Ice Cube on the bullshit again. He's undercover MAGA.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

giphy.gif

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Ask yourself why Fox and the GOP are giving certain "democrats" so much airtime/hype and it will make sense. They need a 2024 Jill Stein/Gary Johnson and Cube and other freethinkers are their best bet at creating one.
Because he’s an anti vaccine lunatic , but he’s a liberal

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Ask yourself why Fox and the GOP are giving certain "democrats" so much airtime/hype and it will make sense. They need a 2024 Jill Stein/Gary Johnson and Cube and other freethinkers are their best bet at creating one.
I keep hearing yall use the term "free thinkers" a lot here on nBGOL.
Is that like how the faggit Republicans use "woke" as a way to chastise people who challenge the status quo?

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are people mad at Ice Cube? What did the nigga really do for all the hate? You were mad at him when he talked to republicans. Now he’s in a picture with two fuckin’ democrats and you’re still mad?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
He's not very well informed.

Never Forget!

I can't replay this enough. I remember during that time when Khalid Muhammad was stating facts about the Jews everyone was trying to distance themselves from him including black people. Everyone except for one politician who defended him with nothing to gain for it. I'm not saying who but a Google search may show his name.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because he’s an anti vaccine lunatic , but he’s a liberal

He's liberal in the sense that he cares about the environment. But otherwise a lot of his talking points are Republican or uses their same tactics. That's why conservatives love him, he legitimizes a lot of their conspiracy theories and misconceptions because "he fought Monsanto with science, so he must be right here!"

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
As long as Ice Cube is still tryna get REPARATIONS for black folks I still rock with him. He just dealing with the powers that be. He tried with Biden but sleepy Joe blew him off and now he gotta deal with the other side. No matter which side he deals with he's dealing with devils. 99.9 of pale people especially whites are fuckin demonic, hate-filled, devils. Both Republicans and Democrats ain't shit fuck them both wish they all die and what can we as black folks get outta them and then discard them.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kucinich was down with single-payer health care when black Jesus, a.k.a Obama, wasn't. As a matter of fact, its what he ran on.
My political views aligned more with him back then (2008) than moderate Obama, but there was no way in hell he was beating Mr. Hope himself. People really tried to paint Obama as this uber-liberal when he wasn't. At that time, Kucinich actually was.
Since he fell off the political map, I don't know how his views have changed if they have at all. Back then, he was the democrat that everybody was PRETENDING that Obama was.
Even to this day, some of you still try to paint Obama as one of the most liberal democrats when he wasn't.