Man... I'm 28 min 19 sec Into Kevin Hart's New Netflix Special 'No F**ks Given' & I Literally Haven't Laughed or Even Smirked Once

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Or the drinks were just that strong

Nigga would’ve been crying tears of laughter and swore that was the greatest standup ever if he did coke before it!

giphy.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
For the stand-up comedy fans, if you're looking for some older (and newer) specials to check out over the months ahead ... there's plenty of content on Youtube, Netflix, HBO and Showtime's On Demand sections, Tubi, Hulu, and other platforms. Even just to have something on in the background while you're multitasking at home ...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the stand-up comedy fans, if you're looking for some older (and newer) specials to check out over the months ahead ... there's plenty of content on Youtube, Netflix, HBO and Showtime's On Demand sections, Tubi, Hulu, and other platforms. Even just to have something on in the background while you're multitasking at home ...

Fuck all that, I just need a muthafucka to show me what’s funny!

giphy.gif
:lol:

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that he made this post implies otherwise...he still had a couple of fucks to give or he went and borrowed some fucks. :lol:
Yea I like Kevin but he basically overexposed from doing so much and in each of the things he does he basically doing the same schtick so it’s hard to keep that fresh. You can tell he really does care by even bothering posting how he doesn’t care that his show wasn’t received well.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Knew that shit was going to be trash just by the lame ass title.

that nigga was on twitter trying to make excuse for this shit.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched it again. It wasn’t HORRRRRIBLE, just didn’t hit hard. You could tell the laughter was done in post editing and you could see a lot of people not laughing when they panned to the audience. He said funny things but over-explained them. Took too long to get to the punchline. I also think the title was too arrogant and showing is mansion felt like bragging. I love the concept of doing a special in your crib but he should have made it a backyard bbq style vibe.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's lying... that nigga gives hella fucks. Nobody tries to hard to prove they don't give a fuck than muthafuckas who give a fuck. Ya know who doesn't give a fuck? Eddie Murphy. That nigga made a fuckload of moves that his Delirious/Raw fans fucking hated, but he kept getting paid without a word of not giving a fuck. He just carried on without a fuck to give, doing whatever he wanted to do. Kevin Hart ain't foolin' nobody but himself.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When Kevin got rich he stopped being funny to me
He started talking from a rich point of view. I'm A Grown Ass Little Man was funny as hell to me, especially the part about the one time his mom allowed him to curse at a teacher. Once you stop being relatable on the stage you lose people.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The comedians were right about Nick’s special, I watched the first 30 minutes and it was loud, stereotypical and he was trying too hard.

I won’t be watching the rest.

The running gag on the Bonfire was Nick saying "but do he got dat dick doh". They were calling out the punchlines before they were happening, because that's how elementary his stand up is.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Him and Tiffany Haddish, Mike Epps all in the same bucket. Not really into them, never really made me laugh hard, just a slight giggle, no cleverness to their jokes. Just loud talking and yelling, cuss words, and funny face expressions, none of which do it for me.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Him and Tiffany Haddish, Mike Epps all in the same bucket. Not really into them, never really made me laugh hard, just a slight giggle, no cleverness to their jokes. Just loud talking and yelling, cuss words, and funny face expressions, none of which do it for me.
If you want to punish yourself and cringe for an hour, watch Tiffany Haddish as the guest host for Ellen. This chick is horrible.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Why come dey be acking like dat?" is typical bad black comic shucking and jiving.

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He di what some comedians do! usually when a comedian has a special coming up they go on the road and hit a lot of clubs and try all the jokes out to make sure they work. Chris Rock did it when he hosted the Oscars just to make sure it was good. Kevin did the same thing that Martin Lawrence did, Which is do the show at a friendly place(Martin did it in DC) that way he would get friendly laughs. Neither went on the road to work out the jokes.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Okay, I watched it last night. Disclosure: I am a big Kevin Hart fan, but THIS WAS BAD! It was on the verge of cringe worthy. I felt he abandoned some jokes too soon, hung on to others too long. Plus, his timing was bad. This was brutal to watch. We watched about 75% of it, and my wife gave a couple of sympathy chuckles, and I never changed my facial expression.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was just about to bring him up and I have yet to meet anyone..white or black..that thought dane cook was funny..

As far as Kevin goes, seriously funny was the funniest stand up I had seen since kings of comedy..not a big katt Williams fan..going to check deon Cole out..people keep talking about him..
I know a lot of white people to think that Dane Cook is funny. I don’t know why though…

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
When Kevin got rich he stopped being funny to me
He started talking from a rich point of view. I'm A Grown Ass Little Man was funny as hell to me, especially the part about the one time his mom allowed him to curse at a teacher. Once you stop being relatable on the stage you lose people.
Kev never talks about social issues,as if he lives in a bubble and dont won't to offend cacs. His show on siriusxm he and his boys discuss social issues I don't know why he doesn't incorporate it into his stand up