Joe Biden is now POTUS

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
This would be stupid as fuck being more than 25000 soldiers are in DC. What is he gonna do, send out a text saying there's been a change in plans?
Well the type of people who stormed the capital are the same people who believe their personal arsenal can take on the armed services.
These folks are totally delusional but being able to take the capital like they did just reinforce that delusion.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
ErpOAAuXMAAxv00

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's true. I always laugh when I hear them talking about participation trophies. They invented participation trophies because when they looked across the field and saw a couple of brothers on the other team, they knew little Timmy wasn't going to come home a winner.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Continues to be a striaght bitch!
I don’t think Mitch is a bitch. The republicans have attempted to overthrow the government and his shruginess is daring the democrats to do something about it.

I would think the democrats are a little suspect right i

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I wish ya'll could've heard this kewn defending Robert Samford on Chris Cuomo tonight. Robert Samford is the retired FDNY who threw the extinguisher at the officer's head. His argument is all over the place.

:hithead:

EDIT: Found the video

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t think Mitch is a bitch. The republicans have attempted to overthrow the government and his shruginess is daring the democrats to do something about it.

I would think the democrats are a little suspect right i

He’s a coward that pandered you Trump for 4 years even at the expense of the GOP losing what little ID they had.Now he wants to show tough, slick guy? The same clown the rushed and unqualified Justice throw the system in a mere matter of days?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:lol::lol: @ SecondGentleman

Time Stamp for Rep Clark is 3:40:47

Cori Bush @ the 4:37:00 mark

"MADAM SPEAKER, ST. LOUIS AND I RISE IN SUPPORT OF THE ARTICLE OF IMPEACHMENT AGAINST DONALD J. TRUMP. IF WE REMOVE THE WHITE SUPREMACIST PRESIDENT, IT'S COMMUNITIES LIKE MISSOURI'S FIRST DISTRICTS THAT SUFFERS THE MOST. THE 117th CONGRESS MUST UNDERSTAND WE HAVE A MANDATE TO LEGISLATE IN DEFENSE OF BLACK LIVES. THE FIRST STEP IN THAT PROCESS IS TO ROOT OUT WHITE SUPREMACY STARTING WITH IMPEACHING THE WHITE SUPREMACIST IN CHIEF. THANK YOU AND I YIELD BACK."

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Man I wish ya'll could've heard this kewn defending Robert Samford on Chris Cuomo tonight. Robert Samford is the retired FDNY who threw the extinguisher at the officer's head. His argument is all over the place.

:hithead:

EDIT: Found the video

He's defense was ass. It's not in his character, Trump told him to do it, he's a nice guy.

:bullshit:

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
849928d5bb0a9e4d17aa64caf417acce

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré will lead "an immediate review" of the security during the Capitol attack.

Honoré had called the response at the Capitol during the attack a "shit show."

"For the record I served on the joint chief of staff as deputy J3 operations, my job was military support to civil authority. I generally know how this shit supposed to happen today secure the Capital. This was a shit show today

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
You have to be fucking kidding me. A judge is Arkansas was about to let this terrorist out on $5000 bail (=$500 cash money);
I guess the Feds appealed to another judge who smelled the local bullshit going on, denied that deal and made sure to extradite
the motherfucker out of Arkansas to DC
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

House arrest plan for invader of Pelosi's office halted

4ddda49f3e1143be9b622ced89e125a8

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — A federal judge in Washington on Friday night halted a plan to release and put on house arrest the Arkansas man photographed sitting at a desk in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office during last week's riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Richard Barnett will instead be brought to Washington, D.C., immediately for proceedings in his case, Chief U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell ordered Friday night, staying a decision by another judge to confine Barnett to his home in Gravette, Arkansas, until his trial.

Howell's ruling came hours after U.S. Magistrate Judge Erin Wiedemann in Arkansas set a $5,000 bond for Barnett and ordered that a GPS monitor track his location. Wiedemann also prohibited Barnett from using the internet or having contact with anyone else who participated in the Jan. 6 violence.

Barnett, 60, was among supporters of President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol as lawmakers assembled to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s victory over Trump. Five people died during the violent insurrection, including a Capitol police officer. During a nearly five-hour hearing Friday via video conference, federal prosecutors had argued that Barnett should remain in custody.

“If (Barnett) will travel across the country and engage in this level of criminal behavior because he believes that he is right and it is the Electoral College that is wrong, what would deter him?” Assistant U.S. Attorney Kim Harris said.

Barnett is charged with unlawfully entering a restricted area with a lethal weapon— a stun gun. Barnett is also charged with disorderly conduct and theft of public property. He faces up to 11 1/2 months in prison if convicted.

“I think your honor can shape a release order that provides a sufficient array of conditions that will allow my client to be released, that will allow my client to effectively defend himself and... will allow him to build enough of a ‘fence' around him that if he stumbles, it will be brought to your honor's attention almost immediately," Anthony Siano, Barnett's attorney, told the judge during the hearing.

He surrendered voluntarily Jan. 8 to FBI agents at the Benton County Sheriff’s Office in Bentonville, Arkansas, and has remained in the Washington County jail since then.

During Friday's hearing, prosecutors showed pictures of Barnett sitting at a desk in Pelosi's office and Capitol security video of him inside the building. They also showed footage of him bragging on a bullhorn to a crowd outside the Capitol about taking an envelope from the speaker's office. Prosecutors also cited concerns that Barnett had not turned over the stun gun or the cell phone he took with him to Washington.