Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Okay since you gotta know watched all 23 Marvel flicks got worn out, was giving Marvel flicks a break. Only watched Black Widow and Shang Chi because they leaked. Only interested in a few new Marvel joints Dr. Strange 2, Black Panther 2 and the new Blade. Wanna check out the new Moon Knight show too. I won't be watching another 23 films.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay since you gotta know watched all 23 Marvel flicks got worn out, was giving Marvel flicks a break. Only watched Black Widow and Shang Chi because they leaked. Only interested in a few new Marvel joints Dr. Strange 2, Black Panther 2 and the new Blade. Wanna check out the new Moon Knight show too. I won't be watching another 23 films.
Shang Chi was good! Black Widow was solid! Spidey was very good! Havent seen Eternals but heard it was average; ok so you saying after this year you aint watching no Marvel movies :hmm:, outside of Panther and Blade; ok so you dont wanna see Secret Wars(because its coming)? or Xmen or Fantastic 4 or Kang the Conqueror or Kraven or Doom or Beyonder or etc etc; you bugging :giggle:

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Shang Chi was good! Black Widow was solid! Spidey was very good! Havent seen Eternals but heard it was average; ok so you saying after this year you aint watching no Marvel movies :hmm:, outside of Panther and Blade; ok so you dont wanna see Secret Wars(because its coming)? or Xmen or Fantastic 4 or Kang the Conqueror or Kraven or Doom or Beyonder or etc etc; you bugging :giggle:
Pretty much, you can enjoy.:grin:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
272123984_3183932568595704_8801860463104330779_n.jpg

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
The 17 year old in question has genius-level intellect and they had to have electives in school, so...next question. Working a sewing is not that damn hard and he only needed to learn one pattern in one size.

yeah I thought this was a silly question as well. Thinking through it and realizing that most school DONT have home ec classes now, brings it home a little bit.

that is aside from that fact that most of these fucking idiots today don’t realize Spidey is 60+ years old.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
yeah I thought this was a silly question as well. Thinking through it and realizing that most school DONT have home ec classes now, brings it home a little bit.

that is aside from that fact that most of these fucking idiots today don’t realize Spidey is 60+ years old.
Fun fact, kids from my generation took sewing as part of electives in jr high. I made a jacket that I wore untill I outgrew it. I also made a wood checkerboard with a metal stand I made in metal shop as well as a few bowls that I have to this day.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It is pretty sad when you think about it. A generation of kids, GenZ, will complete K-12 public school education without learning any practical skills like those taught in Auto Shop, Home Economics, and Wood Shop. Instead they'll learn how to take all of their strong and wrong opinions on social media to peak engagement for maximum embarrassment.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can respect that. There are levels to fandom.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
please marvel, keep Jennifer Lawrence as mystique away from the multi verse and bring back Darwin lmaoo.
Seriously, Darwin could be major! J-Law in Dark Phoenix was a bad, bad choice. Sony likes to capitalize on current stardom, which seems to dictate their cast choices. Damn who fits, let's just get who's hot on the screen right now. Even though I like Sophie Turner as an actress, she was not a good choice for Jean Grey, either.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
please marvel, keep Jennifer Lawrence as mystique away from the multi verse and bring back Darwin lmaoo.
Seriously, Darwin could be major! J-Law in Dark Phoenix was a bad, bad choice. Sony likes to capitalize on current stardom, which seems to dictate their cast choices. Damn who fits, let's just get who's hot on the screen right now. Even though I like Sophie Turner as an actress, she was not a good choice for Jean Grey, either.
They could actually bring Darwin back without messing anything up. He could have adapted to the explosion.

Since we are on mutants, if they could pull this off,

719imUv54zL._RI_.jpg

I would burn all of my DC comics in the front yard and declare my forever allegiance to Marvel.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dont forget Morbius