Mayans MC: Sons Of Anarchy Sequel

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Funny How Sons made me want to join a MC, and the Mayans make me want to learn Spanish.

Show is dope as always. I wonder how long season(s) wise is it going to take for Galindo to find out him, and Easy are brothers.

Bishop " I earn the respect of men" speech was the highlight besides Easy Ella Cruz poem. So much so I was scared he was going to die. :scared:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Funny How Sons made me want to join a MC, and the Mayans make me want to learn Spanish.

Show is dope as always. I wonder how long season(s) wise is it going to take for Galindo to find out him, and Easy are brothers.

Bishop " I earn the respect of men" speech was the highlight besides Easy Ella Cruz poem. So much so I was scared he was going to die. :scared:

Bishop is GREAT casting.

I like that he is the shortest dude but got the most heart and respect and clearly defined honor system.

That's the only issue I have with this wonderful show.

If EZ and Angel just told Bishop the TRUTH about their mom?

He would NEVER ignore dismiss them...

He would be supportive as he has ALWAYS shown.

So THAT is the only beef I really got with the story-line so far.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bishop is GREAT casting.

I like that he is the shortest dude but got the most heart and respect and clearly defined honor system.

That's the only issue I have with this wonderful show.

If EZ and Angel just told Bishop the TRUTH about their mom?

He would NEVER ignore dismiss them...

He would be supportive as he has ALWAYS shown.

So THAT is the only beef I really got with the story-line so far.
thats not how it works in an MC...
If Angel tells Bishop - Bishop will be forced to bring it to the table as a club problem -
Easy has no real say in club business because he is a prospect
and going forward anything Angel wants to do about it will be subject to member vote
(go back to SoA - look at what happened every time a member had a personal problem that impacted club business after they brought it to Jax or Clay)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If Angel tells Bishop - Bishop will be forced to bring it to the table as a club problem -
and going forward anything Angel wants to do about it will be subject to member vote
(go back to SoA - look at what happened every time a member had a personal problem that impacted club business after they brought it to Jax or Clay)

^^^

I forgot that...

and homeboy went CRAZY when he thought he was half black and the MC would find out.

Last edited:

Jay_from_dade

Certified Pussy Poster
^^^

I forgot that...

and homeboy went CRAZY when he thought he was half black and the MC would find out.

You are right about the club vote thing, but also keep in mind they handle things in house. So say the table does decide happy is guilty, then they have to tell the sons who at that point have to decide if they want to kill happy or basically start a war with The Mayans. The brother would never get their revenge either way.

But at this point after letting happy live, they could just come clean and it should be all good with the table. No harm no foul.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
But at this point after letting happy live, they could just come clean and it should be all good with the table.
no Easy would be kicked out and Angel would be punished harshly for what they did
the club would understand but rules would need to be enforced

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kurt Sutter Takes a Shot at Disney After FX Firing: “Hakuna Matata, Motherf***ers”
By Claire Spellberg @c_spellberg Oct 18, 2019 at 10:06am

It means no worries, for the rest of your days. On Thursday, Mayans M.C. co-creator Kurt Sutter was fired from the Sons of Anarchy spinoff due to an internal dispute, and he didn’t go quietly. Just a few hours after news of his firing made waves, Sutter took a shot at FX and parent company Disney in a savage tweet. “So ready to nail this audition and start my next gig,” the producer wrote alongside an image advertising a Walt Disney World audition. “Hakuna matata, motherf***ers.”

According to Deadline, Sutter was fired from FX drama Mayans M.C. Thursday afternoon after cast and crew members complained about his on-set behavior. In a letter sent to his inner circle on the Sons of Anarchy spinoff, Sutter placed much of the blame on Disney, which recently acquired FX as part of its major Fox merger. “I’ve felt the creative scrutiny of Disney from day one,” he wrote in the letter (obtained by Deadline). “Notes on scripts and cuts have been heavy handed. Demanding a level of dumbing-down story and inane PC restraints like I’ve never experienced before. I genuinely feared for the creative future of the storytelling. So I pushed back. Hard.”

Sutter went on to say that FX chairman John Landgraf and Disney Television Studios boss Dana Walden “sited a summary of a slanted truth formulated by lawyers and clerks” that helped to push him out. “The truth is, the suits wanted me gone. I stepped on toes and bruised egos. And in this Disney regime, I’m dangerous to the wholesome brand. And clearly not worth the trouble. So 18 years of friendship, loyalty and producing quality television, was flushed down the drain. They threw me under the f***ing bus.”

Late Thursday night, Sutter addressed the controversy on Twitter. Alongside a screenshot of a Disney World audition for Festival of the Lion King,” the Sons of Anarchy creator wrote, “Thanks for all the love and support. I’ve been vocalizing all day. So ready to nail this audition and start my next gig. Hakuna matata, motherf***ers.” So much for the happiest place on Earth.

Jay_from_dade

Certified Pussy Poster
Smh they Sony'd Kurt Sutter??? Let him build the empire and then take it back from him.

The man has a gift for making "manly" shows. Like he said been doing it for 18years. Some people you should just let do their thing.

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
spoiler

unless Riz was gonna be paralyzed for life, it makes no fucking sense that Taza kill off Riz. and why would Dita help Emily discover that Dita ordered the hit? and why the fuck wouldnt Pop just say it was Dita who ordered the hit?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude.
Taza killed Riz so that the Mayans had to go to war with the Vatos. He wants to get revenge on his old club. Not sure how you missed that. Then the father isn't gonna say it is Dita for many reasons. He still has feelings for her. He is also the father of Miguel and he is afraid too much info is going to let that secret out. Also if his sons try any she with Miguel's cartel his sons are dead.

spoiler

unless Riz was gonna be paralyzed for life, it makes no fucking sense that Taza kill off Riz. and why would Dita help Emily discover that Dita ordered the hit? and why the fuck wouldnt Pop just say it was Dita who ordered the hit?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
the last 2 eps made the entire season worth it.. :money:

the writing was real lazy at times...

plus i thought we were gonna get more of Letty this season ....smh

1079d62dfcab3368d2effb4d27cc25c10a3b1738.jpg

677747f06047f79facd200c855d45c6afc1299c7.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
did she get thicker ...?

season 1

tumblr_pn4wcdRlbg1xyap11o6_640.gifv

season 2

kinda brief but u can c it...lol

tumblr_pzimti33LA1vjkgd8o2_540.gifv

her friend kinda fine too ...:yes:

tumblr_pzonpacgPl1xyap11o1_500.gifv

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Smh they Sony'd Kurt Sutter??? Let him build the empire and then take it back from him.

The man has a gift for making "manly" shows. Like he said been doing it for 18years. Some people you should just let do their thing.

I actually agree...

Don't get me wrong sutter is EXTRA

And Disney dont play that.

But he loyal as f*ck and has a specific lane he mastered.

But that attitude could potentially not only mess him up but everyone he put on.

So i wasn't big surprised

But they took back the guardian director after that Twitter pedo sh*t so i thiught he would get a pass.

He would be great addition to any streaming service targeting men.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm still catching up...

Damn.

The board sleeping this show is fire. Very worthy follow up to SOA.

Great to see Chips

Anyone know what kind bike he was riding?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo this is complicated as f*ck for Bishop.

I have no idea how i would have voted.

But blood is blood.

I don't see how that goes unpunished.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
wtf takes a phone call and proceeds to chat for 5 minutes while in the middle of committing mass murder?
Lol. I thought he was about to get hit. It was dumb that he got a text and checked it, but once he saw that baby, he forgot where he was.

Jay_from_dade

Certified Pussy Poster
@Jay_from_dade

How you liking these short 10 episode seasons?

10 is all you really need. Anything more would really be just filler.

Angel finally accepting who easy is going to be. Next season is set up real nice. Even Alvarez gonna want to get at our two favorite mayans about the truth.

Dita said find something that is going to bind you to Migel, I guess her death was it.

Alot to unpack next season.

coolie569

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what SoA member y’all think was killed?? Happy?

I was thinking it's Chips! :oops: If it is the Mayans problems are just starting.

The other question is what is the indian cat from the Mayans trying to hide. First he killed Riz and the way he was staring at the photo on the table leads me to believe that's either him or his brother that killed and he's seeking revenge for it.

slam

Super Moderator
good finale i was hoping they would have revealed they were half brothers...

guess thats nex season ...

n u know Miguel is gonna find out they killed his mother will he b able to 4give them even tho they brothers..?

not sure i liked that cuz no way i could 4give that ...strangle n set my mom on fire even if she had a death wish ...man fuck that ...

Fresh1911

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
good finale i was hoping they would have revealed they were half brothers...

guess thats nex season ...

n u know Miguel is gonna find out they killed his mother will he b able to 4give them even tho they brothers..?

not sure i liked that cuz no way i could 4give that ...strangle n set my mom on fire even if she had a death wish ...man fuck that ...
I think Marcus ( El Padrino) is gonna cover for them or at least find out who first to be sure

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Mayans MC Season 3 Gets March Premiere Date at FX — Watch Teaser

By Ryan Schwartz / February 5 2021, 10:42 AM PST

Mayans MC is ready to ride again.

FX announced Friday that Season 3 of the Sons of Anarchy spinoff will kick off with back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, March 16, at 10/9c — more than 16 months (!) after the Season 2 finale.

The 10-episode third season picks up where Season 2 left off. “After U.S. Assistant District Attorney Lincoln Potter threatens to deport Felipe, EZ and Angel chose to leverage incriminating information to protect him rather than to free rebel leader Adelita from federal custody, leaving her to give birth to Angel’s son while in handcuffs,” according to the release.

“Meanwhile, Miguel Galindo is left reeling over the loss of his mother to apparent suicide, while others quietly suspect foul play. Additionally, the Mayans seek vengeance on their rivals, the Tijuana M.C. Vatos Malditos, after a surprise attack on their club. When the smoke clears, they discover the body of a Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original – there will be hell to pay.”

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Mayans M.C. | Season 3: Official Trailer [HD] ft. JD Pardo

One wrong move could start a war. Watch the OFFICIAL SEASON 3 TRAILER now. Mayans returns March 16th. Next day FX on Hulu.

Mayans M.C. follows the life of Ezekiel “EZ” Reyes, a newly patched member of the Mayans M.C. charter on the Cali/Mexi border. Once the golden boy with the American Dream in his grasp, EZ and his brother Angel are closer than ever after uncovering the truth behind their mother’s murder while their father Felipe struggles to reconcile the choices he and his sons have made.