Mike Tyson will face Jake Paul in a boxing match on July 20th

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was facing another hall of famer boxer… what is Jake? A YouTuber influencer who has sideshow boxing matches… would you believe pee wee Herman could beat up George Foreman in the 90s?
He was fighting a 50 plus year old completely faded version of a Hall Of Fame fighter. As far as Foreman and Herman, not a very good comparison, Foreman was an active 40 plus year old fighter, and Herman, as far as I know had no pugilistic experience whatsoever.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is a circus. Jack Johnson the first black heavyweight boxed until he was 60 and they used to go 20 rounds back then. Archie moore fought Muhammad Ali at 57 years old. Mike might bad well come bout of retirement. If this news a real fight mike would win

Moore was in his late 40's when he fought Ali, and only had one fight after that, never fought in his 50's or 60's.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The only real boxer Jake fought, he lost to. And that was Tommy Fury.

Outside of that, he has no real experience with top notch boxers. Tyson is out of his league.
You said Tyson is out of his league. Who the fuck you think Tommy Fury is? LOL Tyson is one of the greatest Heavyweights to ever box. And, you say, he is out of his league? What kind of dope you smoking?

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tyson could beat this kid with one hand tied behind his back. I haven't laced up the gloves in over thirty-two years and if I trained I would beat the shit out of Jake Paul. If Tyson loses, he did it on purpose. No way is it possible for him to lose.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
So many people are going to be crying in this thread if this shit show goes through.

Cats talking about Tyson is a legend and all this bullshit, dude is on the edge of 60, he gassed against another senior citizen in like two rounds against Roy Jones, from the footage we've seen he clearly does not have the power he once had, This will be an embarrassment for boxing and for Mike and Jake.

I hope for nothing more than to be completely wrong but a lot of you sound very delusional.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
He was fighting a 50 plus year old completely faded version of a Hall Of Fame fighter. As far as Foreman and Herman, not a very good comparison, Foreman was an active 40 plus year old fighter, and Herman, as far as I know had no pugilistic experience whatsoever.

This is the fight that's supposed to have us hype for Tyson knocking out Jake Paul?
:rolleyes: idk... Imma keep saying it so the boxing gods hear me and make it so, but I hope I'm wrong lol I will sacrifice no super fights in boxing or MMA for 5 years if the boxing gods make it so!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This is the fight that's supposed to have us hype for Tyson knocking out Jake Paul?
:rolleyes: idk... Imma keep saying it so the boxing gods hear me and make it so, but I hope I'm wrong lol I will sacrifice no super fights in boxing or MMA for 5 years if the boxing gods make it so!

At the end of the day Jake Paul couldn't piss in the same building as these 2 let alone be in the same sentence as far as boxing skill

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
At the end of the day Jake Paul couldn't piss in the same building as these 2 let alone be in the same sentence as far as boxing skill
I think that goes without saying, the question isn't about skill and legacy, it's about age and age alone. Years of wear and tear, a lifetime of battling and having their brains battered, drugs, tragedy, just life in general. All these things age us and we all lose a step no matter what. The question is has Mike lost so much at 60 that a terrible yet young in his "prime" "boxer" is enough to at least tire him out and beat him in a match.

I hope to God the answer is no, but I haven't seen anything to make me think otherwise. Overall this is sad and disgraceful to the sport of boxing and I hope Jake Paul gets asshole cancer for beating up old guys for money and fame.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you want to worry about someone, you should be worried about Jake. He could get killed in that ring fuckin with Tyson if Tyson doesn't hold back.
Do you remember when people were worried that Tyson might kill Holyfield in the ring?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is the one time I hope it's all a sham and they play nice and just have fun and make bank like Mayweather and the other Paul.(Unless Tyson still has it in him, then I hope he cripples that cac lol)
All his fights are shams that's why my original post was it will be a draw to piss of sports bettors

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not at all, I'm just pointing out that Tyson fans tend to overrate his abilities.
Jake is basically a civilian. Tyson is a professional fighter who could literally go to jail swinging on someone cause his fist would be considered weapons. Tyson hits Jake it's night night. A lion can be old but if a human had to fight it with zero weapons that lion still will kill that human off it's abilities