Joe Biden is now POTUS

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Was just coming here to post this. Should have known yall already had it.

Sheldon Adelson + the NRA in the same week. Where are these candidates gonna raise their money from?

They announced they were going to do this a while back. I remember online questions at the time as to whether or not they could legally do so.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I clowned on the day of the insurrection attempt because it looked like he wasn't fighting back and just retreating. Just goes to show how sometimes you need all of the facts to see the full picture.
Good Jesus..

Wasn't there a member in this thread who at one point.. Called the brother a coward for running away..

Jesus it was a fucking mob.
LOL... you were the member I was thinking about..

Yeah sometimes you have to see all of the facts..

Man they would have lynched my man..
I wasn't clowning the brother, but, I was incensed at the fucked up position he was in (before we knew the full story.)

Someone had said if it were them they woulda been popping off at them cac's and what made me so mad was the reality (I felt) of the brothers situation. That even though he was indeed in a life threatening situation, he truly was right to fear for his safety, the use of deadly force was not an option for him because sadly...

That excuse does not works for a BLACK police officer :angry:

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I wasn't clowning the brother, but, I was incensed at the fucked up position he was in (before we knew the full story.)

Someone had said if it were them they woulda been popping off at them cac's and what made me so mad was the reality (I felt) of the brothers situation. That even thought he was indeed in a life threatening situation, he truly was right to fear for his safety, the use of deadly force was not an option for him because sadly...

That was me.

When my life is endangered I Buk first. Ask permission later.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Someone had said if it were them they woulda been popping off at them cac's and what made me so mad was the reality (I felt) of the brothers situation. That even though he was indeed in a life threatening situation, he truly was right to fear for his safety, the use of deadly force was not an option for him because sadly...

Magas should be thankful for dude. If they had happened to bust in the door where the vp was held, it would have been nothing but rat a tat tat from secret service agents.

They weren't ready for them war games.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
NRA is really doing this to try and run away from New York..

They are basically going to try and pull the reorganization and transformation bullshit

Sadly this isn't a Chapter 7

but Under a Chapter 11... Their Financials will be exposed and I'm sure the US attorney's office is going to be all in that shit..

Can they still contribute to political campaigns during Chapter 11 reorganization?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Magas should be thankful for dude. If they had happened to bust in the door where the vp was held, it would have been nothing but rat a tat tat from secret service agents.

They weren't ready for them war games.
They still aren't. All it took was one body to drop and they were ready to retreat.

That's not entirely true, some who were in that building were ex/current military and police who were actually ready and willing to engage, even with the secret service.

They're probably the ones who were knowledgeable of the buildings layout and areas they shouldn't have known of.

Don’t get me wrote 98% of those bastards were just dumb, brainwashed, weak and pathetic white supremacists who got a little courage because they were in a crowd but don't sleep on the ones who were there with a plan and purpose.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Everyone saw this coming which makes me believe they charged but didn't really plan to or give a shit about trying and convincting him.

They could have waited to see how the election played out and the after Biden's win just delayed charging him until after January 20th.