Mike Tyson will face Jake Paul in a boxing match on July 20th

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Tyson completely outboxed the supposedly "pound-for-pound best boxer" of our times.
The ghost of(not in my opinion) the pound for pound best boxer of our time. That fight means nothing, Roy was so tired he had to hold on for most of the fight. What you're watching in that video is two old men who should be enjoying their retirement, not flopping around the ring embarrassing themselves.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I want to see Tyson, send dude into another profession.

mn66u0uemuoc1.jpeg
I want to see him send him into another plain of existence lol retire him to the afterlife early.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My fault, I thought Tyson was fighting the guy the fought Mayweather, this is the brother from Blizzardvark. I'm not as confident that this guy can beat Tyson, however, the fight dynamics stay the same, if Tyson can't get this guy out by 3, ugly night for him.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
The ghost of(not in my opinion) the pound for pound best boxer of our time. That fight means nothing, Roy was so tired he had to hold on for most of the fight. What you're watching in that video is two old men who should be enjoying their retirement, not flopping around the ring embarrassing themselves.
Blah blah blah. He still outboxed him.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Shit is a gimmick...
You really believe this is how Paul is training?
He always does that, he puts out a bunch of weird troll videos of training with robots and doing dumb shit. If nothing the Paul brothers are great at marketing and making it look like they take big risks. I'm just glad the other Paul has gone away from ruining boxing and found his niche as WWE wrestler.

Praying to a different God tonight that Mike paralyzes Jake! Tonight is Kartikeya the Hindu god of war.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This cant be true right? Too outrageous to be real

Hidden rule #5: Jake is allowed to use pipes, bats, nunchucks, swords and small caliber firearms against Tyson.

I'll check back to see if Logan is going to attend his brother's funeral after the fight.
Open casket or closed casket is the question.