MANAFORT Trial #2 thread : ongoing, start date 9/17.. [UPDATE 9/13: PLEA DEAL MADE]

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

sometimes you need to realize when someone is trying to help.

bruh you were wrong. its okay to admit it and make a course correction.

Let's recap here bud.

I asked a simple question about security protocols for Manafort and his family given the utterly extradorinary circumstances here. This is something I'm still interested in btw despite your constant dismissive (and infuriating) posting.

You literally dismissed my question altogether with a condescending one liner. Then I asked what you were even arguing (ostensibly you think there is no threat? Or maybe it's overblown? I have no idea because you haven't made any case at all) which elicited yet another dismissive post.

When I mentioned Skripal and his daughter had been assasinated on foreign soil you correctly noted they hadn't been killed by the attempt (and then latched onto this for dear life lol), but it's not like this undoes my point at all. Do you understand that? Especially given that Putin has successfully killed many Russian nationals on foreign soil.

You're not "helping" with anything here so please stop quoting bible verses and move the fuck on.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The biggest most EPIC burn in the history of man....would be if Mueller took his Trump Tower apartment for himself...…

:itsawrap::frozen::frozen::frozen:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Paulie's got his "Pavarotti" opera suit on....

Manafort meets with Mueller prosecutors

The sit-down stems from a guilty plea that requires the former Trump campaign chairman to cooperate with the special counsel's probe.

By DARREN SAMUELSOHN

10/01/2018 04:13 PM EDT

Paul Manafort met Monday with special counsel Robert Mueller’s office as part of his cooperation agreement in the special counsel’s investigation into Russia interference in the 2016 presidential election.

The sit-down at the special counsel’s downtown Washington D.C. office stems from Manafort’s guilty plea last month, which requires the former Trump campaign chairman to cooperate “fully, truthfully, completely, and forthrightly…in any and all matters as to which the government deems the cooperation relevant.”

CONTINUED:
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/01/paul-manafort-meets-mueller-prosecutors-855388