I lost my wife this morning

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I'm trying to put myself in your situation but I can't do it for long because it's too devastating of a thought. :(

It's easy to say but you now have to be strong for the kids AND yourself. Just like someone else said.... let them tears fall, and just know that your kids need you right now.

Stay strong my brother.

Strong doesn't mean you don't cry. It means that despite your tears grief and anguish you're still able to get out of bed in the morning, get dressed go to work, pay your bills and take care of business the way you did before. If you doing all of that with a few tears in your eyes that's fine. If you got a day drink to get through a shift or two that's also fine.

One of the hardest parts for me was barely crying at all. For whatever reason I couldn't find the tears. Kept expecting that one day this deluge of emotion was going to hit me out of the blue and I'd be reduced to a blubbering mess. Still waiting 9 years later.

Bonafide Brethren

Star
BGOL Investor
Damn this has to be tough. Sorry for your loss. Like others have said before, reach out to folks and or family who you can trust. I can't even fathom going at this alone.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
So sorry for your loss man. As other folks have said, don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My condolences I personally haven’t lost anyone that close to me. But I have went through tough times in my life. Nowhere near this though, I would say you need a strong no judgement support friend in your circle. My little brother was mines and no matter how many times I called him. He answered or return my call.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hey what's up guys I don't post on here and if I do it's once every twelve blue moons but I lost my wife this morning please pray for me I've been on this message board for years and not posting she stopped breathing this morning and she died in my arms she had good health she was a big girl I'm the one with the the illnesses and she died in my arms right here in Georgia please pray for me I have three kids that I have to take care of now the 12 year old a nine-year-old and a 1 year old he didn't even get the chance to say mommy yet I don't know what to do got so many people putting their hands in the cookie pot ask me about insurance and if I need anything let them do this and let them do that
uou gonna need counseling & so will the kids

Crutch2020

wannabe star
Registered
Hey what's up guys I don't post on here and if I do it's once every twelve blue moons but I lost my wife this morning please pray for me I've been on this message board for years and not posting she stopped breathing this morning and she died in my arms she had good health she was a big girl I'm the one with the the illnesses and she died in my arms right here in Georgia please pray for me I have three kids that I have to take care of now the 12 year old a nine-year-old and a 1 year old he didn't even get the chance to say mommy yet I don't know what to do got so many people putting their hands in the cookie pot ask me about insurance and if I need anything let them do this and let them do that
Coming from having to experience similar circumstances in losing my wife, extending condolences Bro to you and yours. The pain will never go away but I can say one day ahead (can never put a time frame on it but was admittedly some years for me), the positive memories will supersede the pain. The memories will bring smiles….Peace.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
wow thats rough!!

was it stroke/suicide...???

She had a gang of previous issues. They were just over 4 Christmas, this was like 2nd time he bought her around. So as they're about to leave the other ladies in the family like "are we go see you over next year"? And she was like "lord willing" and named off a bunch of health stuff she'd been thru. I heard at least 2 heart attacks in the previous year.

Shit also made me realize, we gotta make sure at least someone knows how to get in our phones if something happens to us or at a minimum have emergency contacts setup that someonecan get to from your lock screen. Cause as just a boyfriend he had no rights to make any decisions about anything. So they needed to talk to her mom. Well she had an actual password on the phone and he didn't have her mom's #. And the mom stays out of state. So I had to do some detective work to find info on the mom. Give that to my wife's friend that uses some system at work that can get folks info. Was that or he was gonna have to wait for the mom to call her phone, he said they talked daily though. But still

forest1965

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My Condolences to you and your family.

Bury1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brah, I'm sorry that you lost you wife. I can't imagine going through what you are right now or will in the near future. It's no doubt tough. Keep the ones who lift you close, and distance any who don't until you can see and think clearly again. Condolences to you and your family.

creepin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Condolences! Praying for you!
Bro, definitely allow your family(true friends and family) to help but do the main stuff for you and your family for yourself. Get some time alone! Allow yourself time to breathe and figure out what's next.