Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Can you give us an example of one of his tracks with the “10 to the thirteenth power entendres and shit”?

Because I didn’t hear those and honestly, it sounds like you just like Kendrick and are mad :lol:
It's funny cause it's a duality. Section .80 is one of my favorite albums but Kendrick is as much of a hypocrite as he paints Drake out to be. To be real I'm more disturbed by his actions toward Cole.

Drake goin be fine them niggas are un different lanes Kendrick was 100% straight up clout chasong but he sonned Cole for no good reason. Fucking up the Fall Off and shit.

Y'all know Kendrick is a " don't vote" nigga right? Y'all some clowns for all this dick riding.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's funny cause it's a duality. Section .80 is one of my favorite albums but Kendrick is as much of a hypocrite as he paints Drake out to be. To be real I'm more disturbed by his actions toward Cole.

Drake goin be fine them niggas are un different lanes Kendrick was 100% straight up clout chasong but he sonned Cole for no good reason. Fucking up the Fall Off and shit.

Y'all know Kendrick is a " don't vote" nigga right? Y'all some clowns for all this dick riding.

@REDLINE

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

What part of competition don't you get debris

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I’m baffled niggas in here talking about Kendrick’s corny and Drake isn’t . Suburban tuna sandwhich on a bagel raised around all Jews and a white mom but says nigga 50 times a song isn’t for ya. All you noghas must be soft ass suburban square bears yourselves

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BUT Em stay i
Nah, but here's a hot take: Eminem BEEN gah-bage. If he ain’t talking about chopping off heads or overdosing and dying via suicide and murder - just general havoc and mayhem - he is, in my opinion, an atrocious artist.
But Em stays his lane. Drake better stay in his. I barely made it through that song in hopes Drake was going to go HAM. But nah. That shit was worse than Diddy apology.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
s-l1200.webp
Them look like the kind of shit you'd put on a scarecrow. :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yep….he literally hit on all that shit but the weird relationship he got with Millie Bobby Brown….

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
You just knew that shit wouldn't end well when he brought up YG bangin and called Kendrick a fake gangster. Coming up in the culture, which Drake proves more and more that he didn't, you don't put no bullshit like that on wax knowing them people ALWAYS listening and watching.

clown behavior... Drake check in fees about to go up if he keep being a fuckin goofy...

I usually don't pay attention to Wack 100 but he had a interview with Ak during this whole shit and Ak was trying to get him to admit that Drake was more popular than Kendrick in LA.

Wack told him it cost Drake about 50k a day to move around the city as he wants wheras Kendrick can throw on some jeans, Nike Cortez, a white tee, jump in his car and go wherever he wants in the city, no security needed.

Then he asked, based on that, who do you think gets more love in the city? Ak didn't know how to answer and tried to pivot to another topic

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You just knew that shit wouldn't end well when he brought up YG bangin and called Kendrick a fake gangster. Coming up in the culture, which Drake proves more and more that he didn't, you don't put no bullshit like that on wax knowing them people ALWAYS listening and watching.

clown behavior... Drake check in fees about to go up if he keep being a fuckin goofy...

I usually don't pay attention to Wack 100 but he had a interview with Ak during this whole shit and Ak was trying to get him to admit that Drake was more popular than Kendrick in LA.

Wack told him it cost Drake about 50k a day to move around the city as he wants wheras Kendrick can throw on some jeans, Nike Cortez, a white tee, jump in his car and go wherever he wants in the city, no security needed.

Then he asked, based on that, who do you think gets more love in the city? Ak didn't know how to answer and tried to pivot to another topic
You know you’re a cornball when you say Chris Brown really bangs the set. An R&B singer that’s from the back country of Virginia and turned into a Piru when he moved to California as a 25 year old man

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol Drake thought they were pals. This ain’t Canada . YG know all Kendrick’s people .

One of the first things I mentioned when TAYLOR MADE dropped and then when FAMILY MATTERS dropped was how Drake underestimated the West. I give Aubrey credit because he successfully divided Philly when he shouted out AR-Ab in BACK TO BACK. I hated that for my city but it was brilliant tact by Drake. I knew the West Coast was gonna fall for that shit.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kendrick talked about this on EUPHORIA:

"Ayy, Top Dawg, who the fuck they think they playin' with?
'Extortion' my middle name as soon as you jump off of that plane, bitch"

A lot of people confuse Hollywood and Beverly Hills for LA.