Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor

Y'all crazy as hell. He slid on that shit. Yeah, he's trolling. But better a troll than running from it. :dunno: BTW...he ain't gotta pay Metro a penny since it ain't his either. All Metro did was speed up an AI song and put a beat on it. As long as they don't use anything that Metro added, he don't get paid.
giphy.gif

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Y'all crazy as hell. He slid on that shit. Yeah, he's trolling. But better a troll than running from it. :dunno: BTW...he ain't gotta pay Metro a penny since it ain't his either. All Metro did was speed up an AI song and put a beat on it. As long as they don't use anything that Metro added, he don't get paid.
giphy.gif
You really impressed by that? LOL

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this is the summer vibes drake was talking about :roflmao:
:roflmao2:

drake-actually-rapped-over-the-bbl-drizzy-beat-on-a-song-v0-erk2zpkvua2d1.jpeg

Imagine this being the first shit you drop after getting mopped in front of the whole world.

You raised a horrible fucking person, the nerve of you Dennis.

Now I get it. Everything that happened with Kendrick was in the middle of the Drake's Sexyy Redd stimulus package project. Now he's got to get back to the regularly scheduled program.

But now the only thing people will think when they see Drake standing next to Sexyy Red....

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Just say you don't like the dude. That's cool. But acting like he didn't do his thing over the track just makes you sound like an nonobjective hater. Him losing this battle didn't take away his talent.
He ain't lose Kenny is a fuckin weirdo for making diss tracks with 10 to the thirteenth power entendres and shit. Then acting like all these verses were basically off the cuff when clearly he been working on this for a while now. Talk about obsessed.... All that goddamned highsteppin fronting and shit to turn around and do all these intricate tracks. His lyrics were hella contradictory from one song to the next and this fucking weirdo ass nigga addresses drake's kid(s)(????) directly for a whole song. Dottie is a strange miserable mu'fucka

He not the answer.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Now I get it. Everything that happened with Kendrick was in the middle of the Drake's Sexyy Redd stimulus package project. Now he's got to get back to the regularly scheduled program.

But now the only thing people will think when they see Drake standing next to Sexyy Red....
Drake might have just killed whatever career she had. They are killing her and drake in the comments. Over 1400 negative comments I've never seen anything like this!

Screenshot-20240524-091017-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091035-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091102-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091132-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091202-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091220-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091311-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091330-Firefox.jpg

lr9bctH.png

3Xq1RTp.png

Alvarez-video-05-Drake-Christopher-Alvarez.png

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Just say you don't like the dude. That's cool. But acting like he didn't do his thing over the track just makes you sound like a nonobjective hater. Him losing this battle didn't take away his talent.
I could give a fuck about any of that. He’s rapping about the same I fuck bitches bullshit he always does. What was so dope about listening to him say the same stupid shit about blowing out a back in his king bed. GTFOH

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He ain't lose Kenny is a fuckin weirdo for making diss tracks with 10 to the thirteenth power entendres and shit. Then acting like all these verses were basically off the cuff when clearly he been working on this for a while now. Talk about obsessed.... All that goddamned highsteppin fronting and shit to turn around and do all these intricate tracks. His lyrics were hella contradictory from one song to the next and this fucking weirdo ass nigga addresses drake's kid(s)(????) directly for a whole song. Dottie is a strange miserable mu'fucka

He not the answer.
Yeah OK wtf lmbao

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He not the answer.

Can you give us an example of one of his tracks with the “10 to the thirteenth power entendres and shit”?

Because I didn’t hear those and honestly, it sounds like you just like Kendrick and are mad :lol:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Drake might have just killed whatever career she had. They are killing her and drake in the comments. Over 1400 negative comments I've never seen anything like this!

Screenshot-20240524-091017-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091035-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091102-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091132-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091202-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091220-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20240524-091330-Firefox.jpg

lr9bctH.png

3Xq1RTp.png

Alvarez-video-05-Drake-Christopher-Alvarez.png

If her trash ass music ain't actually kill her "career" this ain't go do nothing. It's fashionable to have an anti Drake take right now. But the bonet and croc wearing hoes will still be slapping this bullshit

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
So this is the summer vibes drake was talking about :roflmao:
:roflmao2:

drake-actually-rapped-over-the-bbl-drizzy-beat-on-a-song-v0-erk2zpkvua2d1.jpeg

Imagine this being the first shit you drop after getting mopped in front of the whole world.

You raised a horrible fucking person, the nerve of you Dennis.
He just promoting his close friends business... hell he probably did Drake's surgeries...

It's a lil Asian dude from Canada that lives in Houston... right around the time Drake purchased that ranch in Chappell Hill that guy bought the most expensive house in Houston... to congratulate him on his growing practice Drake gifted his entire staff custom OvO scrubs..

His name is Dr Calvin Jung and he's performed over 12k BBL surgeries

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
He just promoting his close friends business... hell he probably did Drake's surgeries...

It's a lil Asian dude from Canada that lives in Houston... right around the time Drake purchased that ranch in Chappell Hill that guy bought the most expensive house in Houston... to congratulate him on his growing practice Drake gifted his entire staff custom OvO scrubs..

His name is Dr Calvin Jung and he's performed over 12k BBL surgeries

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
I could give a fuck about any of that. He’s rapping about the same I fuck bitches bullshit he always does. What was so dope about listening to him say the same stupid shit about blowing out a back in his king bed. GTFOH
Nigga 98% of the songs out are about bitches bussin it open and fucking bitches. Fuck are YOU talking bout? That’s a weak ass excuse. Fuck is supposed to be rapping about? 401K’s and shit?? Get off the BS, man. Just say you don’t like him instead of rely on false narratives.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nigga 98% of the songs out are about bitches bussin it open and fucking bitches. Fuck are YOU talking bout? That’s a weak ass excuse. Fuck is supposed to be rapping about? 401K’s and shit?? Get off the BS, man. Just say you don’t like him instead of rely on false narratives.
Maybe the trash you listen to but I listen to Nas and Larry June who actually talk about getting your life together . Keep listening to pre teen trash rap

Grown Man Bars

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I you go from Drake's biggest fan and swinging on his nuts like Captain Caveman

scpLQRusDmaGOmBi_sXnGY4TZpAOFYVwVnfB7MtFJ1Fvrcq59VNeIbPNAlCfP9Z5UEt4asuVAIMlBpkRK2L9PtsrY4KmXvmz1iQ0YFa8Ws0QrZF8dCa11-1OCHYk-i3y_0Riadn6-ERZZVU50o5k5wHasuewgHilJqhFl8qefqRWHJ0dJgv2AN-fcPbo=s0-d-e1-ft

To not like him or his music at all.

I say it all the time but rap fans are fickle. :smh:

Fickle?

These dudes ain't loyal

It's this NEW GENERATION that's the problem

DMX Nicki Cardi Kim Biggie Pac Eminem Wayne Nas Outkast Wu Tang fan?

Will die on that lie.