...imo...big breast looks better on slim broads...who wit me...?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You usually go to "Sala Thai" at least once, maybe twice a month, and sometimes you have a young lady friend with you. Depending on your mood sometimes you get a table and others times it's takeout.

So, over time you've developed a good rapport with Faii, who kinda serves as the maitre d'. She's always friendly, but recently she's been on your mind.

Maybe it's your imagination, but she seems to be looking your way when you have a sit down dinner with a date. But what's really messing you up is when you walk in alone and order, and after you order Faii looks you directly in the eye and says: "Is that all that you want?" Followed by: "You know you could have so much more if you just ask for it."

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your nephew hooked you up on a "blind date" with Lauren. You've had a few phone conversations with her, and they've gone pretty well. So, you decide to go to "Melba's," which is located in Harlem, for some comfort food. You meet her outside around 8 pm, walk in and get a table.

Upon seeing her for the first time you're pleasantly surprised, but when the coat came off your thinking maybe I should get my nephew that tablet he wanted.

If the evening ends up back at my place, I might increase the Gigs on the tablet.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She reminds me of Maria Aponte from my 5th grade elementary school class. Maybe if I didn't knock her out the game 3 times that day we played dodge ball when it was the girls vs. boys? Or maybe if I let her borrow my Spider-Man #120, but I didn’t trust her brother David. Maybe things could have been different?

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
This german girl is perfect, and her tits are all natural

Leila-Lowfire-7-thefappeningblog.com_-1024x925.jpg

CAYMv46cNzkRKvkFJGObLYhncs8F-E41zJHMuN3cndU.jpg

af9025f7-2e6a-419f-8990-7d1fffde150d.png

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You and your gal decided to "take a break" because her "work husband" keeps calling her late at night (you were at her place when he called after 11pm, and you addressed it, but apparently she never checked him).

Fast forward to last night, your niece and her girlfriend, Heaven decide to spend the night at your place since they have to take a weekend trip to Washington DC in the morning via Amtrak (they live in NJ).

You're a night owl so you go to the Living room to watch tv, and Heaven joins you. You share a bottle of wine and talk about relationships. She's has a boyfriend, but she feels he's not the most accountable brother. You tell her about your situation and she tells you that either she's already slept with him or she's about to. You pretty much came to that conclusion also, but it still bothers you.

Nevertheless, you excuse yourself because the wine is running through you and Heaven says the wine is making her sweat. She tells you that she will either open a window or turn the air conditioner on, so you toss her the remote as the jog to the bano.

When you come back to the Living room, Heaven is laying down like this.

"So, tell me more about this woman you were seeing."

stroka69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You and your gal decided to "take a break" because her "work husband" keeps calling her late at night (you were at her place when he called after 11pm, and you addressed it, but apparently she never checked him).

Fast forward to last night, your niece and her girlfriend, Heaven decide to spend the night at your place since they have to take a weekend trip to Washington DC in the morning via Amtrak (they live in NJ).

You're a night owl so you go to the Living room to watch tv, and Heaven joins you. You share a bottle of wine and talk about relationships. She's has a boyfriend, but she feels he's not the most accountable brother. You tell her about your situation and she tells you that either she's already slept with him or she's about to. You pretty much came to that conclusion also, but it still bothers you.

Nevertheless, you excuse yourself because the wine is running through you and Heaven says the wine is making her sweat. She tells you that she will either open a window or turn the air conditioner on, so you toss her the remote as the jog to the bano.

When you come back to the Living room, Heaven is laying down like this.

"So, tell me more about this woman you were seeing."
My only thought is "Heaven, help Me!"
:hellyea: :hulksmash2::sleazy:

da Stroka

london

Rising Star
Registered
You have a close Dominican female friend, who comes to you with an unusual proposition. She has a cousin in DR, who wants to come to America, but needs you to marry her. She's offering to pay you $10,000, and will cook, clean, and fulfill your desires for at least a year.

Interesting

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You travel to Miami this weekend on a business trip (Thursday - Monday). It's Thursday night and you're a little tired so you walk around until you find yourself at
a restaurant. Since you're not really familiar with the city, you sit at the bar and contemplate what you should have for dinner.

You order a drink and sit at the bar and watch the Clippers v Heat game. You notice someone cheering loud for the Clippers, which strikes you as odd since you're in Miami?

As you look to your left, you notice Jazmen, you make eye contact and she is in attack mode thinking you support the Heat. You quickly let her know you're from Brooklyn and support the Nets...whew.

You end up watching the game and having dinner together with Jazmen (she's an attorney currently based in Los Angeles). You feel like you've known her forever and you want to invite her back to your room.

What she tells you next almost made you choke. She said, "Yes, I do find you attractive and I can see this going further, much further, but we both have business to attend to in the morning, but we can meet up later."

You exchange numbers and you're thinking she's probably going to "ghost" you, but at 7:00 PM your phone rings, and it's Jazmen and she's in the lobby of your hotel. "Can I come up?" You run downstairs to get her and bring her up and she looks great and does the strangest thing.

"We'll have plenty of time for that later let's do the town first and then we'll come back here and I'll have my way with you."

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is partially true, but the amount was $6,000, and it was a few years ago. I actually have or had a photo (head shot) of her cousin somewhere on my computer, and her cousin was cute.
You were allowed to fuck the cousin and the friend or just the friend? Was the cousin willing to do a lot of typical wifely duties?

Regardless, seems like there would be too many pitfalls you could get caught up in, unless you and the cousin could truly be on the same page.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You were allowed to fuck the cousin and the friend or just the friend? Was the cousin willing to do a lot of typical wifely duties?

Regardless, seems like there would be too many pitfalls you could get caught up in, unless you and the cousin could truly be on the same page.

No, the cousin was still living in the Dominican Republic when my female friend (her cousin) mentioned the proposal to me.

I agree with you about the potential pitfalls, and ironically I have been told that prior to me starting my former job there was a big scandal involving people who were being paid money for arranged marriages.

She hasn't mentioned her cousin in years, so I'm going to assume she's still living in DR. I say this because my friend would probably be complaining about her cousin either asking her for money or how the guy is mistreating her.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're sitting on the subway heading to work and Tianna, who seated near you seems intrigued by the book you're reading, "The New Jim Crow" by Michelle Alexander.

She appears to be interested in your perspective on the law and you have a decent conversation that leads to you exchanging numbers.

One day you get a surprise call from Tianna, who got out of work early and wants to have lunch with you. No problem, she comes by and sits patiencely in the waiting area while you finish up a few things.

What's amusing is watching some of your male coworkers "fawn" over her as you watch from a distance. When you walk out and greet Tianna you can see the looks of surprise on your male coworkers faces.
Don't fret those looks will change to evil smirks when they start calling you "TJ" very soon.

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You've know "Coco" Nicole Moore since the first grade, and you grew up in the same neighborhood. Coco had the body of a woman when she was about 15, and was dating older guys around that time too (they had jobs, cars, money, etc.)

I'm not going to say she was easy, but you have to assume dudes driving BMW and Mercedes Benzs aren't just "hanging out" with her for her sparkling personality. So basically, one might concluded that Coco had an interesting "body count."

Well, one night you run into her at a jazz club uptown, and you have a great time talking to her about old times (it's cool, she's there with 3 girlfriends). A few drinks later, you're hitting on her, and she with it.

Is the "body count" going to cross your mind before you get to a hotel?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's nice about dating Jackie Love is that she's bilingual (English/Spanish) and you can role play with her because of this. Sometimes she'll pretend to be the "streetwise" girl with a thick accent who is a serious freak (it sound great when moaning and speaking in Spanish).