets blown up quickly now and is not in ring shape.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Seth is going against Drew 1 on 1 at WM and will likely drop the belt so he can heal from his injury.
I'm like 99% sure they're going to have the 'Bloodline Rules' match on Sunday meaning Rock and Roman win on night 1 and create doubt for Cody in his match on night 2.
A 'Bloodline Rules' match is not something you tease and then not deliver on.
They're doing a tag match so they can hide the fact that Rock gets blown up quickly now and is not in ring shape.
Are we doing WrestleMania predictions already? Lolz

I see CM Punk being inserted in the Drew/Seth match as Special Referee......Punk does the three count, disgusted that Drew is pinning Seth, Drew wins. After Drew wins, he and Drew get into it, Punk hits him with a move post match and Priest immediately cashes in on Drew.

This further builds the animosity between Drew/Punk and builds throughout the summer.

At Backlash Drew wins the belt from Damian Priest after Judgement Day turns on Priest (for Andrade), thus keeping Priest busy.

After winning the World Championship back from Priest, Drew puts the belt on the line against Punk at SummerSlam.

Drew wins at SummerSlam but a rematch is booked for Survivor Series. At Survivor Series, marking the one year anniversary of Punk's return to the company, he wins the World Championship from Drew.

As far as Cody/Seth and the Bloodline, I see a double turn......Seth turns on Cody on Night One. Bloodline wins Tag Match.

Rock turns on Roman Night Two during Bloodline Rules match. Cody finishes his story. Rock/Roman build is finally in motion.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
They got The Rock looking like Thanos with his entrance...

They're way overdoing it with the lightning bolts during his entrance. It looked dope at first but they really do have him looking like Thanos.

He might actually pop outta portal for his Mania entrance
k5FLQA.gif