Ice Cube on the bullshit again. He's undercover MAGA.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
That's about right....the problem is neither Republican or Democrats care about black folks...both parties want votes and those votes are coming from the gay lbtqxyz crew and Latinos...blacks folks don't vote consistently and substantially. If black folks voted at higher percentages the political parties would give us stronger consideration..but I honestly feel neither party is going to help our social economic and educational position in the United States as a whole..

I’m going to say this one more time you see how the Republicans are acting right now and you see the white population is going the way of the dodo bird. Black people under Democratic presidents do far more better than Republicans presidents. Even though sometimes Bill Clinton used to get on my nerves in the 90s…..but a lot of Black people had huge financial gains in the 90s especially in areas like Atlanta. And when Obama got into office, we did really well also especially coming from George W who almost destroyed the fucking United States. Overall Black people statistically do much better with Democrats. Financially, my best years was with Obama Also, I am doing ok under Biden especially after Trump fucked us up towards the end of his time in office. As I keep saying, I am a democrat until something else better comes along.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
That's about right....the problem is neither Republican or Democrats care about black folks...both parties want votes and those votes are coming from the gay lbtqxyz crew and Latinos...blacks folks don't vote consistently and substantially. If black folks voted at higher percentages the political parties would give us stronger consideration..but I honestly feel neither party is going to help our social economic and educational position in the United States as a whole..

All these weird ass screen names just out of no where with an apathetic view of voting.

I’m more interested in how these posters have never posted before all of a sudden just feel like posting in specific threads.

Jay, to be fair he didn't day not to vote, he said we need to participate consistently and in higher numbers. He is saying the same thing I've been saying: if you want the results other groups get, to lobby, vote (and donate) like the other groups do. If we withdraw, someone else takes our seat at the table.

Voting is currency, you don't get anything unless you spend it. The primaries is the best time to put the fear of God in these folks. You vote for the best option or against the incumbent to make a statement, but once it's down to dem or GOP, in today's political climate where so many GOP put party and ideology above people, vote for the dem. You dont concede power to the GOP. If they don't attempt to meet your agenda, get louder, primary them again. That's how we got all those tea party folk in congress, only the majority of them were batshit crazy. I'd their candidate lost tho, they didn't sit out or vote dem to give dems a foothold.

Sitting out just makes it seem like black folks are flaking out again. Those other groups make noise, loudly signal how they are voting and follow through. They also donate to support their candidates.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Republikkklans will definitely save you. Yes vote Republikkklan they will pass all Black agendas!!!!! I mean they have shown nothing but love to Blacks all these years. These are your friends!

4526046180_410e12f1bb_o.0.jpg

Tea-party-racist-signs-04-back-to-kenya2.jpg

am.bryant.tea.party.naacp.cnn.640x360.jpg

origin-411.jpg

teaparty__hp_0.jpg

these coon ass ni55ers done got started early this year.

anyone taking someone calling themselves @MemphisNigga or @Memphis_thugga (probably the same coon) is wasting their time.

ignore that "nigga" and let him deal with the cesspool that is memphis.
I'm a coon and ignore me because I have a difference of opinion? I've asked a question and still HAVEN'T gotten anyone to articulate why. Y'all tell me what the republicans WILL DO, but can't tell me what the party you voting for WILL DO.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another failed thread by the OP @donwuan / @dumbone and those that think like him. Ice Cube is looking vindicated almost 4 years later and the shills are continuing to pass off propaganda and getting paid in empty promises.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@MemphisNigga what do you want for Memphis? What Do you want for Shelby Co? What do you want for TN?
See PN ….I can’t get my questions answered but get asked the questions.

I don’t stay in Memphis but still care about the city. I want better gun laws for Tennessee, better school system for the inner city and better jobs. We have college graduates that leave the city/state due to better economic options ….that’s most important to me at the present moment. Most of my request are more local government.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See PN ….I can’t get my questions answered but get asked the questions.

I don’t stay in Memphis but still care about the city. I want better gun laws for Tennessee, better school system for the inner city and better jobs. We have college graduates that leave the city/state due to better economic options ….that’s most important to me at the present moment. Most of my request are more local government.
I can appreciate the answer. I hope the August special session on guns works out.

I hope people realize Memphis has the best water in the country and people come back start businesses to influence local government.

Like Texas, Tennessee has so many people not participating in any elections and as a result the state gov works to make the rules for heavily populated cities.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can appreciate the answer. I hope the August special session on guns works out.

I hope people realize Memphis has the best water in the country and people come back start businesses to influence local government.

Like Texas, Tennessee has so many people not participating in any elections and as a result the state gov works to make the rules for heavily populated cities.
I totally agree. I’m in the DFW area myself.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is the Asian agenda? The Indian agenda? The Nigerian agenda? Successful groups don't sit around begging for government help like some of you dummies do. They just get it done. Education and achievement is the focus, not the latest tick tok challenge. I'm just tired of some you weak minded bitches acting like it's 1950. Always have a reason (excuse) why you can't do something. I might believe it's hopeless for Black people in the U.S. but I know waaaaay too many successful Black people to think you can't make it big here. Graduate from high school, go to college or learn a trade, don't have 5 baby mamas and you're damn near guaranteed to be middle class. There is no government solution for the Black community. Everything I have is because I went out and made it happen. Whatever I don't have is because I haven't gone out and made it happen. I honestly can't think of anything I wasn't able to accomplish because the white man is holding me down. So stop looking for the government to save your Black ass and show some mental fortitude.
dont' forget the most important one, marriage and family, these dudes are lost and naive beginning white mommy and daddy for everything, coming together like vol-tron for anyone different than them.

capitalism doesn't work off hate, that's counterproductive, any in shape brother can get a CDL and make a decent living, come home to a nice woman and live a decent life, the boogeyman stuff is played out and dead, they vote for the same one who want to keep them away from forming any structure which is idiotic.

Rather system than no system

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yep and all this doesn't lead to anything, what has "wokeness" got most of us? All this "knowledge" where can you apply it? Who? How?

It's feelings and emotions, most black people can't even tolerate each other for 10 years of marriage for Christs sake imao?

Y'all out there with a PHD telling white people you belong here, they don't care you have no structure usually

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jay, to be fair he didn't day not to vote, he said we need to participate consistently and in higher numbers. He is saying the same thing I've been saying: if you want the results other groups get, to lobby, vote (and donate) like the other groups do. If we withdraw, someone else takes our seat at the table.

Voting is currency, you don't get anything unless you spend it. The primaries is the best time to put the fear of God in these folks. You vote for the best option or against the incumbent to make a statement, but once it's down to dem or GOP, in today's political climate where so many GOP put party and ideology above people, vote for the dem. You dont concede power to the GOP. If they don't attempt to meet your agenda, get louder, primary them again. That's how we got all those tea party folk in congress, only the majority of them were batshit crazy. I'd their candidate lost tho, they didn't sit out or vote dem to give dems a foothold.

Sitting out just makes it seem like black folks are flaking out again. Those other groups make noise, loudly signal how they are voting and follow through. They also donate to support their candidates.
What is the voter participation levels of native Americans?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
What is the voter participation levels of native Americans?

I'm not sure but they deal with a lot of suppression also and a lot of conditions on some reservations are piss poor. Dailykos used to do drives for food and fuel every year for several reservations. I think it's lower than ours tho.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yep and all this doesn't lead to anything, what has "wokeness" got most of us? All this "knowledge" where can you apply it? Who? How?

It's feelings and emotions, most black people can't even tolerate each other for 10 years of marriage for Christs sake imao?

Y'all out there with a PHD telling white people you belong here, they don't care you have no structure usually
Are you able to drink at any water faucet you want, sit at any lunch counter? Do you have to give up your seat to white people on the bus?

Now tell me what your conservative Republicans have done for Black people.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Imagine reading a thread about the sacrifices our people have made and calling it “woke” and saying it wasn’t shit.

I was I could time travel that coon back to 1950 and drop him right into Alabama.

Last edited:

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you able to drink at any water faucet you want, sit at any lunch counter? Do you have to give up your seat to white people on the bus?

I was about to post something similar to this. Thanks.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not sure but they deal with a lot of suppression also and a lot of conditions on some reservations are piss poor. Dailykos used to do drives for food and fuel every year for several reservations. I think it's lower than ours tho.
The Civil Rights Act was passed 5 times. The Voting Rights Act was passed in 65. There was a Native American Voting Rights Act in 1924 and 2019.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Maybe I’m asking the wrong question?

For the black community? I know I know…I’m a coon / republican for asking such a question.

Here are two. They voted in favor of a bill to fight white supremacist terrorism and a bill to fight white supremacists in the U.S. military.

Now maybe I'm asking the wrong question, but show me one thing that the republicans have done for black people that the democrats opposed.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

what is the point of this? under capitalism the person that built that water fountain wants people drinking from it to get it increase exposure, if popular enough it could lead to a government contract where that person who built it now gets parts for much cheaper with insurance from the government and benefits, that person now lives better as opposed to doing it for himself, this have nothing to do with "being able to drink from a water fountain", dude this ain't the 60s

America changed because it has a negative view from the world not because it loves us, it was business, we live in a global economy this aint the 6t0s holy shit that was a dumb point.

the problem with the GOP is they're laws will literally kill tons of businesses, it's a reason why when push comes to shove they do a heel turn ala Trump with the checks, and bush after the war, all that racial talk goes out the window when the money runs low that's their biggest issue so I don' take these crackers seriously, they'll lose money they'll start pointing fingers ben shapiro and steven crowder for example all that unity goes out the damn window.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr Truth, dude you post trannies openly and never get criticized, dude you're clearly on the payroll or related to HNIC,

nigga I will never take you seriously bro, no offense.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
what is the point of this? under capitalism the person that built that water fountain wants people drinking from it to get it increase exposure, if popular enough it could lead to a government contract where that person who built it now gets parts for much cheaper with insurance from the government and benefits, that person now lives better as opposed to doing it for himself, this have nothing to do with "being able to drink from a water fountain", dude this ain't the 60s

America changed because it has a negative view from the world not because it loves us, it was business, we live in a global economy this aint the 6t0s holy shit that was a dumb point.

the problem with the GOP is they're laws will literally kill tons of businesses, it's a reason why when push comes to shove they do a heel turn ala Trump with the checks, and bush after the war, all that racial talk goes out the window when the money runs low that's their biggest issue so I don' take these crackers seriously, they'll lose money they'll start pointing fingers ben shapiro and steven crowder for example all that unity goes out the damn window.
They literally had to send the national guard to desegregate the south. No, they didn't change for business you idiot. And if that work hadn't been done then, your stupid black ass would have been lynched thinking you could hang out with your Conservative masters.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They literally had to send the national guard to desegregate the south. No, they didn't change for business you idiot. And if that work hadn't been done then, your stupid black ass would have been lynched thinking you could hang out with your Conservative masters.
Do you think if America kept those laws from 60 years ago we could be where we are today? Real question

Facebook doesn't allow black people, Amazon doesn't allow black people, we have separate places to eat and drink and buy from that have no insurance, no benefits, were born poor and stay poor and cannot change.

Serious question, under capitalism and what America preaches and the land of opportunity, do you think it's possible to do that today?

Imagine Fast Food companies with no black people allowed to eat there, imagine no for profit schools talking advantage of minorities? Let's get honest here, lots of money is made of scamming and taking advantage of the poor, now take that away.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Do you think if America kept those laws from 60 years ago we could be where we are today? Real question

Facebook doesn't allow black people, Amazon doesn't allow black people, we have separate places to eat and drink and buy from that have no insurance, no benefits, were born poor and stay poor and cannot change.

Serious question, under capitalism and what America preaches and the land of opportunity, do you think it's possible to do that today?

Imagine Fast Food companies with no black people allowed to eat there, imagine no for profit schools talking advantage of minorities? Let's get honest here, lots of money is made of scamming and taking advantage of the poor, now take that away.
America was a capitalist then and it didn't stop them then. You make it seem like America became capitalist in the last 10 years.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here are two. They voted in favor of a bill to fight white supremacist terrorism and a bill to fight white supremacists in the U.S. military.

Now maybe I'm asking the wrong question, but show me one thing that the republicans have done for black people that the democrats opposed.

Well you're not going to find that because African Americans are NOT their target potential voters. Again I'm not a republican......just trying to figure out why I should GIVE the democrats my vote again. Nothing more, Nothing less.