God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
And people have the nerves to compare him to Kevin Owens :roflmao3:
Eddie Kingston cuts a decent promo but that's about it.
He would have fit in great in ECW (which is hella overrated BTW) back in the day.
He would have been a great punching bag for sandman or new jack lmao

I still need to see one of these mythical decent promos, he sounds like every poor Rican standing outside a new York Bodega selling loosies.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man it's still early....then again....looks like Britt 'n dem already complaining to Meltzer....

Which one of those goofy ass females think they can complain about something like this? Sasha or Mercedes is more of a draw then any female snd most men on that roster they need to chill.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Her entrance comes off like an Undertaker ripoff but this theme is fucking dope. Best theme in AEW, hands down. Shit, probably one of the best themes in wrestling.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which one of those goofy ass females think they can complain about something like this? Sasha or Mercedes is more of a draw then any female snd most men on that roster they need to chill.

The ratings don't reflect that. She didn't move the needle at all. Mercedes isn't a draw it was the "WWE brand" that was the draw. It's becoming very clear to me now that Mercedes is overrated and TK wasted his money.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ratings don't reflect that. She didn't move the needle at all. Mercedes isn't a draw it was the "WWE brand" that was the draw. It's becoming very clear to me now that Mercedes is overrated and TK wasted his money.
I disagree. Maybe it’s hurting her not using the Sasha Banks name. But she’s a brand. She’s known worldwide. Nobody in that roster can sniff her popularity.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's also tied to Disney for the Mandalorian series and whatever other projects in the future. That name recognition has to put a smile on the faces of Warner Media executives.

She has a small role on the Mandalorian.
Nobody's tuning in to watch her. They're overrating her value.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Dude ain't been here for a month and he's already holding a title belt. This dude TK has no chill.

I have no problem with it. Eddie did as much as he could do with that title now Okada can elevate it even more.
Lolz it's like the tenth most important belt in their promotion, a belt that was held by Eddie Kingston of all people....I don't think it's a big deal either way.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He sucks. The fact you compared him to Dusty or Kevin Owens is laughable if not insulting to Rhodes or KO.

I compared him to Dusty in regard to PHYSIQUE. Meaning you don't have to look like the Ultimate Warrior to make it in the business. I wasn't talking about skill level.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I've NEVER been one to get wrapped up in a wrestler's physique. I grew up watching Dusty Rhodes. Did he have a great physique? Of course not but he knew how to cut a promo and work in the ring and is one of the all-time greats in the business.

I compared him to Dusty in regard to PHYSIQUE. Meaning you don't have to look like the Ultimate Warrior to make it in the business. I wasn't talking about skill level.

OK.

And are those Kobashi chops supposed to make Eddie's look better? Just because those weirdos in Japan like that shit doesn't make it amazing. It looks ridiculous.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I posted it as a reference point of where Eddie got the chops from.
And....like I asked, is this supposed to me something? It looks dumb 2.0
Weirdos in Japan as if there's not weirdos in America. Please get off your American snobbish high horse.
I mentioned Japanese weird shit because you posted a Japanese wrestler doing weird/dumb shit in a wrestling ring. Yeah, there are weirdos in America, we're talking Japan here.

Are we going to pretend that Japanese culture doesn't involve some weird customs and practices?

There are whole documentaries dedicated to Japan's obsession with weird and taboo shit, from hermit culture to obsessing over Anime school girls shit, to their game shows....

The only thing worse than those weird Japanese customs are Americans (and Canadians) who obsess with Japanese culture and defend their weird shit.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And....like I asked, is this supposed to me something? It looks dumb 2.0

Opinions vary. I LIKE IT!

I mentioned Japanese weird shit because you posted a Japanese wrestler doing weird/dumb shit in a wrestling ring. Yeah, there are weirdos in America, we're talking Japan here.

It's only weird because you stated your opinion that it's weird however there's no general consensus in the wrestling community that this is weird. You just don't like Japanese wrestling. Just say that.

Are we going to pretend that Japanese culture doesn't involve some weird customs and practices?

No, just like I don't pretend American culture doesn't involve some weird customs and practices. If it's bad in Japan it's probably worse in America.

There are whole documentaries dedicated to Japan's obsession with weird and taboo shit, from hermit culture to obsessing over Anime school girls shit, to their game shows....

And there's documentaries , TV shows and tv channels dedicated to pedophiles, serial killers, sexual predators., etc here in America.

The only thing worse than those weird Japanese customs are Americans (and Canadians) who obsess with Japanese culture and defend their weird shit.

And vice versa!