Joe Biden is now POTUS

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Man I wish ya'll could've heard this kewn defending Robert Samford on Chris Cuomo tonight. Robert Samford is the retired FDNY who threw the extinguisher at the officer's head. His argument is all over the place.

:hithead:

EDIT: Found the video

"First off, the fire extinguisher was empty! Look how easily it bounced off the officer's head!"

man... i swear to gawd I'm being punked. @fonzerrillii get your people!

We need a law license revoking committee czar as a cabinet-level position.. :lol:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
"First off, the fire extinguisher was empty! Look how easily it bounced off the officer's head!"

man... i swear to gawd I'm being punked. @fonzerrillii get your people!

We need a law license revoking committee czar as a cabinet-level position.. :lol:
If you do not finish a course of antibiotics, what remains of the pathogen then becomes
stronger and resistant to that course of antibiotics. If people do not get a timely second
dose of the vaccine, is it possible that this leads to a covid strain that is resistant to the
vaccine?

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
If you do not finish a course of antibiotics, what remains of the pathogen then becomes
stronger and resistant that that course of antibiotics. If people do not get the second dose
of the vaccine, is it possible that this leads to a covid strain that is resistant to the vaccine?

That's VERY possible.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
stronger and resistant that that course of antibiotics. If people do not get the second dose
of the vaccine, is it possible that this leads to a covid strain that is resistant to the vaccine?
I don't think that's how it works, but I could be wrong.

Antibiotics are literally poison to the bacteria/infection cells that are in your body. That's why bacteria that are not eradicated by treatment can form a resistance. Also, they treat people who are already sick/infected.

My understanding is that because of how it's designed, the vaccine creates antibodies that attack a specific part of the virus. The idea is that your body gets trained to better resist the virus, because it recognizes it before it starts to do serious damage. That's basically how most vaccines work; it's just a matter of how they do that.

So worst case scenario would be that you wouldn't get the full effect of the vaccine and might get sick/sicker than anticipated if you were exposed. It shouldn't, in theory, create a more resistant strain of anything, because it's not directly affecting the virus cells.

...but I'm not exactly a doctor or anything, so someone else feel free to correct me if you have more solid info.

DaSupremeWun

Music Producer/Writer
BGOL Investor

White folks can say anything they want and expect other whites to empathize with them and for the most part, it works. the judge listens....
I wonder how many black people she helped redline or didn’t negotiate a good price for?

She has the cacasity to ask for a pardon for committing a crime, bragging about it in a video, playing victim, and expecting a pardon. Brought to you from the handbook of Ultimate White Privilege 101.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah...that a do it.

Um actually...forget I said that.
:lol:

We all laughed or thought Dave Chappelle's "Chet" joke about saying "he didn't know he couldn't do that" to the cop was corny. But this is this dude's defense. Of course destroying evidence is a crime. Of course ignorance of the law is not a defense (but it can be a mitigating factor if you are white).

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That isn't how this works. Antibiotics work against bacteria not viruses. Viruses are not technically living things while bacteria are very much alive. A vaccine is very different from an antibiotic. The former is inducing your body to mount a defense while the later is actually tackling the bacteria itself.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Man I wish ya'll could've heard this kewn defending Robert Samford on Chris Cuomo tonight. Robert Samford is the retired FDNY who threw the extinguisher at the officer's head. His argument is all over the place.

:hithead:

EDIT: Found the video

Simply_Black

International
International Member
136805530_251109573042748_6448296340037133683_n.jpg