...imo...big breast looks better on slim broads...who wit me...?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a hypothetical that might actually present itself.

This is Isabella Rodriguez (from Venezuela), who recently arrived in your city courtesy of Governor Abbott (Texas). She is the cousin of a female friend that you work with, who would take her in, but she has limited space with a husband and 3 kids. As a favor to her, could Isabella stay with you for a few weeks? She has very little money, but she will cook, clean, laundry and take care of the house.

Oh, I almost forgot, Isabella has a cousin Pam Rodriguez, who is currently at a make shift shelter. Pam may come visit from time to time.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You go to lunch with her at least 5, 6 times a month when your work schedules match up. What surprised you is that if you paid the last time, she remembers and treats you the next time.

What's cool also is that she let's you try things that she ordered, and if you like it she orders some for you.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
XXIpRvU.jpg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing against this young lady, but I can only imagine the looks you would get from coworkers if you & her went to lunch together (I'm mainly referring to guys you think you're kool with).

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nene (Negrita) asked you to accept a delivery she was receiving today from UPS. You figure she's home around 6pm, so you call her and tell her you're bringing the parcel to her.
When you get there she is cooking dinner and invites you to stay, but you tell her you were watching the baseball game. She tells you that you could watch it there (Nene broke up with her man about 2 months ago, so she's a bit lonely), you're about to ask for a "rain check," but then...

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just ran downstairs to pickup some clothes you left in the laundry room in your building and you accidentally interrupt an Onlyfans film session.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm trying my best to avoid being called upstairs to Human Resources for inappropriate comments because Ms. Banks comes to work dressing very risque. Maybe I should talk to my Office Manager? Oh, this is my Office Manager...Ms. Banks

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My neighbor Kenya, asked me to come over because her microwave was malfunctioning. I just reset it and it started working again. So, I asked her is there anything else? Kenya, said smiling: "No, and Thank you so much." "I don't know how to repay you, but would you like something to eat?"