Mayans MC: Sons Of Anarchy Sequel

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Ok good... been waiting on this shit...

Got this, snowfall, falcon and winter soldier all along the same time.

Am I missing something?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mayans MC Season 3 Gets March Premiere Date at FX — Watch Teaser

By Ryan Schwartz / February 5 2021, 10:42 AM PST

Mayans MC is ready to ride again.

FX announced Friday that Season 3 of the Sons of Anarchy spinoff will kick off with back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, March 16, at 10/9c — more than 16 months (!) after the Season 2 finale.

The 10-episode third season picks up where Season 2 left off. “After U.S. Assistant District Attorney Lincoln Potter threatens to deport Felipe, EZ and Angel chose to leverage incriminating information to protect him rather than to free rebel leader Adelita from federal custody, leaving her to give birth to Angel’s son while in handcuffs,” according to the release.

“Meanwhile, Miguel Galindo is left reeling over the loss of his mother to apparent suicide, while others quietly suspect foul play. Additionally, the Mayans seek vengeance on their rivals, the Tijuana M.C. Vatos Malditos, after a surprise attack on their club. When the smoke clears, they discover the body of a Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original – there will be hell to pay.”

Mayans M.C. | Season 3: Official Trailer [HD] ft. JD Pardo

One wrong move could start a war. Watch the OFFICIAL SEASON 3 TRAILER now. Mayans returns March 16th. Next day FX on Hulu.

Mayans M.C. follows the life of Ezekiel “EZ” Reyes, a newly patched member of the Mayans M.C. charter on the Cali/Mexi border. Once the golden boy with the American Dream in his grasp, EZ and his brother Angel are closer than ever after uncovering the truth behind their mother’s murder while their father Felipe struggles to reconcile the choices he and his sons have made.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
not official -they had a few sit downs last spring and then Charlie stopped campaigning for it... and avoids talking about it

That is a NO BRAINER

I think the OG green Arrow should get it but but that pretty much is PERFECT casting if he is going to be on the big screen opposite the current justice league

or they do the SMART thing

and FINALLY make that Arrow movie that was SUPPOSED to come out WAY BACK

SUPERMAX

where he is trapped in prison filled with DC villains from across the comics

THAT right there?

Charlie could KILL that (but to be fair again OG Green Arrow along with Diggle could do it too)

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I could see him as Iron Fist, new Thor, Sabretooth, Banshee, Sentry, Gambit, Johnny Storm

Ghost Rider

In DC he could be Green Arrow if they f*ck around and don;t bring back the OG, Booster Gold, Arsenal, Azreal, Wally West, Deathstoke.
Oh I think you nailed him as Sabretooth... but then too I could see the guy that played Opie in that role of Sabretooth also... now THAT would be dope casting

But I think he (Charlie Hunnam) could definitely pull off Wolverine... just gotta get the right person, and for the love of God use CGI to make him short, dammit! No more 6ft tall Wolverine!!!

Stephen Amell has done such a good job in that role I'm not mad them if they just bump him up to the movies

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Opie definitely Sabretooth

Oh I think you nailed him as Sabretooth... but then too I could see the guy that played Opie in that role of Sabretooth also... now THAT would be dope casting

But I think he (Charlie Hunnam) could definitely pull off Wolverine... just gotta get the right person, and for the love of God use CGI to make him short, dammit! No more 6ft tall Wolverine!!!

Stephen Amell has done such a good job in that role I'm not mad them if they just bump him up to the movies

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

that is the thing the height. of Logan

there HAS to be an unknown actor who could pull that off who already has similar body proportions.

But I am NOT mad at the Opie as Sabretooth

But I don't know something about seeing Charlie talking NORMAL with his accent?

I think acting wise he could play that cunning sinister manipulative sh*t better.

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Whoever they do as Wolverine.

Disney better have him in the correct uniform.

Fox teased us with the deleted scene, but never followed thru.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The Big Picture - Season 3 Preview

The future is now. Throttle up for the season premiere of Mayans M.C. Tuesday, March 16th on FX. Next day FX on Hulu.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Mayans First Look - Season 3

The leash is about to come off. Get a FIRST LOOK at the all-new season of Mayans M.C. Premieres March 16th on FX. Next day FX on Hulu.

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Doesnt Mayans MC take place after SOA anyhow..?

Season one takes place roughly about 5 years after SOA Series Finale.

And with what happened at the end of Season 2, all hell is about to break out with between the clubs.

A few of the SOA characters debuted in this series so far, more are about to debut this season.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mayans M.C. stars JD Pardo, Clayton Cardenas tease edgy drama ahead of season 3 premiere

By Rosy Cordero
March 16, 2021 at 03:17 PM EDT

JD Pardo and Clayton Cardenas tease Mayans M.C. season 3 is darker and dives deeper into the psyche of the characters than ever before.
"In season 3, we pick up with EZ dealing with the consequences of his actions with the killing of Dita [Ada Maris] and how that's affected his relationship with his father Felipe [Edward James Olmos]," Pardo tells EW of where viewers will find his character in Tuesday night's long-awaited FX drama's premiere.
Last season, we found out that Felipe had an affair with Dita years prior while the former was married to EZ and Angel's (Cardenas) mother Marisol Reyes. Dita was dumped and left heartbroken by Felipe, who, unbeknownst to him, had fathered a son with her who'd be named Miguel (Danny Pino). Miguel was raised by Galindo Cartel founder Jose Galindo who he still believes is his natural father as the season kicks off.

Dita wrote a suicide note in the season 2 finale then asked one of the Reyes men to kill her, as a way to set things straight in the universe for her involvement in the murder of Marisol.

"There's been some distance between EZ and his father so EZ finds himself feeling alone on the familial front but he's finding support from his Mayan brothers now that he's a fully patched member. He's finally settling into this new reality and exploring a new relationship with Gaby [Sulem Calderon]," Pardo adds.
And as far as Angel is concerned, Cardenas heads into the season concerned. He lost both the woman that he loves Adelita (Carla Baratta) and their newborn son who's in Lincoln Potter's (Ray McKinnon) custody.
"When we see Angel again, he's dealing with the loss of Adelita and his first born baby. The way he deals with that is by burying himself with multiple women and alcohol," Cardenas shares. "He's fully now immersing himself into the club and at the same time trying to help guide his brother through this whole hierarchy of climbing the ranks of the M.C."

Does this mean Angel has lost hope that he'll be reunited with Adelita and their child?
"He has put that fantasy to bed," Cardenas adds. "He thinks he'll never see her again, quite honestly. I don't think he thinks that she ever wants to see him again because I think she finds out that he had to make the decision between his father or her and he chose his father. And she knows all the backstory on their relationship, too. So I'm sure she feels even more scorn by that, him choosing a man that never loved him after she told [Angel] that she loves him and he still chose [his father]. This father that he hates so much."
"This familiar structure that he wanted and that he had envisioned that could've possibly taken him out of the club, that dream doesn't exist anymore, he continues. "Now he feels like he knows who he is. He's fully intrenched in the M.C., willing to do whatever they want and he's living that lifestyle."
CREDIT: JUSTIN LUBIN/FX
Gaby is a bright light in EZ's life but he doesn't seem to fully understand yet the dangers she's exposed to by being with him. Although he's now a fully patched member of the M.C., he hasn't really learned how that will affect every facet of his life.
"[The relationship] is refreshing and a new journey for EZ," Pardo explains. "In season 3, he's finally putting his past life behind him now that he's a full-fledged Mayan. He's moving on from the Emily [Sarah Bolger] chapter and he's exploring this relationship with Gaby."
"What's exciting for me is that you're seeing this relationship, this sort of dance, between this man and this woman play out throughout this season," he continues. "It's also a reflection of EZ's romantic idea of love. Because he's a Mayan, he obviously has a lot of stuff going on from prison, from a lot of his choices. There's been this resentment and this regret, this sort of crisis of identity. Who am I really? There are a lot of questions that EZ still has but you get to see now the effort of him trying to move forward."
Series co-creator Elgin James takes the seat at the head of the table this season after Kurt Sutter's departure, which both Pardo and Cardenas say adds a new layer of edgy drama.
"He's very passionate about Mayans and he's a visionary," says Pardo of James. "This is something viewers will notice right away. It's like watching a movie. You'll become even more invested in these characters but also, it's just beautiful to watch. The cinematography is incredible, as are the new stories."
Adds Cardenas, "Everything starts with Elgin's writing. Of course, his visual palette is unmatched on TV so far and you'll see that across this season. But his dialogue, it's so natural and never feels foreign coming off the tongue. It really feels like he is writing specifically for me and for each of the characters. When I feel empowered that comes out in the dialogue and inspires a compelling performance. This season will be unmatched with Elgin James at the helm."
Season 3 of Mayans M.C. premieres on March 16 with a two-episode special debut starting at 10 p.m. ET/PT only on FX.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watched the first two episodes of Season 3 this afternoon.

They have a new opening sequence for the show that is done well showing in pictures the hypocrisy of this country with Latinos in this country.

The season is dealing with the immigration shit along the border that has affected the Mayans primary source of income.

Marcus Alvarez is now having second thoughts with his decision of moving over to the Galindo cartel. He might be getting a ally with Nestor who ain't happy with Galindo.

Drama is brewing with the different Chapters of the Mayans for now.

SOA made another debut, something is going down cuz it looks like they found out about the missing SOA member. And it looks like that member is associated with the RedWood Chapter. Good chance we might be seeing some of the SOA cats from the original series this season.

That cat Coco tweaking out and getting himself in the middle of "Night Of The Living MethHeads" was funny.

The season is starting out good.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Bald dude with the beard who was in the bar drinking with EZ, his brother, and Coco was ROASTING Coco LOLOLOLOL!!!!

I mean got damn, every line that came out of his mouth had me fuckin DYING! Roasted him so bad, that Coco called him a bitch which is always a last resort haha!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bald dude with the beard who was in the bar drinking with EZ, his brother, and Coco was ROASTING Coco LOLOLOLOL!!!!

I mean got damn, every line that came out of his mouth had me fuckin DYING! Roasted him so bad, that Coco called him a bitch which is always a last resort haha!

"You like a f*cking hobo ready to steal a pie off the windowsill "

/dead

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Watched the first two episodes of Season 3 this afternoon.

They have a new opening sequence for the show that is done well showing in pictures the hypocrisy of this country with Latinos in this country.

The season is dealing with the immigration shit along the border that has affected the Mayans primary source of income.

Marcus Alvarez is now having second thoughts with his decision of moving over to the Galindo cartel. He might be getting a ally with Nestor who ain't happy with Galindo.

Drama is brewing with the different Chapters of the Mayans for now.

SOA made another debut, something is going down cuz it looks like they found out about the missing SOA member. And it looks like that member is associated with the RedWood Chapter. Good chance we might be seeing some of the SOA cats from the original series this season.

That cat Coco tweaking out and getting himself in the middle of "Night Of The Living MethHeads" was funny.

The season is starting out good.

Best breakdown i have read period

Major sites and blogs included