MANAFORT Trial #2 thread : ongoing, start date 9/17.. [UPDATE 9/13: PLEA DEAL MADE]

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Man..... I Minus Whale... Change my name to NegroDamous..... I called this shit almost exactly 1 year ago.

giphy.gif

Notice how he only have give up Some of his assets...

Leaving him enough to make sure his family is secure... If he would have been found guilty... They could potentially gotten all of his shit under the forfeiture act.
:roflmao::yes:

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
So you want to redo your post?
Not at all.
The reason Manafort took this long to make a deal is for the exact reasons I posted. He actually said as much. I'm surprised he took the deal as this implies the US can hide his family somewhere, which I don't believe. Perhaps the forfeiture of everything, as opposed to certain properties in Brooklyn and upper NY tipped the scales. More importantly:
I'm effing ecstatic about this. Being wrong about something is a fact of life for everybody at some point, but it's usually not as rewarding as this moment will turn out to be. My only question to Mueller would be:
"Can I get a perp-walk?" (Jay-Z voice)

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
Don’t Forget

* Pence is a jackass of a religious zealot, and therefore dangerous.
* Christie is one of the largest political assholes to rise to power in the Tri-State in many years.
I'm conflicted, as only one of these shitbirds will get flushed in the Trump toilet.

Pence might be the most dangerous, but I dislike Christie much more. I guess you can't have everything....... but I almost wish Trump chose Christie so as to drag him down in this mess as well.

"Today was a good day."
-Ice Cube

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
BGOL Feds... will Manafort and his fam receive protection immediately? I'm sure Putin has spetsnatz/GRU type dudes who are ready to fuck all these cooperative plans all the way up right now. I'd imagine the answer is yes but I don't know the SOP for this type of situation.

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
BGOL Feds... will Manafort and his fam receive protection immediately? I'm sure Putin has spetsnatz/GRU type dudes who are ready to fuck all these cooperative plans all the way up right now. I'd imagine the answer is yes but I don't know the protocol for this type of situation.
That's not how it works in the real world.

sharkbait28

International Member
based on historical evidence you are incorrect.

What are you even arguing right now bruh? :confused:

I asked a question that I'm interested in answer to, if you don't know that's totally cool but stop with the posturing. Putin literally had Sergei Skirpal and his fucking daughter killed via nerve agent (so we'd know it was him) in the UK. To pretend we're in normal times is to be deluded.

sharkbait28

International Member
he and his daughter are both alive you idiot.

Oh sorry it was only an assassination attempt. Using nerve agent. On foreign soil.:lol:

Does that help your argument you sanctimonious bastard? I'm a lil tipsy but you're a pedantic asshole. Which is worst? Why don't you stfu if you have nothing meaningful to contribute here lmao. I asked a question that I'm STILL curious about and all you've done is condescend like you have something to add to the convo smh. Clown

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Oh sorry it was only an assassination attempt. Using nerve agent. On foreign soil.:lol:

Does that help your argument you sanctimonious bastard? I'm a lil tipsy but you're a pedantic asshole. Which is worst? Why don't you stfu if you have nothing meaningful to contribute here lmao. I asked a question that I'm STILL curious about and all you've done is condescend like you have something to add to the convo smh. Clown
its funny to me how i gently told you you were wrong, then respectfully told you why you were wrong, then you doubled down proving you were wrong...i somehow became sanctimonious pedantic and condescending.

nigga if you had listened you wouldnt have looked like...an idiot.

sharkbait28

International Member
its funny to me how i gently told you you were wrong, then respectfully told you why you were wrong, then you doubled down proving you were wrong...i somehow became sanctimonious pedantic and condescending.

nigga if you had listened you wouldnt have looked like...an idiot.

You've got a Trump-ian understanding of the word "respectful" my dude. :smh:

Take your condescending bullshit sonewhere else. My point stands, you haven't contributed shit to addressing my question. Nor did the fact that I mispoke about Skirpal and his daughter negate my legit observation that Putin is perfectly willing to assasinate his enemies on foreign soil. Please gtfoh... respectfully, and let someone who has something meaningful to say chime in.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Next up in Mueller's skeet shoot...…..

ROGER STONE

JARED KUSHNER

DJTj..... I would've put him before Kushner....but we know that this will be what truly triggers Trump

TRUMP

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
You've got a Trump-ian understanding of the word "respectful" my dude. :smh:

Take your condescending bullshit sonewhere else. My point stands, you haven't contributed shit to addressing my question. Nor did the fact that I mispoke about Skirpal and his daughter negate my legit observation that Putin is perfectly willing to assasinate his enemies on foreign soil. Please gtfoh... respectfully, and let someone who has something meaningful to say chime in.
my man...you continue to make an ass out yourself.

you didnt misspeak, you exposed your lack of knowledge on this subject.

own it.

sharkbait28

International Member
my man...you continue to make an ass out yourself.

you didnt misspeak, you exposed your lack of knowledge on this subject.

own it.

Lol you really are a sanctimonious asshole! Damn man, had no idea :lol:

All that typing and no actual response to ANY of my points.

Anyways done here, congrats on derailing the thread for no fucking reason at all

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Lol you really are a sanctimonious asshole! Damn man, had no idea :lol:

All that typing and no actual response to ANY of my points.

Anyways done here, congrats on derailing the thread for no fucking reason at all
stop deflecting and admit when youre wrong.

it'll only make you a better man.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Putin has killed Russian nationals on foreign soil. These are extraordinary circumstances. Anything is possible.

I'm curious about the protocols if anyone knows.

I'm sure this is a case where they're prepared to protect Manafort. Like you said, Putin has already killed people involved with this investigation (just not in the U.S.). I'm actually willing to bet that this specifically came up during this cooperation deal and that why Manafort's lawyer specifically mentioned his family's safety as a reason for the deal (which is a RARE statement for a defense lawyer to make. Putin has no problems killing people on foreign soil. He's attacked multiple people in the U.K. this year.