Why are you bringing that battle to bgol. The only battle we gave is keeping gay content and gay trolls off the site. Also lgbt is a sexual preference, people are put forth as the face of it to give it emotional substance. Therefore you are in your words "the most vocal for LGBT on bgol", you are advocating for a gay sexual preference on bgol.
You are full of shit. She never took AIPAC money, you gay troll.
We realize how much of a gay troll you are
Are you gay? Why are you never in the porn threads?
So you are gay.
.....
Yep, you are gay

He’s gonna somersault in this thread with pink glitter everywhere
Man, do you know who I am? Half the reason I’m so hated around here is that nobody has been more vocally pro-LGBT on this board than me.
That ain’t got shit to do with him teaching his kid twerk dribbling!!!!
That miserable faggot sucks on upside down Snicker bars until they melt in his mouth.

He’s gonna somersault in this thread with pink glitter everywhere
That miserable faggot sucks on upside down Snicker bars until they melt in his mouth.
What is wrong with yall? LOL
Why are yall picking at that man?
Man, do you know who I am? Half the reason I’m so hated around here is that nobody has been more vocally pro-LGBT on this board than me.
That ain’t got shit to do with him teaching his kid twerk dribbling!!!!
What is wrong with yall? LOL
Why are yall picking at that man?
We are tired of him sprinkling pixie dust all over bgol
Ain't nobody challenging you for that title.

Costanza: not pixie dust gold dust
See I should have kept quiet, I don't want anyone upset with me lol
Brother you know I love yall, but I laughed so loud at this, because I didn't know if I should feel loved special or slow specialBless your precious heart, angel. You are family and we love you.

Brother you know I love yall, but I laughed so loud at this, because I didn't know if I should feel loved special or slow special![]()
Brother you know I love yall, but I laughed so loud at this, because I didn't know if I should feel loved special or slow special![]()
Angel, you have shown and proved your sincerity. I appreciate you and @Camille
It's too early for this foolishness from you. Lexx is my brother and will always be.Y'all trying to fuck in here?
It's too early for this foolishness from you. Lexx is my brother and will always be.