Ice Cube on the bullshit again. He's undercover MAGA.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s not qualified to sit down with anyone on urban view to have a political conversation with. It would be like me sitting down with Neil Degrasse Tyson, trying to talk astrophysics. Cube lacks the education for the space and to be quite candid, so do I. That’s why I’m here to listen and learn.

Case Closed. You are 100000% correct.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"I never had dinner with the president"

But Carlson’s rise to stardom has also earned him the attention of another group: white supremacists. Richard Spencer celebrated O’Reilly’s replacement, arguing Carlson showed an “open-mindedness” to white supremacist ideas that O’Reilly didn’t. Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke frequently tweets praise of Tucker’s show. And the white supremacist website Daily Stormer has called Carlson “literally our greatest ally.”

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point whoever is defending ice coon is also a coon too!
You don't have to defend another grown ass man and you don't have to agree with every man either.

Some shit Cube do I think is dope and some things I think is bullshit, but I wouldn't call him a coon.

He comes across like he would sit down with anybody and not give a fuck what people think.

He says the same exact shit on the Breakfast Club and Camron n' Mase as he does on Piers and Rogan, so it aint like he switching up and kissing up to whites.

Who are you to say who he can talk to and who he can't. As long as he aint shuckin and jivin, and is down for black, he can talk to whoever.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You don't have to defend another grown ass man and you don't have to agree with every man either.

Some shit Cube do I think is dope and some things I think is bullshit, but I wouldn't call him a coon.

He comes across like he would sit down with anybody and not give a fuck what people think.

He says the same exact shit on the Breakfast Club and Camron n' Mase as he does on Piers and Rogan, so it aint like he switching up and kissing up to whites.

Who are you to say who he can talk to and who he can't. As long as he aint shuckin and jivin, and is down for black, he can talk to whoever.
With him hanging with them CACs and talking to them hasn't change shit.

Like i said he's a coon, its not even about who he's talking to but more so what side he's on because he isn't talking for us at all but you might think he's doing something.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With him hanging with them CACs and talking to them hasn't change shit.

Like i said he's a coon, its not even about who he's talking to but more so what side he's on because he isn't talking for us at all but you might think he's doing something.
He has tried to come up with a reparation plan or Contract for Black America. He admitted it was not perfect but he said most people wanted to crucify him rather than help him tweak it.

If he was for white people, why even attempt that?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

If Cube was actually helping black folks by appearing on his show, Tucker would either not have him or treat him in a hostile manner. Cube being praised by all those white supremacists on social media is all you need to see to know the purpose and whose purpose he is serving.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He has tried to come up with a reparation plan or Contract for Black America. He admitted it was not perfect but he said most people wanted to crucify him rather than help him tweak it.

Ok coon, but I'm not defending Ice coon!

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok coon, but I'm not defending Ice coon!
You got it bro. I was just trying to sharpin iron. I'm open minded so if you offered something other than insults, I'm not opposed to agreeing if you had substance.

Not here for the insults though. Peace.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Cube was actually helping black folks by appearing on his show, Tucker would either not have him or treat him in a hostile manner. Cube being praised by all those white supremacists on social media is all you need to see to know the purpose and whose purpose he is serving.
I can't think of a show Ice Cube hasn't been on. But maybe I missed what he said.

What exactly did he say or do that white supremist praise him so much for in the matters of race?

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
thats-it-yes-thats-it.gif

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

You heard the phrase, "people aren't laughing with you, they are laughing at you"?

Being ignorant of the political landscape is more harmful than helpful.

It's akin to trying to do brain surgery because you saw a single rerun of ER once on Hulu.

That's Cube right now. Rolling with white supremacists who hate black people with every fiber of their being and believing that by bringing them "your message" (which they don't care about, and want it abolished) you're accomplishing something.

The fact that ya'll don't even know who these people are (like cube) says a lot.

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Man it's time to cut out the BS... O'shea Jackson isn't qualified; he's no more qualified to come up with a reparation plan than he is to perform open heart surgery. He may have access to people who are qualified, but he isn't.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You heard the phrase, "people aren't laughing with you, they are laughing at you".

It's akin to trying to do brain surgery because you saw a single rerun of ER once on Hulu.

That's Cube right now. Rolling with white supremacists who hate black people with every fiber of your being and believing that by bringing them "your message" (which they don't care about, and want it abolished) you're accomplishing something.

The fact that ya'll don't even know who these people are (like cube) says a lot.
Its been 500 yrs, these CACs don't give a fuck about us!

Ice Coon can kick rocks!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I can't think of a show Ice Cube hasn't been on. But maybe I missed what he said.

What exactly did he say or do that white supremist praise him so much for in the matters of race?
He doesn't have to do or say anything, just showing up is legitimizing Tucker who has made more than his share of racist comments.

Part of the praise he is getting this time is related to his anti vax remarks, but he's been trending on twitter for two days for doing Tuckers show just like he was praised for appearing to be in favor of Trumps platinum plan. Pick any tweet of someone giving him props, then go back through their timeline and the majority of the time it is full of antiblack and pro Trump comments if they are white and free thinker get off the dem plantation comments if they are black or pretending to be black.

Tucker is giddy as hell to be in the company of someone considered "hard" or "gansta" because, like Trump, he believes being in the company of strong men somehow assigns those same qualities to themselves. Maybe next time they can have a ball tanning adventure together.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is a bitter pill to swallow....it smells of betrayal and selfishness. He has never for once gone on TV and say what he really wants to achieve with this or get other prominent brothers and sisters to join the fight. Lone ranger mentality backfires sometimes.
Been saying that for years, but nope that's BGOL man's and nem.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He doesn't have to do or say anything, just showing up is legitimizing Tucker who has made more than his share of racist comments.

Part of the praise he is getting this time is related to his anti vax remarks, but he's been trending on twitter for two days for doing Tuckers show just like he was praised for appearing to be in favor of Trumps platinum plan. Pick any tweet of someone giving him props, then go back through their timeline and the majority of the time it is full of antiblack and pro Trump comments if they are white and free thinker get off the dem plantation comments if they are black or pretending to be black.

Tucker is giddy as hell to be in the company of someone considered "hard" or "gansta" because, like Trump, he believes being in the company of strong men somehow assigns those same qualities to themselves. Maybe next time they can have a ball tanning adventure together.
Yea I can see that. I just look at is a press run and he is trying to sell his BIg 3 and reaching as many people as possible. He literally went to every show damn near.

Cube turned down 9mil cuz he wouldn't take the vaccine so I get why right wingers might celebrate him, but I don't think that was his motivation. You can't blame him because they were impressed.

To me he has always been on some pro black shit. You might not agree with him and his methods, but I never heard him buck dance no matter what show he was on.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Yea I can see that. I just look at is a press run and he is trying to sell his BIg 3 and reaching as many people as possible. He literally went to every show damn near.

Cube turned down 9mil cuz he wouldn't take the vaccine so I get why right wingers might celebrate him, but I don't think that was his motivation. You can't blame him because they were impressed.

To me he has always been on some pro black shit. You might not agree with him and his methods, but I never heard him buck dance no matter what show he was on.

I'm not saying he's not problack and I don't agree with the statements that he is a coon, however he doesn't appear to have done any research so he isn't knowledgeable about existing or past legislation or plans. Like Roland Martin said, it's great to have a plan, but he needs to partner with groups who have an existing infrastructure to reach voters and execute plans.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not saying he's not problack and I don't agree with the statements that he is a coon, however he doesn't appear to have done any research so he isn't knowledgeable about existing or past legislation or plans. Like Roland Martin said, it's great to have a plan, but he needs to partner with groups who have an existing infrastructure to reach voters and execute plans.
True. Can't disagree with that.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You heard the phrase, "people aren't laughing with you, they are laughing at you".

That's Cube right now. Rolling with white supremacists who hate black people with every fiber of their being and believing that by bringing them "your message" (which they don't care about, and want it abolished) you're accomplishing something.

636192333437263217-v2nytoon.jpg

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
True. Can't disagree with that.
There's a whole right-wing machine with the goal of stifling the black vote. They're dumping billions into it daily. From podcasts, to prime time shows. They are organized in think tanks like the Federalist Society, big donars like the Koch Brothers (now brother one croaked).
Gerrymandering from politicos in power, further slicing the map to hold power. A right-wing Supreme Court destroying the voting rights act. Closing of voting places. All of these things are connected.

And yes....using useful idiot like Ice Coon to further their agenda. "Don't trust those niggas over there".

If you're ignorant to the political lanscape...you'll of course think Ice Cube's powwow is "harmless".

It's not.