Mike Tyson will face Jake Paul in a boxing match on July 20th

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

what-why.gif

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mike has forgotten more boxing skills than Jake ever learned.

Mike still has power and if he doesn't hold back like he did with Roy Jones, it will be a very bad day for Jake.

I think in the Roy fight they agreed Tyson wouldn't go to hard upstairs. I hope he goes hard upstairs on Jake though.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
I blame REAL boxing
Cause nobody wants to fight other ELITE fighters, they fight on Social Media instead.
They have created a market for clown shows like this, a YouTuber vs a 57 year old Ex-Boxer
and then have the nerve to call it "The greatest fight of the 21st century"

#DamnShameBoxing

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I blame REAL boxing
Cause nobody wants to fight other ELITE fighters, they fight on Social Media instead.
They have created a market for clown shows like this, a YouTuber vs a 57 year old Ex-Boxer
and then have the nerve to call it "The greatest fight of the 21st century"

#DamnShameBoxing
Didn't Ali and Joe Lewis do the same thing back in the day?

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
why not make more money....
Yes make more money, but at 57 years old there are plenty of other ways for him to make easy money without breaking a sweat or legitimizing YouTube/ Social media wannabe boxers. Shit Mike really doesn’t need to do this unless he was getting the majority of the purse. The white boy needs him more than Mike needs to do this shit.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Didn't Ali and Joe Lewis do the same thing back in the day?
Fight YouTubers for tens of millions of dollars and call it the "greatest fight of the Century" no...they didn't

Point i'm making is a whole new market is open because of the idleness of Real Fighters today and that market
is prevalent and sadly successful. #Boxing

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Fight YouTubers for tens of millions of dollars and call it the "greatest fight of the Century" no...they didn't

Point i'm making is a whole new market is open because of the idleness of Real Fighters today and that market
is prevalent and sadly successful. #Boxing
How is Jae Paul not a real boxer? Is he not getting the same professional training as any other pro boxer?

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Yes make more money, but at 57 years old there are plenty of other ways for him to make easy money without breaking a sweat or legitimizing YouTube/ Social media wannabe boxers. Shit Mike really doesn’t need to do this unless he was getting the majority of the purse. The white boy needs him more than Mike needs to do this shit.
why do you care though.. he can break a sweat if he wants lol

I'll never understood BGOL niggas typing from their cubical hating on who the next man gets bread..smh