Mechee X be on Tariq's neck

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
You got proof that he did and they didn’t?

Considering Antonio is a "former prosecutor" and registered to practice in CA there's no way he doesn't have connections or something? Hell, out of everyone, I expect him to have the MOST pull. Yet, no one has heard a peep about bailouts.
Did he not have enough "data" to justify it?

Oh and yes I did some checking around and yes Tariq did bail out people. I was doing the same in the DMV area.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Considering Antonio is a "former prosecutor" and registered to practice in CA there's no way he doesn't have connections or something? Hell, out of everyone, I expect him to have the MOST pull. Yet, no one has heard a peep about bailouts.
Did he not have enough "data" to justify it?

Oh and yes I did some checking around and yes Tariq did bail out people. I was doing the same in the DMV area.
So you did some ‘checking around’.:rolleyes:Obviously you’re a lip smacking Mack apologist that parrots his goofy rhetoric. Those little gestures are a cover up for the obvious fuck shit he perpetrates.

I guarantee that numerous card carrying ADOS members have done the same.

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
So you did some ‘checking around’.:rolleyes:Obviously you’re a lip smacking Mack apologist that parrots his goofy rhetoric. Those little gestures are a cover up for the obvious fuck shit he perpetrates.

I guarantee that numerous card carrying ADOS members have done the same.
Now see I didn't call you names or disrespect you in any way but yet......

That's why I'm sure you were never serious about finding out the answer or not. You're just trolling and i'll take the L for not seeing it sooner (there seems to be a habit from some posters doing this but whatever).

Next time, when adults are trying to talk about sometimes serious, stay out of it.

By the way, i didnt ask about "card carrying ADOS" I asked about Antonio "the LAWYER" Moore.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Now see I didn't call you names or disrespect you in any way but yet......

That's why I'm sure you were never serious about finding out the answer or not. You're just trolling and i'll take the L for not seeing it sooner (there seems to be a habit from some posters doing this but whatever).

Next time, when adults are trying to talk about sometimes serious, stay out of it.

By the way, i didnt ask about "card carrying ADOS" I asked about Antonio "the LAWYER" Moore.
But you never answered me or showed proof.

And it doesn’t even matter because I can pullup proof of Ttump or Bill Gates doing shit for black folk on a higher level, what does that mean?

Anyways, GMJ answered Tariq do when will he answer?

And this chick hit the nail on the head.

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
But you never answered me or showed proof.

And it doesn’t even matter because I can pullup proof of Ttump or Bill Gates doing shit for black folk on a higher level, what does that mean?

Anyways, GMJ answered Tariq do when will he answer?

And this chick hit the nail on the head.

Dude you're deflecting which means you're trolling. Even if I post proof, you still woundn't accept it. AND you still didnt answer the original question

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Considering Antonio is a "former prosecutor" and registered to practice in CA there's no way he doesn't have connections or something?

AND he's a Nimmy Nominated Produca.....

a5db9aca534d6d52d5bca6c8f08de7d4c1493fe3.jpg

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
You know what?

Anyone who would willing endanger black people by giving them guns WITHOUT proper protocol AND PROPER TRAINING needs to pushed by the wayside!

And anybody that consigns him needs to go to
You clearly didn’t listen to the interview where he answered all these questions. GMJ simply exposed all you scary niggas.

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
You clearly didn’t listen to the interview where he answered all these questions. GMJ simply exposed all you scary niggas.
Yes I watched the first 1/2 hr of it and i noticed something.........

this dude is a straight version of Deray Mckesson

Hell, he has his "playbook" down to a T and his endgame!

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry dude is an agent, it will be found out sooner or later.

These anti-Tariq haters are funny, you'll just find a reason to hate.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though I disagree with all of her positions, she's too level-headed and intellectual for Tariq to attack. Ironically, he'd probably go after her complexion or hair as targets.

You one of them niggas too?

That doesn't mean anything is she's not factual...

A big problem we have in this country is intellectualism > common sense and facts

Cacs do it all day, they went from calling you fag and the n-word to having 90 minutes debate about freedom and liberty and how the government is the problem.

Daddy was bluntly honest, the son is intellectual dishonest but people eat it up because he's well-spoken.

What a fraud country we live in.

You'll like this Jay dude just because he's black and has a few brothers with guns not scared to confront white people, that's it... it's just the image gets you hype and you trust this dude. Dude looks like a complete fraud, cursing every minute...

Wouldn't be surprised if this dude had a Ph.D. and got woke when he was 40 and his previous life is completely hidden.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Tommy Sotomayor took over 150k in donations and produced a documentary that was shot off a iPhone, people said he probably spent less than 20k making it and pocketed over 100k.

Tariq can do the same.

I gotta admit it gets boring after a while listen v to the same talking points about race, makes you wonder how fox, news is so successful bro.

I mean the defense can't be he's like Tommy Sotomayor though

That's not exactly good company

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Even though I disagree with all of her positions, she's too level-headed and intellectual for Tariq to attack. Ironically, he'd probably go after her complexion or hair as targets.
Which would demonstrate his deep seeded self hatred yet again.

Besides, Tariq accused Dr. Darity of being a homosexual so why would he pass on insulting her?

He’s fresh of another debate fail at the hands of a CAC.

How about a puppet or roast for that white DJ that smacked him before any thoughts of attacking an intelligent sista?

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean the defense can't be he's like Tommy Sotomayor though

That's not exactly good company

If you comparing Tommy to Tariq, brother I don't know what to say.

I mean if that's how you feel that man, all the best... you have a right to your own opinion.

I wouldn't compare Tommy to Tariq, Tariq is much more credible, and as much as BGOL hates to hear this Tariq is more honest and factual.

Tommy literally can't do anything without attracting attention and getting death threats, he has to stay in beef since that's the only way he makes money... Angela Stanton for christ's sake hates Tommy, I mean literally what more can I say?

Tommy literally DMs instathots to try to smash all day too, man is dirty.

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
Which would demonstrate his deep seeded self hatred yet again.

Besides, Tariq accused Dr. Darity of being a homosexual so why would he pass on insulting her?

He’s fresh of another debate fail at the hands of a CAC.

How about a puppet or roast for that white DJ that smacked him before any thoughts of attacking an intelligent sista?

Seriously? That "clearly an alt-right" Dj?

By the way, that was not a "debate". What is with you dummies wanting a debate all the time. How about worrying about economic empowerment and reparations, first.

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
You one of them niggas too?

That doesn't mean anything is she's not factual...

A big problem we have in this country is intellectualism > common sense and facts

Cacs do it all day, they went from calling you fag and the n-word to having 90 minutes debate about freedom and liberty and how the government is the problem.

Daddy was bluntly honest, the son is intellectual dishonest but people eat it up because he's well-spoken.

What a fraud country we live in.

You'll like this Jay dude just because he's black and has a few brothers with guns not scared to confront white people, that's it... it's just the image gets you hype and you trust this dude. Dude looks like a complete fraud, cursing every minute...

Wouldn't be surprised if this dude had a Ph.D. and got woke when he was 40 and his previous life is completely hidden.

For some reason,black people love symbolism and acceptance instead of tangibles and asset building!