Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
The best thing they do for this match is have Becky score the pin on Baley and then immediately retire the tag titles.

Becky should be going to single titles, Lita & Trish ain't going full time, & the powers that be CLEARLY don't have a longterm plan or reservoir of fucks to give for the women’s tag division.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was a damn good first night of Wrestlemania. Entertaining from start to finish.
Only "bad" matches were the McAfee/Miz and the 6-woman tag match.
Charlotte and Rhea started kind of slow, but damn it picked up towards the end and they rightfully put the title on Rhea.
Main event also seemed to start a bit slow, and got a bit ridiculous with all the near falls, but picked up at the end.
Tomorrow night's matches gonna have to bring it to compete with night 1.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Logan Paul/Seth Rollins is the MOTN so far. That was excellent. WWE would be stupid not to resign Paul.
He probably doesn't want to be a full time wrestler since he makes money doing all the YouTube and social media stuff and doesn't have to take bumps or get punched in the face.
Honestly, WWE should throw as much money at him as it takes to sign him for more appearances.
Imagine how good he could be with more training and matches under his belt.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Look at the maturity the board has grown. Imagine posting any story involving any sympathy for a Transgender person in 2013. This board would have lost its shit. I would have been spewing the same vitriol and hate that Steiner said but now I'm like so what, I not fucking you and you can't beat my ass (pause) so why should I care.

BTW. Nyla Rose still sucks (pun intended).

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just got back from the AEW Dynamite/Rampage and Ring Of Honor taping here in Saint Louis and it was a very entertaining night of wrestling. Various observations ...

- The new set looks amazing when you see it in person. It looks good on TV but even better in person.

- They filmed the ROH go home show first before Dynamite. Now I can officially say I've been to a ROH show. Here's some pictures from the ROH show.

- Kenny Omega/ Jeff Cobb match was fantastic live. Dude is such an excellent worker.

- Loved that Kenny used his New Japan "Devil's Sky" theme song for this match. Gave the entrance such a cool vibe.

- Seeing Danielson turn on Kenny was amazing to see. Crowd went nuts. Setting up an BCC/Elite feud. Except I don't think it should be Hangman that comes back and joins the Elite. It should be Kota Ibushi.

- Seeing Jamie Hayter and Jade that up close in personal was sight to behold. Those women are like works of art. The fucking leg definition on Jade is incredible. You really got to see that shit up close. It will change your damn life. lol.

Here are some pics from Dynamite and Rampage ....

Brother Mastermind2002, I'm glad that you had a good time!!..I'm going to try to attend the next AEW Dynamite when they come back to Atlanta!!...I missed the one last year so I hope they come back to the ATL again later on this year!!..