dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I doubt that's true, his wife just gave him a shout out in a post this week for his birthday.

Brock Lesnar and a few other guys refused to work with him, because working with him is like the kiss of death.
I also think he finally realized his angle/storyline was going nowhere fast and he's taking a "mental health break".
WWE should just release him at this point. There's really no value in him anymore.

I don’t understand why can’t they make it work with him?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t understand why can’t they make it work with him?
Because the guy's a headcase who thinks his ideas and storylines are revolutionary, but they're not.
And his in-ring work isn't good enough to make up for that.
His best work was when he was the leader of the Wyatt family. Everything since then has been average to terrible.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
As great as the Bloodline story has been, I'm still trying to puzzle the end date. It felt like the natural ending was Cody at Mania, but they clearly had more story to tell.

So you'd think Cody would do a couple matches with Brock and then comes back in beat Roman at SummerSlam. But now it looks like Cody/Brock will run thru at least SummerSlam.

What's the next big PPV after SummerSlam and are they gonna keep the titles on Roman that long? No way they drop the title on a smaller PPV. Maybe Cody isn't their guy and they're still trying figure it out :dunno:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As great as the Bloodline story has been, I'm still trying to puzzle the end date. It felt like the natural ending was Cody at Mania, but they clearly had more story to tell.

So you'd think Cody would do a couple matches with Brock and then comes back in beat Roman at SummerSlam. But now it looks like Cody/Brock will run thru at least SummerSlam.

What's the next big PPV after SummerSlam and are they gonna keep the titles on Roman that long? No way they drop the title on a smaller PPV. Maybe Cody isn't their guy and they're still trying figure it out :dunno:

I lost interest in that storyline after Wrestlemaina and don't care how it ends. At this point they're keeping the story going just for the sake of keeping the story going. Any ending will be anti- climactic.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bianca vs. Jade
Is the black female equivalent of Stone Cold vs Goldberg.
Neither are great technical Wrestlers and we will only get to see them in the ring together once they are old and its too late for them to have a good match.
There is money to be made with the Black IWC.

YAWN!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought it was just me so I kept my thoughts to myself. Why did she run over to him and then sell the move instead of getting the fuck out of the ring
That's what I was so confused. Lookin gat him he did look like he was special needs but then she sold the move so I was like well shit maybe he's apart of it. That's wild.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fellas, I went back and watched AEW Double or Nothing this morning!!..That was a good PPV!!.. :yes: .....The matches was good and action packed!!..They had a damn good crowd in Vegas that came out for the PPV!!....Yes, they finally finally took that belt off jade and what was the shocker me is that Kris Statlander came back and beat her...WOW!!!...I think that was the best move for Jade losing the belt..So now, they can reboot her image at AEW and make her a better wrestler!!..The last match with The Blackpool Combat Club vs The Elite was damn good!!...The way the band was playing while the match was going was dope!!..:yes:...The Blackpool Combat Club is the best clit at AEW and The House of Black is behind them!!..:yes:

Overall, This was a damn good PPV!!...Good job on this PPV TK!!...:yes:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FINALLY! Jade's reign of terror is over! Kris Statlander the new TBS Champ!

Brother Mastermind2002, We were saying it all this time that Kris Statlander was going to be the one that beat Jade for the belt!!..I was shocked when she came out and beat jade for the title!!..At first, I thought they were going to put the belt on Taya Valkyrie cause this is their second time fighing and they were going to finally end Jade streak by Taya beating her!!...When I saw Kris came out for the open challenge, I knew it might happen!!...that was the shocker at the PPV!!..

I think this was a good move to take the belt off Jade finally..Now, go and reboot her image and make her a better wrestler!!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hope u muthafuckas are happy!!! Y'all hated both black women having titles now u got ur wish

It's not hating brother!!..I don't watch WWE and don't know or seen that Bianca chick wrestle....But I watch AEW and to be honest, Jade wasn't ready to hold a belt yet and also her matches weren't good and she's not a crowd favorite yet!!..She was still raw and still need more trainning so losing the title belt was a good move by AEW!!...

But she's fine and sexy tho..I enjoy watching and seeing her!!.. :grin:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bianca vs. Jade
Is the black female equivalent of Stone Cold vs Goldberg.
Neither are great technical Wrestlers and we will only get to see them in the ring together once they are old and its too late for them to have a good match.
There is money to be made with the Black IWC.

I know it was been about that time for Jade to get the belt off her...But, I really hope that TK didn't took it the belt off Jade at the PPV to copy WWE over the same weekend cause WWE took the belt off their black female wrestler at their PPV!!...That would be some BS if he did that!!..:smh:

Please TK don't copy or follow nothing that WWE does!!..

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I know it was been about that time for Jade to get the belt off her...But, I really hope that TK didn't took it the belt off Jade at the PPV to copy WWE over the same weekend cause WWE took the belt off their black female wrestler at their PPV!!...That would be some BS if he did that!!..:smh:

Please TK don't copy or follow nothing that WWE does!!..
Statlander would have taken the belt off Jade last year in not for her injury. Jade is fine as hell but she has a lot of ring work improvement to do and I'm not a fan of the bad bitch character.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Nothing but facts being spoken by MJF. This guy gets it. All the flips and moves mean nothing without a strong personality and storyline behind it.

Everyone can't get by simply on character work. Some people aren't naturally charismatic and creative but some are gifted with athleticism and size. MJF is what under 6'0"? He was never going to be physically imposing so he got creative and made his character work stand out above everyone else and got in great shape. Ricky Steamboat never cut a great promo but had great ring work. That same ring work won't get everyone over in 2023 and has led to doing more and more to try for those OMG moments. Some of those are unnecessary like Canadian Destroyers to the outside of the ring and dumb indy shit.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Statlander would have taken the belt off Jade last year in not for her injury. Jade is fine as hell but she has a lot of ring work improvement to do and I'm not a fan of the bad bitch character.

Yeah, I agree with you!!..I was saying for a long time now that they were waiting on Kris Statlander to come back to beat Jade for the belt...To me, Jade wasn't ready yet and they shouldn't have put that belt on her!!...