Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Moxley being at the upcoming NJPW Dominion show had me thinking. It would be cool if they extend the Blackpool Combat Club to Japan and have Shota "Shooter" Umino join. He could represent them in Japan. On a side note Umino is good but he's not ready for Okada.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A good amount of boos.

Looks like I'll be watching on Saturdays instead of Wednesdays now.
Collision looks like it will be more traditional wrestling and storylines instead of the overly scripted and acrobatic shit everywhere else.
In Chicago, he'll mostly get cheers but I expect a mixed reaction everywhere else.
If I were him, I would lean into the boos, heel it up saying he's too good for the company and that TK had to create a new show just for him.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like I'll be watching on Saturdays instead of Wednesdays now.
Collision looks like it will be more traditional wrestling and storylines instead of the overly scripted and acrobatic shit everywhere else.
In Chicago, he'll mostly get cheers but I expect a mixed reaction everywhere else.
If I were him, I would lean into the boos, heel it up saying he's too good for the company and that TK had to create a new show just for him.

Let's be honest. You're gonna have better shit to do than to watch a wrestling show on Saturday nights.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Damn....should probably spend a few more months in testing....

2K20 was broken on release also and many games after today. Doesn't justify anything but glitches happen. WWE 2K23 subReddit has glitches still being posted.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
2K20 was broken on release also and many games after today. Doesn't justify anything but glitches happen. WWE 2K23 subReddit has glitches still being posted.
We're talking about the AEW game. Lolz at the "whataboutisms"...

Especially for a game that has been in development for damn near three years.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
We're talking about the AEW game. Lolz at the "whataboutisms"...

Especially for a game that has been in development for damn near three years.
I'm telling you how common it is for games to still have issues once it's gone Gold. But you continue to do you.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I'm telling you how common it is for games to still have issues once it's gone Gold. But you continue to do you.
Bro, I work in software. With the amount of time they've spent on this game, they shouldn't be seeing the type of issues we're seeing.

Of course, almost every game (such as past WWE games, Cyberpunk, and others) has issues that can be fixed with software patches, but for AEWs first game, one that's been in the works for close to three years, they should have made sure it was close to as tight as possible.

QA testing should have caught some of these hit detention issues.

If I were TK, I'd be pissed with the amount of money invested in the game and seeing some of these videos.

Last edited:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm absolutly convinced that she was a in a slow class as a kid and is borderline special needs.
Thank god she learned martial arts or she would be sweeping floors in a grocery store for a living. SMH

she aint that bright and/or alil off
i recall an interview she had with Mike & Mike radio show awhile back and they asked if she would go back to UFC or something
dead seriously she said thats not possible cause you can't go back in the time. the hosts were dumbfounded cause they didnt know if she was serious, joking or sensitive about how her UFC career ended. That pretty much sums it up on Rhonda on the mic. She was supposed to be in hollywood and in the Roadhouse remake. She was in one of the fast flicks but she doesnt have that it factor outside ring/cage

One down. Now we just need Andrade to do the lords work and knock Charlotte up.

it aint even neccessary at this point
its the same bullshit with her. She comes back, she almost immediately wins the title, she has a lackluster/uneventful run with it, she drops and disappears (because unforunately its her or creative but her whole character is Flair daughter and being the champ). I cant recall a program that she was in where she didnt have the title or wasnt competing for it. I think her Bianca are the only top-tier woman to never have tag team gold cause thats where the WWE puts women wrestlers when they need a reset or they dont have anything for them at the moment

i bet she'll be back around Summerslam but its telling she aint really missed

Why is it everytime there's a title change with the women that new champ's first title defense has to be against Nyla Rose? Make it make sense.

she is basically their version of the big show

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Difference is, if the WWE video game has bugs in it, people will still buy it the next year because they have a track record of fixing mistakes and a longer history.
If this AEW video game is seen as buggy and unplayable, no one will want to buy the next game.