Ice Cube on the bullshit again. He's undercover MAGA.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
No one is ever self made if people didn't buy your album or watch your movies...He needs to rethink that. There's a whole bunch of people with ideas but not exposed to connections to make it.
Right. A jew made him. After that he got his money from his name.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
As long as Ice Cube is still tryna get REPARATIONS for black folks I still rock with him. He just dealing with the powers that be. He tried with Biden but sleepy Joe blew him off and now he gotta deal with the other side. No matter which side he deals with he's dealing with devils. 99.9 of pale people especially whites are fuckin demonic, hate-filled, devils. Both Republicans and Democrats ain't shit fuck them both wish they all die and what can we as black folks get outta them and then discard them.
He ain't trying to get reps. That fool in it for himself due to Trumpkkk's tax cuts for the wealthy

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
He ain't trying to get reps. That fool in it for himself due to Trumpkkk's tax cuts for the wealthy
We'll see how it goes. He's trying to do more than any black celeb so far. If he snakes us then fuck him and we boycott him like niggaz have stopped fucking with artists that fell out with the black community.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered

I aint even mad at this guy. Ice Cube was ahead of his time. Getting Oil money to invest in your league was a stroke of genius.

Didnt see you guys hating on that LIV golf league. Some people have even called Tiger stupid for not taking the money.

Not saying anybody is a saint in these deals but were do you guys expect this type of investment money to come from?

The Church building fund? Credit Union Loans? US Government Reparations?

News flash. Ain't no clean sources of big money in 2023. Big banks, oils money, and crooked governments bankroll EVERYTHING!!

You wanna do something big in this world you gotta lie with some dog and in turn you gonna catch some fleas. That's just the way of the world.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
F1-H9DCXsAEWsO9

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is a bitter pill to swallow....it smells of betrayal and selfishness. He has never for once gone on TV and say what he really wants to achieve with this or get other prominent brothers and sisters to join the fight. Lone ranger mentality backfires sometimes.

Last edited:

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a bitter pill to swallow....it smells of betrayal and selfishness. He has never for once go on TV and say what he really wants to achieve with this or get other prominent brothers and sisters to join the fight. Lone ranger mentality backfires sometimes.
Lone ranger mentality, is a good assessment

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Has he done any interviews with black Media??

I would dare to mention him going on the Carl Nelson show, but someone on XM Radio??

He brought his right wing agenda to Roland Martin and got shut down. Looked stupid as hell.
He’s not qualified to sit down with anyone on urban view to have a political conversation with. It would be like me sitting down with Neil Degrasse Tyson, trying to talk astrophysics. Cube lacks the education for the space and to be quite candid, so do I. That’s why I’m here to listen and learn.