Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Same powers as Taskmaster but she’s deaf. Basically a woman who can open a can of whupass at will.
now she's the phoenix.

7900255-9944f313-4df6-4ca9-a801-6bdbeb677054.jpeg

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

probably some spiderman movies featuring other spiderman properties. black cat, silver sable, miles, etc. I really don't want 3 more solo spiderman movies. and bring back the fucking netflix heroes.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So far, phase 4 has been underwhelming.

The earliest Hawkeye ratings may not be too promising for executives at Disney hoping for a record-setting debut. According to newly captured data by Samba TV (via Deadline), 1.5 million households within the United States watched the premiere episode of the Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld-starring series over the extended holiday weekend from Wednesday, November 24th to Sunday, November 28th. Furthermore, 1.3 million of those watchers continued on to watch the second episode.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So far, phase 4 has been underwhelming.

The earliest Hawkeye ratings may not be too promising for executives at Disney hoping for a record-setting debut. According to newly captured data by Samba TV (via Deadline), 1.5 million households within the United States watched the premiere episode of the Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld-starring series over the extended holiday weekend from Wednesday, November 24th to Sunday, November 28th. Furthermore, 1.3 million of those watchers continued on to watch the second episode.

At least you stay in character :lol:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Shit like this is why MCU reigns supreme

Marvel no prize moment

What have you noticed in Marvel movies that most people have not?

This moment

main-qimg-66c85e4ceef2e29631c76cf393ca14dd-lq

I know it has been mentioned many times. But here's something I noticed on a recent re-watch of Captain America: First Avenger — when Steve first meets Dr. Erskine, he hears the German accent and asked him where he was from. He replied he's from Queens, before elaborating that he defected from Germany and settled in Queens.

The first person who believed that a kid from Brooklyn with a lot of heart could make a difference identified himself as someone from Queens.

Years later, that kid from Brooklyn saw another kid with a lot of heart who he thought could make a difference and just happened to be from Queens!

main-qimg-7d6ec22734a8f1a5e31762d8a43f38cf-lq

Coincidence?

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Marvel no prize moment

This moment

I know it has been mentioned many times. But here's something I noticed on a recent re-watch of Captain America: First Avenger — when Steve first meets Dr. Erskine, he hears the German accent and asked him where he was from. He replied he's from Queens, before elaborating that he defected from Germany and settled in Queens.

The first person who believed that a kid from Brooklyn with a lot of heart could make a difference identified himself as someone from Queens.

Years later, that kid from Brooklyn saw another kid with a lot of heart who he thought could make a difference and just happened to be from Queens!

Coincidence?

Bro?

If you don't start your own podcast and YouTube channel this year?

I'mma beat ya ass

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Marvel no prize moment

This moment

Coincidence?
Marvel plants seeds all the time from one movie to the next. Shit is amazing what they have done…