Ice Cube's Big 3( 3 On 3 Basketball Official Thread)

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
First Game is this Sunday :dance:

WEEK 1
| June 25: Barclays Center | Brooklyn, NY | TICKETS

WEEK 2 | July 2: Spectrum Center | Charlotte, NC | TICKETS

WEEK 3 | July 9: BOK Center | Tulsa, OK | TICKETS

WEEK 4 | July 16: Wells Fargo Center | Philadelphia, PA TICKETS

WEEK 5 | July 23: UICPAVILION | CHICAGO, IL TICKETS

WEEK 6 | July 30: American Airlines Center | Dallas, TX TICKETS

WEEK 7 | August 6: Rupp Arena | Lexington, KY | TICKETS

WEEK 8 | August 13: Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA | TICKETS

WEEK 9 | August 20: Key Arena | Seattle, WA (Playoffs) | TICKETS

WEEK 10 | August 26: T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV (Championship) | TICKETS

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Yo this shit going to be dope... I'm watching off the strength Charles Oakley playing :lol:

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shit, i'll watch. Even if its just to see if some of these old cats can still ball

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Those are some big ass arenas they're trying to fill. I hope they get the numbers.
Yeah I understand opening night in Barclays but they probably should have booked smaller arenas. Iverson is the only true house hold name to a casual fans.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Just looked up the tv schedule. The first game is tomorrow but it won't air until Monday in primetime.

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
hmmm... championship Aug 26... same night and location as Mayweather vs McGregor?

Reactions: BDR

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I understand opening night in Barclays but they probably should have booked smaller arenas. Iverson is the only true house hold name to a casual fans.
They gotta get Kobe and Pierce and KG and Allen players like that as well; then people will start to watch; then the :money::money:comes in...

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
They gotta get Kobe and Pierce and KG and Allen players like that as well; then people will start to watch; then the :money::money:comes in...
Kobe, KG, Pierce, Allen. Those guys had full length celebrated careers that just ended. I can't see them playing in the Big 3 right now. Kobe is way too big for it but I would love to see him play.

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These half court 3-on-3 games are perfect for someone like Shaq.

Hopefully they can have games in Rucker Park or something like that.

Also Marbury should see if he can get into this.
Shaq goes from relative good shape to Precious to quick. This league is going to have to be supported by old heads..the youngsters won't worry about it. It has the perfect set-up though. being in the summer when ain't shit on. They are just a few recent names away. Not the Kobe, K.G. level, but just below that and they should be fine. Shit got to look like a White Men Can't Jump game and not some of the Legends All Star Games.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Kobe, KG, Pierce, Allen. Those guys had full length celebrated careers that just ended. I can't see them playing in the Big 3 right now. Kobe is way too big for it but I would love to see him play.

I don't know if Kobe can physically do it.