Joe Biden going to Pick a Black Woman VP

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After super tuesday, he probably thinks he doesn't need anymore help getting black votes. Perhaps he doesn't, but I think he needs help getting black voters to be enthusiastic. Once trumps team does $100 mil in negative ads on Biden's early congressional record hurting black folks. It could be a different story.
I agree with the first part. But I don't agree that the negative ads will hurt Biden much to make a difference, especially coming from Trump. Carl Rove already warned the MAGA 2.0 campaign back in March that they fell way behind in defining Biden. Tara Reade couldn't help him, the dementia shit ain't helping and a Hunter Biden investigation won't help neither. With all the shit Trump has against him now, despite the low enthusiasm on the other side, people are highly motivated to vote him Trump out.

My opinion is the only hope for them is to hope for a lower turnout. But Trump is going to have to do something other than to say I'm better I'm not sleepy joe.

Reactions: BKF

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4G4JPSL53UZGFIMYKFSTIXV6UM.png

John Rice-Cameron, who is president of the Stanford College Republicans (SCR) and a member of the 2020 graduating class, alleges he was pushed in the chest by Melinda Hernandez from the class of 2021 in White Plaza, in the middle of Stanford's campus.

'She got in my face and proceeded to hit me in the chest area and push me back forcefully,' Rice-Cameron told Stanford Daily. 'Nobody should be assaulted on campus, under any circumstances.'

I'm voting for Biden no matter what but please don't make me have to cosign this bullshit :smh: :lol:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
He needs to play it safe and pick a white male. He might as well conceed right now because Wypipo ain't risking a black woman becoming president if ole Joe kicks the bucket.

I think if he picks a black women, His polls numbers would hit a rock. I have a feeling a lot of white suburban women in those swing states will hate that a black women can possible be the first female president because Biden is not going to make it pass his 1st term and end up breaking for trump like they did with Hilary towards the end.

I think he should pick a white male and it will seal the deal. Trump will lose in a landslide if Biden just picks a white guy.

Kamala Harris and Susan Rice are both married too white guys, That will turn off some black voters especially black men.

If Obama had a white women as a wife, he would not make it past the primary and White CAC would have not trusted him

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
With all the shit Trump has against him now, despite the low enthusiasm on the other side, people are highly motivated to vote him Trump out.

My opinion is the only hope for them is to hope for a lower turnout. But Trump is going to have to do something other than to say I'm better I'm not sleepy joe.

True but Trump also have diehard supporters and I do believe that there is a silent majority. The Fact that Tucker Carlson and Hannity has the highest ratings in cable history tells me that his supporters are hype. Don't get over confident with Polls.

Remember he had shitty polls in 2016 also.

Just make sure you vote and don't get over-confident like how the democrats where with Hilary Clinton

2016-11-06T16-56-33-7Z--1280x720.focal-760x428.jpg

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
With that that bald head, hell nah
what does that have to do with anything? i actually think her condition would be a strength. show up bald at a debate and talk about gender rights with pence

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

John Rice-Cameron, who is president of the Stanford College Republicans (SCR) and a member of the 2020 graduating class, alleges he was pushed in the chest by Melinda Hernandez from the class of 2021 in White Plaza, in the middle of Stanford's campus.

'She got in my face and proceeded to hit me in the chest area and push me back forcefully,' Rice-Cameron told Stanford Daily. 'Nobody should be assaulted on campus, under any circumstances.'

I'm voting for Biden no matter what but please don't make me have to cosign this bullshit :smh: :lol:
bitch ngga

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Joe Biden stay fucking up, he didnt actually mean it when he said he was going to choose a female vp now its too late to back out.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Joe Biden stay fucking up, he didnt actually mean it when he said he was going to choose a female vp now its too late to back out.

Picking a male candidate will guarantee Biden wins the election. its a knockout punch to trump

Picking a women, especially a black women I feel will be a tactical error, and gives trump a change to actually win on undecideds and independents.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her looks, lacking resume, and progressive politics. Biden gonna pick a moderate black who won't do shit we really want in form of policy but will placate as a black face. We about to get gamed.
What about her looks, beside her black skin and kinky hair? To me those are the selling points. If your talking about her size or weight, I think the feminist, anti misogyny, metoo, pussyhat wearing crowd can embrace that. On the policy front, the VP usually has a very small public role in initiating policy.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What about her looks, beside her black skin and kinky hair? To me those are the selling points. If your talking about her size or weight, I think the feminist, anti misogyny, metoo, pussyhat wearing crowd can embrace that. On the policy front, the VP usually has a very small public role in initiating policy.
Yes. Her entire look, weight included. It all matters.. And her limited resume doesn't help. The so-called feminist don't comprise a significant amount of the voting populous to make her worth a nod. And most are racist cac hypocrites to begin with. Policy wise, this VP will be touted as having more input in policy matters and should considering they are #2 to a mentally degraded 80 year old.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
if I was him...

Ayanna Pressley
220px-Ayanna_Pressley_Portrait.jpg

Amerikkka, 'murica nor black America is ready for a black VP... with no hair. Cue ball bald as she has stopped fronting and come out with her alopecia.

Imagine the memes....

jayzd.gif

She's cute... I'd smash still.

Last edited:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Her cac husband and Trump lovin' son love her
My pick is Val Demings

803920478.jpg

Demings should be the pic... She's the smart pick. Lock up the state of Florida, the black vote and women in 1 person. Then she grown to become the first female president with Cuomo as her VP... 24 years of democratic control will be needed to restore trumps damage to the globe and the US.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Yes. Her entire look, weight included. It all matters..
Man I hate to admit it, but to me, Stacey Abrams looks too much like Big Papi.

I see her I swear I see David Ortiz.

She would easily win New England states for Biden....

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Demings should be the pic... She's the smart pick. Lock up the state of Florida, the black vote and women in 1 person. Then she grown to become the first female president with Cuomo as her VP... 24 years of democratic control will be needed to restore trumps damage to the globe and the US.
I like Demings as well.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Her looks, lacking resume, and progressive politics. Biden gonna pick a moderate black who won't do shit we really want in form of policy but will placate as a black face. We about to get gamed.
Damn.
They dont hear you though.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Amerikkka, 'murica nor black America is ready for a black VP... with no hair. Cue ball bald as she has stopped fronting and come out with her alopecia.

Imagine the memes....

jayzd.gif

She's cute... I'd smash still.
yeah she still has a cute face. making fun of a condition won't go over well...its actually a plus. besides, demings looks like apollo creed in drag.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. Her entire look, weight included. It all matters.. And her limited resume doesn't help. The so-called feminist don't comprise a significant amount of the voting populous to make her worth a nod. And most are racist cac hypocrites to begin with. Policy wise, this VP will be touted as having more input in policy matters and should considering they are #2 to a mentally degraded 80 year old.
I was messing wit you. I know there is a double standard for women when it comes to appearance. I can't wish it away, but it would be nice if we could focus solely on the individual character and record of developing and implementing good policy. Most of the feminist are just downlow Karens.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I would take Demings over Harris or Rice but I don't know about that Cuomo shit. :lol: My first choice is still Abrams but I will take Duckworth. I think Biden sort of fucked up with the "woman of color" thing because Warren would be a really good VP pick honestly. I don't want Rice or Harris at all but I will still be voting Biden regardless of who is selected.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True but Trump also have diehard supporters and I do believe that there is a silent majority. The Fact that Tucker Carlson and Hannity has the highest ratings in cable history tells me that his supporters are hype. Don't get over confident with Polls.

Remember he had shitty polls in 2016 also.

Just make sure you vote and don't get over-confident like how the democrats where with Hilary Clinton
First of all, highest ratings don't mean shit. It just means right wing rednecks just got one media source while most left leaning media outlets have competing viewer pool to pull from.

#2 - where was this silent majority in 2018? Remember, the caravan was supposed to propell the GOP to victory in the midterms? Where were they at? The GOP and the silent majority was supposedly reenergized during the Kavanaugh hearings. Where were they, I didn't see them. Did they even show up? :D

As far as the 2016 polls, Hilary Clinton never polled 50%, Trump never lagged in the 65 and older group.

And oh yeah, weren't you the one who constantly said you don't pay attention to the polls, the betting sites is where its at? Thats the more reliable instrument to look at where the election is heading right?

Keep that same energy champ :cheers:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Racial tensions take precedent over foregn policy now so it's gonna be Kamala instead of Susan Rice.
Has to be. Represents the libertine mother goddess worship of Parvati or Kali (which Kamala has shown to be). They are having to usher in the luciferian trinity of Babylon as their last chance.

Biden - Cronus/Ba’al/Shiva?
Harris - Rhea/Hera/Kali
Who will play the son role that usurps Biden in 2024 (if he is selected in 2020)?

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn ... This is a weirdo right here. I gotta agree and take my support away from her now. She didn't raise him right if he became a Republican, stays one and supports Trump in today's climate. That doesn't bode well for her running the country or looking out for Black people at all. Not a good look at all Susan ... her husband must be a Republican too or her son must have only hung around White kids growing up.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe Biden’s role in mass incarceration

Symbolism is important to globalists because they don’t view themselves as so-called black, actually just about everything but their so-called race. They want to integrate and look for the so-called white man to lead them.

you cannot trust any so-called black that puts themselves first over the collective.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think if he picks a black women, His polls numbers would hit a rock. I have a feeling a lot of white suburban women in those swing states will hate that a black women can possible be the first female president because Biden is not going to make it pass his 1st term and end up breaking for trump like they did with Hilary towards the end.

I think he should pick a white male and it will seal the deal. Trump will lose in a landslide if Biden just picks a white guy.

Kamala Harris and Susan Rice are both married too white guys, That will turn off some black voters especially black men.

If Obama had a white women as a wife, he would not make it past the primary and White CAC would have not trusted him
The democrats are acting out a ritual to try to channel energy for the left hand path so I don’t think this was a gaffe. I can see Harris being the pick because it is low risk, panders and if she become POTUS because Biden expires, she will be a stop gap until they usher in who they really want in 2024 (who I think is Andrew Cuomo, if he wants it).

it is almost as if the democrats want to concede the presidency.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fixed it.
Didnt know you were an editor and mind-reader.

Kamala Harris already said she IS NOT about specific policy for so-called blacks people so HTF is she different from everyone else?

That is why brothas EXPOSE themselves over idolatry and symbolism and YES, both parties are the same because neither cares about abolishing systemic racism and uplifting the so-called black community SPECIFICALLY.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
exactly. i'd rather not vote(and let trump win) than vote for a VP just because she's black