MANAFORT Trial #2 thread : ongoing, start date 9/17.. [UPDATE 9/13: PLEA DEAL MADE]

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Depends...if the plea includes cooperation going forward with Mueller, then he may have to show where some bodies are buriedw (I think he was at Don Jr's meeting) which could directly fuck trump....but if not, just the fact that his former campaign boss now joins his former national security adviser in pleasing guilty to shit like this will indirectly add more dirt to his name.

So how will this Touch Trump?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Depends...if the plea includes cooperation going forward with Mueller, then he may have to show where some bodies are buriedw (I think he was at Don Jr's meeting) which could directly fuck trump....but if not, just the fact that his former campaign boss now joins his former national security adviser in pleasing guilty to shit like this will indirectly add more dirt to his name.
No way a cooperation agreement isn't part of this. And the nigga probably done already laid down 5 or 6 tracks for that mixtape.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
No way a cooperation agreement isn't part of this. And the nigga probably done already laid down 5 or 6 tracks for that mixtape.

Yeah. I bet the cooperating agree would be sealed if it exists. It’s hard to imagine a scenario where he gets a deal without some form of cooperation.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
manafort was an international schemer...manafort saw that the getting was good on trump so he went all in for the kill...but trump allowed him in..
and that is the million dollar question..for who..?? for what reason..?? and why...??....

Reactions: BDR

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
LMAO ...."But the Russians own Manafort. No way he takes a plea deal. He will be a dead man if he does."...

Welp
Yeah I really wonder what made him change this man and I see Trump is not going to pardon him wish is another interesting point

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

8Z46YDx.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
he's also behind the change to the 2016 repub party platform concerning Ukraine/Russia
Yeah man the nigga did way more than get fucked for an ostrich jacket.

Honestly the bigger angles have been downplayed the whole time, him and Cohen.

That's how I know the damn whole GOP dirty right along with them niggas, because there's virtually no talk about these niggas ties to the rnc or policy influence.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Cooperation Deal:

Interviews and briefings that Manafort will give to the special counsel
Turning over documents to the special counsel
Testifying in other proceedings
Waves right to have any of his lawyers present at any interviews

EQUALS A MAJOR...COOPERATOR...A GAME CHANGER

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'm one of the guys who said that Manafort would probably not make a deal with Mueller, and it would have much to do with the Russians he owes so much money to.
I stand by that statement, and here's why:
- My theory is that Manafort can't roll over on Trump without involving Oleg Deripaska, Viktor Yanukovych, and a few other Russian billionaires. These are the guys he won't want to snitch on.
- Until recently, it wasn't revealed exactly what charges the Mueller probe was going to charge Manafort with in this second trial. This is why I suspect Manafort's lawyers were hedging about getting so many files at the last minute. (except it really wasn't at the last minute. They were stalling for time, and the judge wouldn't allow it) Now that they know this trial will reveal all of Manafort's dealings with Yanukovych's Ukranian Presidential victory and the borrowed millions from Deripaska, (referred to as OVD in Manafort's texts) there's been something of a panic in the Manafort camp.
- So far, there's been no indication that Manafort has a co-operation deal with prosecution. He's merely pleading guilty to avoid a trial.

Avoiding a trial means that, potentially, only the big charges will have to be admitted to in front of a judge. (they want to avoid all of the Russian mentions that they can) There's room for a deal that would reveal all of Manafort's schemes, both pre- and post- election, without addressing the full amount of Russian involvement.

Mueller's camp could refuse this type of plea deal, in which case we may have a trial after all. Mueller might need to make a case against Russians he'll never get to prosecute so that he can tie all of the Trump Tower meetings, the Russian tenants with mob ties, and Trump's shady real estate deals of the last twenty years into one neat bow.

This shit's of historical proportions.

One Last Thing: (and I'm guessing here)
I believe the Republicans that are averting their gaze, refusing to do anything while this plays out (Lindsey Graham, etc.) are those who took campaign funds from the RNC. Up until June of 2018, the Deputy Finance Chair was Michael Cohen. What better way to launder Russian funds than through the RNC? If that's the case, many Republicans could be looking at jail time, and they might not have known how dirty the money was at the time they took it. They're all afraid to help take Donald down.

This really does dwarf Watergate.

Lol.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I'm one of the guys who said that Manafort would probably not make a deal with Mueller, and it would have much to do with the Russians he owes so much money to.
I stand by that statement, and here's why:
- My theory is that Manafort can't roll over on Trump without involving Oleg Deripaska, Viktor Yanukovych, and a few other Russian billionaires. These are the guys he won't want to snitch on.
- Until recently, it wasn't revealed exactly what charges the Mueller probe was going to charge Manafort with in this second trial. This is why I suspect Manafort's lawyers were hedging about getting so many files at the last minute. (except it really wasn't at the last minute. They were stalling for time, and the judge wouldn't allow it) Now that they know this trial will reveal all of Manafort's dealings with Yanukovych's Ukranian Presidential victory and the borrowed millions from Deripaska, (referred to as OVD in Manafort's texts) there's been something of a panic in the Manafort camp.
- So far, there's been no indication that Manafort has a co-operation deal with prosecution. He's merely pleading guilty to avoid a trial.

Avoiding a trial means that, potentially, only the big charges will have to be admitted to in front of a judge. (they want to avoid all of the Russian mentions that they can) There's room for a deal that would reveal all of Manafort's schemes, both pre- and post- election, without addressing the full amount of Russian involvement.

Mueller's camp could refuse this type of plea deal, in which case we may have a trial after all. Mueller might need to make a case against Russians he'll never get to prosecute so that he can tie all of the Trump Tower meetings, the Russian tenants with mob ties, and Trump's shady real estate deals of the last twenty years into one neat bow.

This shit's of historical proportions.

One Last Thing: (and I'm guessing here)
I believe the Republicans that are averting their gaze, refusing to do anything while this plays out (Lindsey Graham, etc.) are those who took campaign funds from the RNC. Up until June of 2018, the Deputy Finance Chair was Michael Cohen. What better way to launder Russian funds than through the RNC? If that's the case, many Republicans could be looking at jail time, and they might not have known how dirty the money was at the time they took it. They're all afraid to help take Donald down.

This really does dwarf Watergate.
So you want to redo your post