Mike Tyson will face Jake Paul in a boxing match on July 20th

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
It’s a great look for the great white hope if Jake does beat Tyson. Think about it. Mike Tyson is seen to many as one of the greatest if not the greatest fighters of all time. If Jake beats him, it’ll destroy that great fighting, tough, scary black guy image. It’ll make white dudes and others more confident.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Tyson definitely still has power but I worry about his ability to take a shot at his age.

Jake Paul is not a good boxer but at this point he is a boxer. He is probably at so-so amateur level but he does have good power. I guess his plan would be to try and stay away from Mike early and wait for him to get tired. This is assuming its a real fight.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jake is basically a civilian. Tyson is a professional fighter who could literally go to jail swinging on someone cause his fist would be considered weapons. Tyson hits Jake it's night night. A lion can be old but if a human had to fight it with zero weapons that lion still will kill that human off it's abilities
Again, not a good comparison, an old lion is still a 450 lb pound animal with sharp teeth and claws, unless the lion is one growl away from death, an unarmed man is at a serious disadvantage. A better comparison would be an old experienced, combat tested lion against an inexperienced young lion, nature has shown us how that ends. If Tyson can't end this fight by the 1st half of the 2nd round it's going to get very ugly for him and the ref will have to save him.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unless this shit is rigged, Tyson is seriously gonna hurt this dude. It’s hard to let that power go. I don’t think Jake Paul can withstand Tyson’s power.
In other words, if Paul fights in a way that benefits Tyson, middle of the ring, toe to toe, blow for blow, Tyson wins and the fight is legit. If Paul fights in a way that benefits him, grappling, wrestling, making the older fighter chase him to tire him out, then the fight is rigged.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In other words, if Paul fights in a way that benefits Tyson, middle of the ring, toe to toe, blow for blow, Tyson wins and the fight is legit. If Paul fights in a way that benefits him, grappling, wrestling, making the older fighter chase him to tire him out, then the fight is rigged.
Hey Jake Paul you don’t have to hide under a sc name to promote yourself. Nobody is delusional enough to believe you a real boxer. When know you a social media star that fights in rigged boxing matches

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tyson definitely still has power but I worry about his ability to take a shot at his age.
As you should, slower reflexes mean punches that used to graze, now hit you flush. Here's a clip of SRL fighting Camacho. Even at his best 130-140 lbs. Macho was never a big puncher, and Leonard, could always take a good punch but that was when he had good reflexes. This is what happens when your reflexes slow, punches hit you flush.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey Jake Paul you don’t have to hide under a sc name to promote yourself. Nobody is delusional enough to believe you a real boxer. When know you a social media star that fights in rigged boxing matches
Oh no, they're on to me. I would've gotten away with it too, if weren't for those darn kids.

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Run around the ring for the first three rounds. Run fast. Hope he doesn't have the wind to chase you.

If you get hit in the gut or ribs, go down immediately. Please don't stand there and drop your hands.

Db1FJag.gif

voQn1L.gif