BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bianca vs. Jade
Is the black female equivalent of Stone Cold vs Goldberg.
Neither are great technical Wrestlers and we will only get to see them in the ring together once they are old and its too late for them to have a good match.
There is money to be made with the Black IWC.

Before Stone Cold injured his neck, he was a very good technical wrestler, go back and watch some of his early matches with Savio Vega and Bret Hart, even as stunning steve austin. As stone cold(after the injury to his neck), he couldnt move around the ring quite as well so he had to change up his style a little..

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Deez nuts prove it...."

Lolz Ronda is the worst. I wish they made her a Paul Heyman girl and just had him speak for her.

But then how do you hide how bad she is in the ring??? I think putting her in the tag division is a smart move, as you can hide her amongst 3 other better wrestlers.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But then how do you hide how bad she is in the ring??? I think putting her in the tag division is a smart move, as you can hide her amongst 3 other better wrestlers.
I'm absolutly convinced that she was a in a slow class as a kid and is borderline special needs.
Thank god she learned martial arts or she would be sweeping floors in a grocery store for a living. SMH

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm absolute convinced that she was a in a slow class as a kid and is borderline special needs.
Thank god she learned martial arts and she would be sweeping floors in a grocery store for a living. SMH

I think grappling styles is the only mixed martial art that she could excel at as she doesn't know how to use her hands and feet!

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember this like it was yesterday. Kota has this persona that he goes to sometimes in matches where he gets triggered and gets this blank expression on his face then starts stiffing the fuck out of you. He had the crowd uncomfortable as fuck.