Is there still any doubt that this is a white man?

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
He sent the PM to a few of us. I left the conversation. So I don't have a link to it. The shit was lame. It takes less than 5 minutes to take a hand pic. Upload the pic. Then post the pic.
i see,

stevie wonder can see that shithead is a cac.
other than to kick that trumpslave in the teeth i have zero time to waste on it.
some of these cats have convos and make dedicated threads.

i say bring back esco, all is forgiven.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
i see,

stevie wonder can see that shithead is a cac.
other than to kick that trumpslave in the teeth i have zero time to waste on it.
some of these cats have convos and make dedicated threads.

i say bring back esco, all is forgiven.

It's like dude spent a few days ordering nuff deliveries. Until finally getting what he considered a "Black" enough man to hand pose for the pic.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Which mods did that trumpasswiper send pm's to?
that cracker never sent me no such pm. I even just checked my pm's, went all the way back to 2015.
Didn't really need to as thats one pm I would remember as I would still be clowning that redneck.

I think it was only Lexx.

Reactions: TEN

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
this isn't new though. I've had him on ignore for YEARS. everyone knew he was a genetic mutation. He's one of those whites that think he is smarter than everyone else black because he's not smart enough to be relevant in the white community and isn't smarter than the group he wants to demonize to make himself feel better because everyone knows who he is. But he is clueless about this. So he spends his time fantasizing and hating black men online throughout the day because his life experience on a daily basis has proven useless and unneeded to the most basic job duties. This is what's left of it.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Where’s XCactors hand?
Uv4WIl.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
any other doubts about TYREEK?

Bruh all I know is Biden is a klansmen

I'm from that ol school knowledge

Where we know.

The kkk have morphed into positions of power

From high ranking police and military officers to nurses doctors and surgeons

To judges and legislators all the way up to the presidency....

Trump is a self serving orange ape..

Biden is much more dangerous...

He is just more polished as a senile bullshit artist..

Trump is a self serving dick

But a KKK klown will always be less than

In my book

Let's not even talk about Biden's drug hypocrisy.

When it was the original people impacted by the crack epidemic

In our communities..

He wanted to deal with the situation like we were all savages..

But when it came to HIS son..

All that negative energy disappeared...

His son a big fuckin druggie and kkk Biden

Still vilifying the Holy herb..

Fuck Trump and Biden

But to those who KNOW how the kkk moves

Trump is the lessor of the evils..

The problem with Trump is the base he had to depend on

While political astute

They can be extremely retarded....

Btw

I thought xfactor was

The east Indian dude pikestreet??

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Xcracka had the nerve to say he not a Trump supporter but always saying shit he thinks Trump did great at
He did the same thing in response to me in the Trump thread about him being booed in Houston... that white boy be on one... and think nobody is watching... literally said the same exact thing you quoted him in making this thread

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He did the same thing in response to me in the Trump thread about him being booed in Houston... that white boy be on one... and think nobody is watching... literally said the same exact thing you quoted him in making this thread
But we are the “Pro Whites” his favorite stupid saying while he praises a fellow white man. I hate that faggot with a passion

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
dude is a fucking idiot. every time someone dies he thinks theres some devil worshipping sacrifice. He posted a vid from a white guy talking about the death of a former tampa player, yet he claims to not be pro-white. Then why the fuck are you watching videos by crackers talking about the death of black people? @xfactor

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
dude is a fucking idiot. every time someone dies he thinks theres some devil worshipping sacrifice. He posted a vid from a white guy talking about the death of a former tampa player, yet he claims to not be pro-white. Then why the fuck are you watching videos by crackers talking about the death of black people? @xfactor
All that idiot does is prop up crackas then calls everybody else pro white. It’s his tactic because he’s a white bitch

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden clearly failed on Covid, there are higher death counts in 2021 than 2020. One year in and no research on effective treatments, just pushing vaccines on every man woman and child while Covid cases/deaths continue to rise.

That being said, Trump failed miserably on Covid, and just about anything else. Anyone that says Trump was “better” than Biden on Covid is a suspected White supremacist.

Comparing roughly 9 months of Covid-19 especially in its infancy to 12 months of covid in full swing is fundamentally flawed.

If anything the drumpf numbers benefitted from the fact covid was just starting.....and even still compared to 2020 numbers the difference isn't vast (they're within 9,000 ppl last I saw)

So with the multiple variants, the rise of the anti-vax movement and stumbling blocks for the current 3 vaccines......all things considered....
Thats a fucking win!