Joe Biden going to Pick a Black Woman VP

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Ok so this dude is a cac

Well Mathematician Professor Helmut Norpoth. Predicts a Trump Victory for 2020. He was one of the only experts that predicted a trump win in 2016. He predicted every election except the 2000 election.

Do you Believe him? Thats why I tell you guys don't trust polls just make sure you vote.

His Election 2016 Predictions

His Election 2020 Predictions

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well bottoms and kamela are far from air heads. One was an attorney and I’m not sure what’s bottoms previous duty other the mayor of Atlanta but I haven’t seen any signs of that yet. Only red flag was with kamela was her past
It remains to be seen I rather not play the guessing game anymore.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Demings should be the pic... She's the smart pick. Lock up the state of Florida, the black vote and women in 1 person. Then she grown to become the first female president with Cuomo as her VP... 24 years of democratic control will be needed to restore trumps damage to the globe and the US.

exactly....in addition.... she would be the REAL Law and Order candidate with actual experience in the field.....

not the Fake tough guy.... draft dodging, law-breaking, Law evading Jackass who's self proclaiming that he's the "Law and Order" president

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should pick Cuomo.....guarantee a landslide...and 8 more years
Won’t happen. He doubled down on his whole gender push to venerate the mother goddess so expect to see a ramped up version of LGBT club promotion and feminism if Biden is selected.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has to be. Represents the libertine mother goddess worship of Parvati or Kali (which Kamala has shown to be). They are having to usher in the luciferian trinity of Babylon as their last chance.

Biden - Cronus/Ba’al/Shiva?
Harris - Rhea/Hera/Kali
Who will play the son role that usurps Biden in 2024 (if he is selected in 2020)?
The script is so predictable now, I don’t see how you brothas still can’t see shit.

:smh:

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You think dot heads (east Indians) will show up and vote democrat to get Kamala in office?

Typically if they vote they tend to vote Republican.

I doubt they have the numbers to get her elected without a strong black vote.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You think dot heads (east Indians) will show up and vote democrat to get Kamala in office?

You niggas just be making up bullshit

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes. I’ve worked with quite a few on technology projects and they are proud that she is half Indian.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ones I work with are proud Republicans.
I worked with one that was a very staunch Pub. Darker than anyone in my family, and always on that proud patriotic merican, flag waving, USA chanting, trump stuff. All the other dark skin folks always look at each other when he walks by. We're like, how has this dude not gotten a dozen or more wake up calls by now.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I worked with one that was a very staunch Pub. Darker than anyone in my family, and always on that proud patriotic merican, flag waving, USA chanting, trump stuff. All the other dark skin folks always look at each other when he walks by. We're like, how has this dude not gotten a dozen or more wake up calls by now.
Because he is an immigrant. Indian immigrants are probably the 2nd most represented group in IT now, allowing them to make a killing in tech from development to even being CEOs at fortune 100 companies.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has to be. Represents the libertine mother goddess worship of Parvati or Kali (which Kamala has shown to be). They are having to usher in the luciferian trinity of Babylon as their last chance.

Biden - Cronus/Ba’al/Shiva?
Harris - Rhea/Hera/Kali
Who will play the son role that usurps Biden in 2024 (if he is selected in 2020)?
Bump for the profane confused about why the “results” are taking so long. All ritualistic.