Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Everybody been knew this about Drake, this rodent jawed faggot just trying to abandoned ship after Kendrick crushed his life

I'm just sitting back waiting

Cause by December? I'm gonna review this thread and see what they were saying.

Cause its gonna be HILARIOUS to witness the hypocrisy and deleted posts

NO ONE IS LOYAL

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Bro its the longest running soap opera ever... EVERY ONE OF THEM has unclean hands

ALL OF THEM

NONE of this is new aint nothing mentioned that was ACCURATE - I haven't heard a long time ago.

I didn't even press play...

It could all start with Drama girl was with Drake and that was connected to Meek and Quinton Miller and Nicki and and and and...

Its all fake friends grudges backstabbing resentment envy jealously hatred hypocrites frenemies and it goes on.

That's why I don't take "sides"

that's why ALL these dudes better be careful (I keep repeating it so yall don't say I didn't warn yall) because anyone of them could be the next contestant on that summer jam screen
My ex from way back in the gap, I had reconnected with her a while ago and we would talk quite a bit because before dating we were really good friends. (By this time a couple of her bikini photoshoots had been posted on bgol).

Anyway, she was here in Houston running in this circle with athletes, musicians, actors, models, etc.

What she told me was these circles were EXTREMELY small... everybody knows everybody, everybody fuckin everybody, and the only way to come out clean is to not catch feelings and pick sides (like you said) because one day your side is up and the next it's in the dirt.

Funny how that's playing out with this guy...

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
mustard-co-signs-battlecat-remix-of-kendrick-lamar-drake-diss-not-like-us-1200x675.jpg

"Mustard may have stormed his way back onto the charts and radio airwaves thanks to Kendrick Lamar‘s “Not Like Us,” but he isn’t precious over people meddling with his production — especially when it concerns a fellow West Coast producer.

Legendary L.A. beatmaker Battlecat earned a thumbs up from the “Ballin'” hitmaker after he shared a mash-up of K. Dot’s hit Drake diss that somehow makes the West Coast bop even more, well, West Coast.

The remix, produced by Amorphous and played by Soulection co-founder Joe Kay during a recent DJ set, blends K. Dot’s bruising bars with the funky beat from Kurupt‘s 1998 hit “We Can Freak It,” which was produced by Battlecat.

While reposting the clip on Instagram, Battlecat wrote in his caption: “BANG THE ‼️ CLASSICS WIT A NEW CLASSIC & THIS HAPPENS.”

Mustard, who made the original hyphy-flavored, club-friendly beat for “Not Like Us,” commented on the post with several fire emojis.

Fellow producer Rockwilder also co-signed the remix, writing: “That was a bop right there king! That would have given me chills!!”

“Not Like Us” has made a tremendous impact since its release earlier this month, not only dealing a devastating blow to Drake but making a huge splash commercially.

Last week, the song debuted atop the Billboard Hot 100, earning Kendrick Lamar his fourth No. 1 hit and second as a lead artist (following 2017’s “HUMBLE.”).

Rubbing salt into the 6 God’s wound, the track has also broken several records previously held by Kendrick’s bitter rival.

It recently became the fastest song in history to surpass 100 million streams on Spotify, eclipsing Drake’s 2018 hit “God’s Plan.”

More importantly, “Not Like Us,” in the eyes of many Hip Hop fans and figures, secured victory for Kendrick in his hotly contested feud with Drizzy.

Following the song’s release, which came hot on the heels of his previous diss song “Meet the Grahams,”Cam’ron and Ma$e both crowned the Compton native the winner of the beef.

“It seemed like whatever he started out doing, he picked up the speed — pause — and really did what he was supposed to do,” the latter said on their sports show It Is What It Is.

“I thought the last record that he did [‘Not Like Us’] was the one […] That was crazy. When I heard that, I was like, ‘Oh yeah, it’s gonna be tough.’ That was the one I was expecting.”

Joe Budden echoed that sentiment on his self-titled podcast, saying: “I think he won this off skill. He was much better than Drake the whole way.”

Drake responded to “Not Like Us” with the largely defensive “The Heart Part 6” before appearing to back out of the battle."

https://hiphopdx.com/news/kendrick-lamar-not-like-us-battlecat-remix-mustard

spider705

BGOL Investor
I'm just sitting back waiting

Cause by December? I'm gonna review this thread and see what they were saying.

Cause its gonna be HILARIOUS to witness the hypocrisy and deleted posts

NO ONE IS LOYAL
Crazy you say this, because me and my daughter were talking about the Drake v Kendrick beef and she flat out said that a lot of the kids at our school don't fuck with Drake no more after this and that the consensus is that he took a major L...

I told her let's see how things might change in a few months

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Crazy you say this, because me and my daughter were talking about the Drake v Kendrick beef and she flat out said that a lot of the kids at our school don't fuck with Drake no more after this and that the consensus is that he took a major L...

I told her let's see how things might change in a few months

Had the EXACT same conversation but mine is biased as a K Dot fan in an all white school.

What is the racial make up of the school yours goes to?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My ex from way back in the gap, I had reconnected with her a while ago and we would talk quite a bit because before dating we were really good friends. (By this time a couple of her bikini photoshoots had been posted on bgol).

Anyway, she was here in Houston running in this circle with athletes, musicians, actors, models, etc.

What she told me was these circles were EXTREMELY small... everybody knows everybody, everybody fuckin everybody, and the only way to come out clean is to not catch feelings and pick sides (like you said) because one day your side is up and the next it's in the dirt.

Funny how that's playing out with this guy...

Post of the night

spider705

BGOL Investor
Had the EXACT same conversation but mine is biased as a K Dot fan in an all white school.

What is the racial make up of the school yours goes to?
Heavy minority... Black and Spanish, some white... but mostly minority from what I've seen.

My daughter is into a bit of everything... one minute she'll be blasting The Deftones, then it'll be SZA, then Ski Mask tha Slump God, then Mudvayne, then Future... she is all over the place when it comes to music and I love it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Heavy minority... Black and Spanish, some white... but mostly minority from what I've seen.

My daughter is into a bit of everything... one minute she'll be blasting The Deftones, then it'll be SZA, then Ski Mask tha Slump God, then Mudvayne, then Future... she is all over the place when it comes to music and I love it.

Yeah mine I don't understand at all

a lot of instrumental Broadway then pop then alternative then all of sudden dip set.

It's gonna be interesting because I dint think drake core audience which is ridiculously big and diverse doesn't really care about all this like we think. Apparently these white kids more loyal than we thought

And since they the only ones who buy music :rolleyes2: I guess he will be fine

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
See some of us know you as Jimmy barely old He had the baby belly fro, nigga was frail up in his clothes Barely got a hold and it's seeming very outta control Wish we could go back and grab the blackberry with the scroll, oh Yeah Aubrey that's the one we trusted Not this new Aubrey with his stomach sculpted I'm disgusted, you're such a fuckin' incumbent Can't govern, trust in the public becoming a fucking puppet It's bigger than rap battles, a word for the digital cash castle Don't let a glitch in the Mac crash you Unrelaxed wearing political straps tackled Now clash paths with dad, the original bad apple I know where you at, shit I was there too When shit was happening fast, word, I got scared too Impossible feats, impossible to sleep Making promises impossible to keep like

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mc Hammer, he also later had to apologize for saying this. Hammer don’t fuck around .

that's what I told.

So yet more evidence that there are apologies in rap.

And more apologizing would probably save lives

Who you portray on video isn't the real you.

And sometimes you ain't as tough as you think.

Hmmm....

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
that's what I told.

So yet more evidence that there are apologies in rap.

And more apologizing would probably save lives

Who you portray on video isn't the real you.

And sometimes you ain't as tough as you think.

Hmmm....
Hammer went around the country checking people disrespecting him. He has an absurd amount of goons and respect in Oakland and LA. He had the Crips down in LA backing him and had to check Cube and others for thinking he was some dancing bozo