XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Maxine can fucking get it, any day of the week. I feel like she's slept on. Probably the best looking white girl in WWE right now.
Plus, she's dating a brotha right now.
maxxine-dupri-with-her-boyfriend-anthony-luke-picture.jpg

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do realize that post from Cody is from 2020 and I can promise you WWE will NEVER be at Forbidden Door.

Okay, keep on! Cody making references to his time in AEW. Commentary dropping tidbits to wrestlers working in other promotions. Slowly chipping away. It won't be today or maybe even 5 years from now, but hold your insulting tongue and mark my words well, there will be a current WWE superstar at A Forbidden Door!

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, Cody is just not a top guy. The match with Solo last night was not good. He looked old, slow and his finishers looked meh. If he wins, that's gonna be a really stale title run. He wants to be his dad so bad but just doesn't have that "IT" factor.

Dude is a very generic wrestler and not a great worker in my opinion.
Cody is pretty much all they have right now in terms of babyfaces to be champion that are believable and not stale.
Roman has to drop the title to somebody eventually. I have my doubts about Cody as well.
He means well, but he still has this "heal the world" mentality that comes out in his promos and often comes off as a politician.
Just the other week he mentioned a saying from his "Cuban mother". I'm like "why?"
Now all of a sudden he's Cuban??? It comes off as being a "minority" when convenient like a lot of white boys.
Ultimately, we'll see how he does as champion. If he does win the championship, he definitely won't hold the title as long as Roman.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay, keep on! Cody making references to his time in AEW. Commentary dropping tidbits to wrestlers working in other promotions. Slowly chipping away. It won't be today or maybe even 5 years from now, but hold your insulting tongue and mark my words well, there will be a current WWE superstar at A Forbidden Door!

Technically you can say a version of Forbidden Door happened at NJPW's Wrestle Kingdom 17 this past January. You had New Japan talent on the show. AEW talent with Kenny and WWE talent with Kari Anderson.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Bayley....in the audience supporting Sasha Banks. Lolz

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just the other week he mentioned a saying from his "Cuban mother". I'm like "why?"
Now all of a sudden he's Cuban??? It comes off as being a "minority" when convenient like a lot of white boys.

...Ya'll didn't know that Cody while still in the bosom of sweet baby Jesus solved the Cuban missile crisis? He was pretty broken that his daughter wasn't able to follow in his footsteps when she solved racism OUTSIDE of the womb.

While looking up the years for all of this Cody Rhodes Cuban is the top search for Cody Rhodes.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
...Ya'll didn't know that Cody while still in the bosom of sweet baby Jesus solved the Cuban missile crisis? He was pretty broken that his daughter wasn't able to follow in his footsteps when she solved racism OUTSIDE of the womb.

While looking up the years for all of this Cody Rhodes Cuban is the top search for Cody Rhodes.
Cody about to grow a beard and start dressing like Sami Zayn did a few years ago, all in green military garb and change his name to El Pesadilla, El Commandante, Cody Carreteras...

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just got back from the AEW Dynamite/Rampage and Ring Of Honor taping here in Saint Louis and it was a very entertaining night of wrestling. Various observations ...

- The new set looks amazing when you see it in person. It looks good on TV but even better in person.

- They filmed the ROH go home show first before Dynamite. Now I can officially say I've been to a ROH show. Here's some pictures from the ROH show.

- Kenny Omega/ Jeff Cobb match was fantastic live. Dude is such an excellent worker.

- Loved that Kenny used his New Japan "Devil's Sky" theme song for this match. Gave the entrance such a cool vibe.

- Seeing Danielson turn on Kenny was amazing to see. Crowd went nuts. Setting up an BCC/Elite feud. Except I don't think it should be Hangman that comes back and joins the Elite. It should be Kota Ibushi.

- Seeing Jamie Hayter and Jade that up close in personal was sight to behold. Those women are like works of art. The fucking leg definition on Jade is incredible. You really got to see that shit up close. It will change your damn life. lol.

Here are some pics from Dynamite and Rampage ....

YO, DO BETTER!!!! These are GARBAGE!!! Not a single ass shot from Jade or the Baddies, kill yourself!

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately in WWE they don't see you as a World Champion KAIRI. Hell, if they got Io Shari/Iyo Ski (one of the best female wrestlers in world) as Bayley's lackey losing to Becky, losing to Bianca. What do you think they're gonna do with you? Your best bet is to just be a freelancer. That way you can wrestle in multiple promotions like New Japan, AEW, Stardom, Impact, etc and they'll book you with respect.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Kairi has a great top rope elbow drop but that elbow and her getting concussed by Charlotte and saved by Becky are all I remember about her run in WWE. Wasn't she some dumb sky pirate? Or am I thinking of someone else?

WWE lets some of their talents use some of the dumbest gimmicks (green haired tank girl).

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kairi has a great top rope elbow drop but that elbow and her getting concussed by Charlotte and saved by Becky are all I remember about her run in WWE. Wasn't she some dumb sky pirate? Or am I thinking of someone else?

WWE lets some of their talents use some of the dumbest gimmicks (green haired tank girl).

KAIRI adopted the Sky Pirate gimmick mainly because before she got into wrestling she did a lot of competitive yachting/sailing. Was even apart of the Japanese national sailing team in the World Junior Championships. It's a corny gimmick but that's her reasoning behind it.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got to start booking your own women's division correctly before working with Stardom. The last thing I need to see is AZM losing to Ruby Soho on a episode of Dynamite.

xspade7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got to start booking your own women's division correctly before working with Stardom. The last thing I need to see is AZM losing to Ruby Soho on a episode of Dynamite.

He need seasoned veterans to book his brands

AEW (Danielson/Jarrett)
ROH (Daniels,Joe,Briscoe)
AEW Womens (Dutch Mantell/Cheerleader Melissa, Malaia Hosaka)
ROH Womens (Kinellis Bennett/Caprice Coleman)

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
KAIRI adopted the Sky Pirate gimmick mainly because before she got into wrestling she did a lot of competitive yachting/sailing. Was even apart of the Japanese national sailing team in the World Junior Championships. It's a corny gimmick but that's her reasoning behind it.
It's no cornier than Brooke Baker being a legitimate working dentist lol

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tony comes out after snorting a line of cocaine.

TK: (Yelling into the mic) Okay everyone my big announcement is I've signed Logan Paul and Goldberg. Let's gooooo!

AEW Crowd: Complete silence. Crickets being heard.

xspade7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tony comes out after snorting a line of cocaine.

TK: (Yelling into the mic) Okay everyone my big announcement is I've signed Logan Paul and Goldberg. Let's gooooo!

AEW Crowd: Complete silence. Crickets being heard.

He needs to get into a developmental deal with Al Snow's OVW

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

They need better talent. There are only a handful of women on their roster that can actually wrestle.

There is no reason for Britt Baker to have had such a shitty performance. Exhibit A.

It's no cornier than Brooke Baker being a legitimate working dentist lol
It's Britt BTW, See above.