EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I knew Bianca would retain when Ripley won last night. No way they would have both women champions lose along with the men's and men's tag titles....

Good match but compared to last nights Charlotte/Ripley match, this was going to be a let down

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Yall see Asuka grab Bianca titties in that pin:lol::lol::lol::lol:What a freak
SharpBlankFantail-max-1mb.gif

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I enjoyed Dominick's troll entr
Really thought they were building towards Asuka as champion but I can't complain. That was a good match. Rhae and Charlotte was better tho.
Problem is is that they really haven't built Asuka since she came back and especially since she won The Elimination Chamber. She made some funny faces and did some over the top stuff but they didn't go out of their way to build her or the match

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
This Hell in a Cell match is boring. I just find it hard to take any HITC match seriously if Undertaker isn't in it.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
What the hell, calling for medical attention in a Cell match because someone got busted open? That's just dumb.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
What the hell, calling for medical attention in a Cell match because someone got busted open? That's just dumb.
If they don't want people blading, fine. But if someone gets busted open for real especially in this match they should let it rock

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
If they don't want people blading, fine. But if someone gets busted open for real especially in this match they should let it rock
Yep! I don't think he bladed, which is why they called for attention. I get it, it makes sense in a regular match, but in a Cell/cage match..let that shit go!