Joe Biden going to Pick a Black Woman VP

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
wtf????

Imma hit the mall and snatch up one of these jawns here....

hqdefault.jpg

prose00

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Racial tensions take precedent over foregn policy now so it's gonna be Kamala instead of Susan Rice.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I guess not much. But I like her character and candor in responding to ADOS issues. I also think she could rock the South East. from VA to LA black folks would come out in all kinds of new records.
biden doesnt need help getting black votes.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
She doesn’t have legs he won’t pick her

I hope not, but she does check off key boxes. Wounded veteran, Woman of Color, and Senate experience. 45 disgraced the military. She would get the armed forces vote for sure.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I hope not, but she does check off key boxes. Wounded veteran, Woman of Color, and Senate experience. 45 disgraced the military. She would get the armed forces vote for sure.
Yeah but she doesn’t have the stamina . This shit is grueling and she needs a wheel chair

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
biden doesnt need help getting black votes.

After super tuesday, he probably thinks he doesn't need anymore help getting black votes. Perhaps he doesn't, but I think he needs help getting black voters to be enthusiastic. Once trumps team does $100 mil in negative ads on Biden's early congressional record hurting black folks. It could be a different story.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I think Susan Rice would make a great VP.

She is the most qualified for the position

imo, and she is super intelligent. :cool:

Have you seen her interviewed during this stay at home period? Dafuq is up with all the red in her house? That shit looks crazy. She is qualified, however.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
He needs to play it safe and pick a white male. He might as well conceed right now because Wypipo ain't risking a black woman becoming president if ole Joe kicks the bucket.