Mayans MC: Sons Of Anarchy Sequel

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just finished the last two episodes this afternoon.

I predict Bishop will have to be taken out along with Canche. No way the club can move forward and reunite with them two going on with their shit.

Seeing Miquel hiding out at his aunts covenant is pretty funny. Curious to see how he gets out of his situation with the rival Cartel after him.

Nestor had me laughing as a security guard. And now he joined up with the Mayans as a Prospect. Dude is loyal as fuck and will be a big asset for Marcus.

Shit is about to heat up between San Bernardino SAMCRO and Mayans with Chibs giving them full approval to take action.

They showed a preview of coming episodes and Tig is gonna make his debut. He looks to be in Los Angeles.

6ef80564e5817f8de71b3f1430c402af--sons-of-anchary-tig-tig-trager.jpg

Looking forward to upcoming episodes.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Angel couldn't make the right decision if you tied a chain around his neck and dragged him to it with a tow truck.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just caught up on the episodes.

Curious to see how things play out with EZ and Jay-Jay. That dude made it clear he hurting financially and is gonna use EZ. I think there is more going on with him.

Emily dealing with those PI’s was interesting. And Emily looks a lot better as a brunette.

Them Mayans were ready to bust up onto Nestor. They thinking he a Simpnot knowing that cat has a history with the Cartel. Nestor played it cool.

EZ getting too hot headed wanting war with SAMCRO. It’s obvious his attack is gonna backfire in some way.

Got some insight on why Mayan’s don’t wear a full California rocker. Being they bringing it up, it’s obvious whatever compromise was made with SAMCRO to do that is gonna get ripped up. I expect them to put that California rocker on their vests by seasons end.

Looking forward to the next episodes. Gonna let a few stack up.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just caught up on the episodes.

Curious to see how things play out with EZ and Jay-Jay. That dude made it clear he hurting financially and is gonna use EZ. I think there is more going on with him.

Emily dealing with those PI’s was interesting. And Emily looks a lot better as a brunette.

Them Mayans were ready to bust up onto Nestor. They thinking he a Simpnot knowing that cat has a history with the Cartel. Nestor played it cool.

EZ getting too hot headed wanting war with SAMCRO. It’s obvious his attack is gonna backfire in some way.

Got some insight on why Mayan’s don’t wear a full California rocker. Being they bringing it up, it’s obvious whatever compromise was made with SAMCRO to do that is gonna get ripped up. I expect them to put that California rocker on their vests by seasons end.

Looking forward to the next episodes. Gonna let a few stack up.

EZ and JJ situation to me is directly tied to EZ prison time and him basically snitching and JJ potentially blackmailing him

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
EZ and JJ situation to me is directly tied to EZ prison time and him basically snitching and JJ potentially blackmailing him

I was thinking that, but they showed the flashback scene with EZ sitting alone in the prison yard and noticing how everybody was separated by race.

He got attacked and when he came out, the Blacks were ready to jump him and JJ stepped in.

I took it that a deal was made so EZ had protection. JJ now is like “I took care of you, now it’s time to pay up!”.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

I was thinking that, but they showed the flashback scene with EZ sitting alone in the prison yard and noticing how everybody was separated by race.

He got attacked and when he came out, the Blacks were ready to jump him and JJ stepped in.

I took it that a deal was made so EZ had protection. JJ now is like “I took care of you, now it’s time to pay up!”.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

JJ KNOWS something was off about EZ release. He specifically questioned it in their first meeting. The problem is JJ doing it wrong.

You try to extort EZ? JJ gonna just end up dead with the club dropping cash off to his widow and kids every few weeks.

Especially as VP EZ cannot let any of that get out there at all.

Or it could be a classic SOA flip and JJ just wants to join the MC or get help being a gangster again.