Joe Biden going to Pick a Black Woman VP

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Fixed it.

First of all, highest ratings don't mean shit. It just means right wing rednecks just got one media source while most left leaning media outlets have competing viewer pool to pull from.

#2 - where was this silent majority in 2018? Remember, the caravan was supposed to propell the GOP to victory in the midterms? Where were they at? The GOP and the silent majority was supposedly reenergized during the Kavanaugh hearings. Where were they, I didn't see them. Did they even show up? :D

As far as the 2016 polls, Hilary Clinton never polled 50%, Trump never lagged in the 65 and older group.

And oh yeah, weren't you the one who constantly said you don't pay attention to the polls, the betting sites is where its at? Thats the more reliable instrument to look at where the election is heading right?

Keep that same energy champ :cheers:

Not saying Polls or Betting Odds don't matter,

But I think democrats are getting way over-confident like in 2016 Election.

Also Biden is following Hilary Clinton Playbook by barely campaigning especially in Swing States.

Polls are good but still act hungry and campaign hard and don't take any for granted.

Thats the same thing that happen to Hilary Clinton and we seen what happen. She was up 12-15 points and would barely hold any rallies.

Hilary Clinton vs Trump 2016

6a00d8341e992c53ef01b8d239bb36970c-600wi

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
exactly. i'd rather not vote(and let trump win) than vote for a VP just because she's black

Still think Biden should of just went with a white guy to guarantee trump will lose.

I Feel If he choses a Black Women, Trump and the GOP will say the radical left and BLM control Biden and that will scare off some swing voters and the White Karens in the Suburbans. These people are still racist and The GOP will say the riots you see on TV will be coming to a town near you.

Biden might suffer the John McCain Effect Or like when Mondale in 1984 chose a women VP.

People subconsciously look to males especially when it comes to being the most powerful person in the world.

Race in 1984 Sounds Familiar ?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Still think Biden should of just went with a white guy to guarantee trump will lose.

I Feel If he choses a Black Women, Trump and the GOP will say the radical left and BLM control Biden and that will scare off some swing voters and the White Karens in the Suburbans. These people are still racist and The GOP will say the riots you see on TV will be coming to a town near you.

Biden might suffer the John McCain Effect Or like when Mondale in 1984 chose a women VP.

People subconsciously look to males especially when it comes to being the most powerful person in the world.

Race in 1984 Sounds Familiar ?

No one works harder for Trump than you.

Last edited:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
N9 one works harder for Trump than you.

Lol Yeah people act like 2016 did not happen. I’m just saying don’t get too comfortable. Remember the media in 2016?

Hilary Clinton Can win Texas

538 Nate Silver predicts landslide Hilary Clinton

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Lol Yeah people act like 2016 did not happen. I’m just saying don’t get too comfortable. Remember the media in 2016?

Hilary Clinton Can win Texas

Keep up the good work and one day you'll be just like these two below. MAGAED up with your hero.
rs-trump-d600a8df-7d2b-4423-8843-d2eaca873c05.jpg

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Demings should be the pic... She's the smart pick. Lock up the state of Florida, the black vote and women in 1 person. Then she grown to become the first female president with Cuomo as her VP... 24 years of democratic control will be needed to restore trumps damage to the globe and the US.

I don't think Biden will make it more than 1 term.
I see Cuomo running for president against Demings and others in 2024

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
That type of over-confidence attitude is why the democrats lost in 2016.

Fuck polls and Vote.
One this is for sure. You live in your own reality. :lol::lol:
I don't care what some says or doesn't say to you. You will go ahead and make up your own disconnected conversation.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Are you new to politics or the world?

No party would allow a direct challenger to an incumbent office holder. My statement assumes you agree in Demings as VP.

If she takes over for a PRESIDENT she's NOT the official incumbent (President)
Are you new to politics or just young?

FYI: George H.W Bush had to run through a Republican PRIMARY back in 88'
He took over for Reagan :confused::confused::hmm:
If Biden would've ran in 2016 He was going to be in a Primary against Hillary and everyone else too

Last edited:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
If she takes over for a PRESIDENT she's NOT the official incumbent (President)
Are you new to politics or just young?

FYI: George H.W Bush had to run through a Republican PRIMARY back in 88'
He took over for Reagan :confused::confused::hmm:
If Biden would've ran in 2016 He was going to be in a Primary against Hillary and everyone else too

I see... The news has gassed you up concerning bidens health and your thoughts are he can't make 2 terms. Why not?

His speaking gaffs aren't that serious. Your brand of paranoia is what these parties hope for and prey on.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Susan Rice - hate she was apart of the Khadafi killings but this is who he will pick

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What if he chooses Kamala Harris, she has a white husband.
I’m not sold on her yet. I’m hoping for mayor bottoms. But between trump Biden or kamela I’ll go kamela. And just hope she find her blackness again and start talking real

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
kamala sold out blacks for mass incarceration.
Yeah no kidding. When she spoke at the debates she always sounded political and couldn’t connect with her audience which is the old way which turned me off about her. And I’m sure she’s done things to raise her threw the ranks as a person of color. That’s why I’m hoping she could be more authentic and connect with her base and just come clean. Lately she’s been doing That but then reverts back to her politician shit.

bottoms is my first choice. she’s straight with no cut.
kamela is my second and hoping she takes off the act. That shit don’t fly no more in politics.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
H
I see... The news has gassed you up concerning bidens health and your thoughts are he can't make 2 terms. Why not?

His speaking gaffs aren't that serious. Your brand of paranoia is what these parties hope for and prey on.

Now this is what you come to? First you say no one runs against an "incumbent VP" :rolleyes2: WRONG!!!
You ask ME if i'm new to this.....just an astonishing question
Hahaha, It's CLEAR Biden lost a lot. I don't need any news to tell me that.
You can SEE it. He walks different, He talks different....it's right there in front of you
if you pay attention. Stop the BS
I'm 100% for getting that piece of shit outta office but stop lying to yourself
He will deteriorate year after year

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah no kidding. When she spoke at the debates she always sounded political and couldn’t connect with her audience which is the old way which turned me off about her. And I’m sure she’s done things to raise her threw the ranks as a person of color. That’s why I’m hoping she could be more authentic and connect with her base and just come clean. Lately she’s been doing That but then reverts back to her politician shit.

bottoms is my first choice. she’s straight with no cut.
kamela is my second and hoping she takes off the act. That shit don’t fly no more in politics.
He need to re-think about picking a woman.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well since he said he will pick a woman I think Elizabeth Warren would be the best female pick.
What’s she offering? Right now in this climate a black vp will leverage the voting. And with the me too will also attract with a female. Seems like that’s why he’s changed his tune.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea right. Cynthia Mckinney barely made it out of the white house with her life. There is nothing black at all about the white house. Every president sworn into office they reveal secrets to that person about white people. This world was designed to keep the black male(God) from being himself. Do you think Jesus was running for white positions and to represent white foundations?

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s she offering? Right now in this climate a black vp will leverage the voting. And with the me too will also attract with a female. Seems like that’s why he’s changed his tune.
Well he better choose wisely or could fuck up and mess up like John McCain did when he picked Sarah Palin.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well he better choose wisely or could fuck up and mess up like John McCain did when he picked Sarah Palin.
Well bottoms and kamela are far from air heads. One was an attorney and I’m not sure what’s bottoms previous duty other the mayor of Atlanta but I haven’t seen any signs of that yet. Only red flag was with kamela was her past