Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
255326305_4280471092065631_6053111616502156880_n.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
And what’s crazy about the trailer is that marvel is notorious for using scenes that aren’t in the movie or scenes from the first 30 minutes or so of a movie in the pre-release trailers.

that’s just insane when you think of what we saw in that 3 minute trailer

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
And what’s crazy about the trailer is that marvel is notorious for using scenes that aren’t in the movie or scenes from the first 30 minutes or so of a movie in the pre-release trailers.

that’s just insane when you think of what we saw in that 3 minute trailer
In some of the scenes you can tell they edited out characters, most likely Tobey and Andrew.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man :lol:did y’all see the Brazilian trailer for this movie?? It’s about a second longer but in it you can CLEARLY see The Lizard getting punched by…

… the air?

:idea:

Thats not Sandman......

I thought this was a rehash of all the Spidey Movies and Villains (Tobey and Andrew Spidey Villains)

Electro, Doc Ock, Sandman, Green Goblin.....etc

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Yeah I don’t give a damn if it’s sandman hydro man or whatever the hell else man it is…. I’m looking at the Lizard getting punched by NOTHING THERE so you know marvel with the fuckery editing stuff like that… because SOMETHING hit him…. And if it’s tobey or andrew or both of them that shit will be BANANAS

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah I don’t give a damn if it’s sandman hydro man or whatever the hell else man it is…. I’m looking at the Lizard getting punched by NOTHING THERE so you know marvel with the fuckery editing stuff like that… because SOMETHING hit him…. And if it’s tobey or andrew or both of them that shit will be BANANAS

What if everyone is on the wrong track and its Miles who makes an appearance?