blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:You guys really don't like Eddie Kingston.

I went back and read these comments about people hating Eddie Kingston....Eddie is a pretty good wrestler!!...To me, Eddie character is real and I believe that why the fans like him!!....Mostly all his matches are pretty good and the fans like it!!...I agree with you, He got a little of Dusty Rhodes vibe about him!!...

Props to TK for showcasing Eddie Kingston at AEW and also putting Championship Belts on him as well... :yes:

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've always been a fan of Kenny's perspective/ analysis on wrestling so I'm definitely going to enjoy him rating matches. Gives high praise to Kurt Angle.

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember the first time I saw this match. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. For a little backstory Liger was out of action for a whole year prior because he had to have a tumor removed from his brain. It turned out the tumor wasn't cancerous so he's able to make a full recovery and return to wrestling. This match with Muta was his third match back after returning to wrestling. At the time Liger was the top babyface in New Japan and Muta was the top heel.

Although there was some good technical wrestling in this match it was more known for its storytelling and what would happen mid match. Muta would rip Liger's mask completely off. Liger fell to the mat covering his face as the ref checked on him. Muta went to grab a chair then proceeded to whack Liger with it but was stopped dead in his tracks as Liger popped up with his face painted white and black and blew green mist right in Muta's face. I about lost it.

Liger debuted a new heel alter ego character called Kishin Liger. Liger would later say the idea behind his alter ego gimmick was he wanted to use his real life brain surgery as a way to say hey maybe something changed with his brain after the surgery and it created this Alter Ego. He would still lose the match to Muta but it was a very entertaining match to watch.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I remember the first time I saw this match. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. For a little backstory Liger was out of action for a whole year prior because he had to have a tumor removed from his brain. It turned out the tumor wasn't cancerous so he's able to make a full recovery and return to wrestling. This match with Muta was his third match back after returning to wrestling. At the time Liger was the top babyface in New Japan and Muta was the top heel.

Although there was some good technical wrestling in this match it was more known for its storytelling and what would happen mid match. Muta would rip Liger's mask completely off. Liger fell to the mat covering his face as the ref checked on him. Muta went to grab a chair then proceeded to whack Liger with it but was stopped dead in his tracks as Liger popped up with his face painted white and black and blew green mist right in Muta's face. I about lost it.

Liger debuted a new heel alter ego character called Kishin Liger. Liger would later say the idea behind his alter ego gimmick was he wanted to use his real life brain surgery as a way to say hey maybe something changed with his brain after the surgery and it created this Alter Ego. He would still lose the match to Muta but it was a very entertaining match to watch.

Kishin Liger is absolutely the best debut of a new character ever. I think this was the last time I was TRULY astounded by something in wrestling.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
There's been a lot of AEW talk in here lately. How is everyone feeling about the Mania card at this point?

I don't like the idea of Roman wrestling both nights. Especially with the dumb ass speculation. Whether or not if they're doing a Bloodline Rules match or the Bloodline is banned, Rock the Dwayne is getting involved on Sunday.

Is Seth too injured to drop the title to someone in a 1 on 1? Hiding him in a tag match as Cody's 2nd banana ain't doing him or that belt no favors.

Rock will most likely cost Roman the belt on Sunday and they will main event next year's Mania without needing the title. Just don't see why they're forcing tag match in this year.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm still waiting for her to do her infmaous back suplex, and cartwheel off the ring apron into a Liger bomb to the floor spot in AEW.

Reactions: fu2

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I'm kinda already over Rock the Dwayne saying bullshit on tv. He has enough money that I'd assume his is just paying the fine and nobody backstage can tell him that he can't say that until the Netflix deal next year.

I can't wait for the tribal chief to spend a year roasting his ass and his 90s/ early 2000s promo style. Rock the Dwayne still gets that annoying ass 'What' chant.

Your tribal chief is the only person who can consistently shut that shit down within his first few sentences.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Oh quick P.S. Do we have any photoshop experts in here?

Now that they got the spelling errors corrected, can someone get a tribal chief t-shirt on this goat acknowledging his tribal chief.

bluemoon

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There's been a lot of AEW talk in here lately. How is everyone feeling about the Mania card at this point?

I don't like the idea of Roman wrestling both nights. Especially with the dumb ass speculation. Whether or not if they're doing a Bloodline Rules match or the Bloodline is banned, Rock the Dwayne is getting involved on Sunday.

Is Seth too injured to drop the title to someone in a 1 on 1? Hiding him in a tag match as Cody's 2nd banana ain't doing him or that belt no favors.

Rock will most likely cost Roman the belt on Sunday and they will main event next year's Mania without needing the title. Just don't see why they're forcing tag match in this year.

Not interested at all.
:yawn:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's actually done a great job thus far. I was originally worried when Rossy left but now I think Stardom is going to be okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: fu2

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I was at least originally interested in seeing Cody finish the story with Roman but ever since the Rock came back it's sapped all my interest out of it. Now I no longer care. I'm more interested in watching the Stardom American show that week than Wrestlemania.
Exactly!
Rock the Dwayne's inclusion now makes Cody and the title feel like place holders. This Cena/Rock 1 all over again.

We already know the real story will Roman v Rock next year and that it will most likely main event even though neither will (hopefully) be champion.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm still waiting for her to do her infmaous back suplex, and cartwheel off the ring apron into a Liger bomb to the floor spot in AEW.

I was wondering what was so special about her. Her wrestling skills in AEW don't really impress me. She looks like another blonde

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's been a mixed bag. Her presentation and character work has been great but her matches aren't anything special. She's got to get better in the ring.

I agree. She get's it when it comes to presentation. And if she can stay healthy and put in some more time with more experienced folks, she could only get better.