...imo...big breast looks better on slim broads...who wit me...?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your girlfriend is always complaining about how she needs to lose weight and tone up her body. So, her cousin, who is a trainer, suggested that she swim and do like weight lifting to start.

I decided to go with her the first time to encourage her. Things were going well until we saw "her" at the pool, and then again in the weight room.

I was doing well pretending not to notice "her" in the weight room until she walked by us smiling and said "Hi." Things got even more tense when "her" passed by 2 more times looking our way and smiling.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You go on vacation to Aruba with your girlfriend, Mary. I'm not sure when it happened, but Mary got very sick after the first night there (might be bad oysters, alcohol, etc.). She is confined to the room, but suggest that you go out by yourself in the meantime. So, you walk around doing the tourist thing and then come back to check on Mary (still in bed).

It's around 6, so you go to dinner at one of the restaurants on the resort. On your way in, you notice a beautiful young lady, who is also by herself. She says "hi," and that sparks a conversation that leads you two to having dinner together.

She vacationing by herself and you tell her that you’re there with your sick girlfriend. She admires you for looking out for your girl, and after dinner you go back to the room and make sure Mary is ok.

The next day you run into Pocula again on the beach.

She asks about your girl's health (still sick), and makes a few suggestions to try to help. You listen, and she says she will offer more if you have dinner with her. You agree, but this time you go to an Italian restaurant in town. It's beginning to feel like you're on vacation with Pocula instead of Mary. Do you continue or ?

Last edited:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
4vrac6amuaq91.jpg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're visiting your cousin in Tampa, and you her neighbors seem to be moving around a lot in their backyard. Eventually, Maria comes over and ask you if you could help her move some audio equipment (Maria lives there with her cousin Valentina, and they just happen to be from Italy).

Of course they invite you and your cousin.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I grew up with some characters (Good people though) and 2 of my older friends who were "diehard" baseball fans used to travel to Philadelphia to see a Philly's baseball game.
After the game they would hang around the area where the players would leave the stadium, and pretend to be on the opposing team.
They would tell women they had either been on the injury list or just called up from the farm team (hard to believe, but it worked sometimes).

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're on vacation with your girlfriend.
This is your girl.

Why does this female want to start singing and looking in your direction while you're sitting poolside you're with girlfriend?

Last edited: