Because out of black men and women, black women are the least likely to date out of the race.One thing that jumps out to me is he says his kids don’t date black people but the specific example he gives is his daughter.
Why is his daughter only dating non-black people more concerning— or at least more top of mind— than a son doing the exact same thing?
Because out of black men and women, black women are the least likely to date out of the race.
Matter of fact, I think of all races who date out.....black women are the least likely to do it.
This................ quiet as kept other races pay attention to how black women treat their menLeast likely to do it or least likely to find someone to do it with?
This................ quiet as kept other races pay attention to how black women treat their men
I always think a lot of it is the parents and the example they set
Are you a female?
You have to have such an empty life to focus so much energy on me. I’m sincerely sad for you.That bitch made, penis tucking, inner thigh moisturizing, upside down Snicker bar eating faggot wishes he was a Latina.
You have to have such an empty life to focus so much energy on me. I’m sincerely sad for you.
You have to have such an empty life to focus so much energy on me. I’m sincerely sad for you.
You have to have such an empty life to focus so much energy on me. I’m sincerely sad for you.
.....Are you gay? Why are you never in the porn threads?
The trolls really went wild in here today.![]()
Do you get alerts when I post or are you one here 24/7?That's what we say about you every day.
Do you get alerts when I post or are you one here 24/7?
One difference between me and you is I don’t think about you when I’m not responding to you. You literally think about me every single day. It’s really sad and pathetic.
No more feeding trolls— there was some good discussion in this thread and I’m done with off-topic moronic bullshit.