Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Komander vs Vikingo (Match started off awkward then got cooking half way through. Vikingo has some innovative spots. Komander also does some fantastic stuff. His rope walk into a spring board moonsault is breathtaking. Good opening match.)

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AR Fox, Blake Christian and Metalik vs. The Embassy. (Good match. I'm surprised The Embassy retained considering Brian Cage is leaving. I wonder if he re-signed after all. Athena vs. Yuka up next.)

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yuka Sakazaki vs. Athena (Good match with a great ending. Athena having the run of her career. Mark Briscoe vs. Samoa Joe up next.)

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mark Briscoe vs. Samoa Joe (Man that was a emotional match. Some of Mark's best work. Joe retains. Up next Daniel Garcia vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi)

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Daniel Garcia vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi (This was okay. I've seen better Tanahashi matches. Up next the Reach For The Sky ladder match.)

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reach For The Sky Ladder Match (What a match! MOTN! Lucha Brothers are the new ROH Tag Team Champions. FTR and Mark Briscoe come out to congratulate the Lucha Brothers. Dante Martin may have broken his ankle on a crazy table spot. Up next Katsuyori Shibata vs Wheeler Yuta.)

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eddie Kingston vs. Claudio (Fantastic match. The near falls were beautiful. Claudio retains but I think this is the beginning of the Quest for Eddie to win the ROH World Championship. Overall great show. TK books ROH fantastic but books AEW like shit. I need ROH TK to beat the shit out of AEW TK.)

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
i've been to one live wrestling event (WWE Smackdown with my oldest daughter when she was really into WWE)

I have no desire to watch another event or go to Wrestlemania but DAMN if i dont need to got to Walemania
its great seeing so many black wrestlers, personalities and the culture being repped in a pro wrestling...a business that typically ignores or antagonizes their black fans.